AVERY 用于激光打印机的磨砂透明地址标签 5663，2英寸（约5cm）x4英寸（约10.2cm），500个标签
Avery Matte Frosted Clear Address Labels for Laser Printers, 2" x 4", 500 Labels (5663)
- Only Avery offers the Pop-up Edge for fast peeling - just bend the sheet to expose the label edge
- Clear labels virtually disappear when applied to white and colored surfaces for a professional, custom look
- Ideal for invitations, colored envelopes, holiday greeting cards, high-visibility mailings or labeling photos and books
- Avery Wizard Software for Microsoft Office allows you to easily import data from Excel, Outlook and more
- Get a custom, printed-on look; frosted clear address labels virtually vanish on white and light-colored envelopes, textured paper, vellum, glassine, white plastic and frosted glass
- Guaranteed to stick and stay; Avery labels with Ultrahold permanent adhesive hold fast to envelopes, cardboard, paper, plastic, glass, tin and metal
- Water resistant; clear labels for laser printers can withstand direct contact with moisture and are optimized to prevent smearing or smudging
- Save time; Easy Peel design makes these mailing labels simple to remove and quick to apply
- Easily create personalized labels from thousands of free designs and create a quick mail merge at avery.com/templates; clear stickers are great for wedding labels and anywhere you want a polished, professionally printed look
Avery Easy Peel Address Label
Avery Easy Peel Address Label
AVE5663 Easy Peel Laser Mailing Labels, 2 x 4, Clear, 500/Box Create a professional, printed-on look. Virtually disappear on colored and textured surfaces. To speed up labeling, simply bend the sheet edge to expose the Pop-Up Edge�, peel, then fold the sheet back to flat in a jiffy. Avery� offers many easy-to-u
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Although they are clear labels, they are not invisible, so you can tell there is a label there, and sometimes behind the label looks a touch darker than the plain envelope.
I was very impressed how nice it came out, even when printing in black ink on a laser printer that feeds through the machine in a loop - they didn't melt or mush in the printer at all. I'll likely be using these to address my wedding thank you cards as well as Christmas cards until I run out of them. I debated using them for the wedding invitations themselves, but because of the slight discoloration, I think I'm going to print directly on the envelopes for those instead. They're perfect for less-formal addressing, though, and very convenient.
While the new 'easy peel' function does make it easier to peel them off, if you work in an environment with a lot of dust, I only recommend removing that easy peel strip the moment before applying them to your objects...I have a lot of daily dust/lint from my apparel products, despite my top air filter in the room and my daily cleaning, and if I peel the strip and leave the sheets out, the dust/lint fibers sticks to the edge of the labels and makes them look dirty once applied to any white object...not classy...I try to keep them in their box to keep them clean.
The main negative is the price. In the big online auction marketplace (you know which), the price is sometimes as low as $17 + shipping, but in stores they're $50. That's just too much for what I consider to be stickers...
UPDATE AS OF 2/2012: I've stopped using these labels...I now buy and laser print stickers that look more professional....