|商品尺寸||15.24 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 20 克|
Audio Technica ATH-EQ300M BK 黑色耳机耳挂式耳机（日本进口）
Audio Technica ATH-EQ300M BK Black | Ear-Fit Headphones (Japan Import)
- ◆ 还适合耳朵，也是纤薄的柔和的紧身风格
- ◆ 适合盛誉实现纤薄（衣袖，耳挂部分除外）8.5mm 20g 轻质外壳 + 型迫击炮蝴蝶的外壳部分。 身体质量还可以减少约 20 克（不包括代码），即使长时间也不会*。 风格彻底追求舒适贴合，非常迫击形骰子。
- ◆ 除了耳朵重现的声音耳朵清晰的负担，自然的耳朵贴合设计，安心，大直径清晰。
- ◆ ATH-EQ300M：采用 1.2 米 U 型代码、易于使用的便携式游戏机和 1.2 米 U 型代码采用数字音频播放器和手机。 不用时，脖子上的*是方便的。
- ◆ also fit the ear also nimble skinny style overwhelming thinness
- ◆ fit housing portion of the preeminent achieve thinness (sleeves, except ear hanger part) of 8.5mm in 20g lightweight housing + type mortar butterfly. Body mass also reducing the weight about 20g (excluding code), it is not tired even for a long time. Style thorough pursue a comfortable fit in the very mortar-shaped die.
- ◆ In addition to the burden of the reproduced sound ear clear burden on the ear is less is less, to the natural ear fit design of peace of mind, it boasts playback and clear large diameter φ28mm driver.
- ◆ ATH-EQ300M: Adopt 1.2m U-type code, easy-to-use portable game machine and 1.2m U-type code adopted digital audio players, and mobile phones. It is convenient to such definitive over from the neck when not in use.
Format dynamic driver φ28mm
Output sound pressure level 102dB / mW
16 ~ 24.000Hz reproduction frequency band
Maximum input 500mW
(Excluding code) about 20g Weight
Φ3.5 plug gold-plated stereo mini
Format dynamic driver φ28mm Output sound pressure level 102dB / mW 16 ~ 24.000Hz reproduction frequency band Maximum input 500mW Impedance 20Ω (Excluding code) about 20g Weight Φ3.5 plug gold-plated stereo mini
格式动态驱动 «28 毫米输出声压级别 102dB / mW 16 ~ 24.000Hz 再现频率带 *大输入 500mW 阻抗 20Ω （不包括代码）约 20g 重量 Φ3.5 插头镀金立体声迷你
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Not great for top 10, gangsta rap, 90s-current loud punk / rock, EDM, any music with loud cymbals / those people looking for boosted sub-bass.
Nice detailed mid-range to silky crystal high, but it can be harsh depending on the music source. Using with EQ in the music app, then it works okay. Sub-bass is lacking (Below 160 hz is non-existent), but somehow the upright bass sounds great on this headphone. If you listen to Bill Evans Trio on this, you will be amazed.
Not good for people with small ears.
Not great using with a mask on, it gets tangles. The sound also leaks as it's open-back.
Only good for indoor use.
For $13 dollar, this is a bargain.
I've been using IEM's that came with my phone, but due to some dry skin in my ear which appeared recently, they were becoming very uncomfortable.
I bought these and they sit alongside my glasses on my ears very comfortably.
However, after wearing for a long time (maybe 2-3 hours) the back of my ears start to hurt.
I put some silicone covers for my glasses on the hooks and now I can wear them for the whole day without issues.
The sound quality is pretty bad - there is no isolation as they are just sitting loosely on your ears.
Considering I'm not anything near an audiophile, they are fine for me since they are comfortable.
评论于 2022年3月30日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布
I work an office job with little activity. My main use for these earphones was to listen to music at my desk. I would put them in my pocket, obviously, when walking without using them; I typically did this when leaving my desk at the office, because we had a problem where people would take others' headphones and similar belongings.
As I said, I was thrilled with these things. It was the best of all possible worlds: they don't block out much noise, so you can tell when a coworker wants your attention, but they have enough volume and sound quality for that not to be a problem. They're significantly more comfortable than on-ear headphones, but the clips can get a little sore after extended use. They're great for an office but not for noisy or crowded places, and 8 hours of use in a row is doable but not ideal.
Why did I stop enjoying this product? I mentioned the infrequent pocket transportation earlier because that is the only reason I can think of why the left earphone started dying after only a couple of months. Seriously, it would cut out unless it was held in a certain position, until it basically stopped working entirely. I can only assume they ways I carried it were to blame, but I don't think that putting these things in your pocket should be enough to start damaging them. They are NOT cheaply-made, you can tell they're quality things, but that lack of durability really made them feel depressing.
If you need a quick solution to officelike situations, you can try these out, but handle them with extreme care.
This hasn't hurt my opinion of the brand. I still buy Audio-Technica products today, including their ATH M50X headphones. Which honestly, even at $200, a way bigger size profile, way heavier build, and way more difficult transportation status, I find way easier to recommend than these earphones. The ATH M50X doesn't break, only its cables wear down. These earphones, though...