|商品尺寸||15.24 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 20 克|
Audio Technica ATH-EQ300M BK 黑色耳机耳挂式耳机（日本进口）
Audio Technica ATH-EQ300M BK Black | Ear-Fit Headphones (Japan Import)
- ◆ 还适合耳朵，也是纤薄的柔和的紧身风格
- ◆ 适合盛誉实现纤薄（衣袖，耳挂部分除外）8.5mm 20g 轻质外壳 + 型迫击炮蝴蝶的外壳部分。 身体质量还可以减少约 20 克（不包括代码），即使长时间也不会*。 风格彻底追求舒适贴合，非常迫击形骰子。
- ◆ 除了耳朵重现的声音耳朵清晰的负担，自然的耳朵贴合设计，安心，大直径清晰。
- ◆ ATH-EQ300M：采用 1.2 米 U 型代码、易于使用的便携式游戏机和 1.2 米 U 型代码采用数字音频播放器和手机。 不用时，脖子上的*是方便的。
- ◆ also fit the ear also nimble skinny style overwhelming thinness
- ◆ fit housing portion of the preeminent achieve thinness (sleeves, except ear hanger part) of 8.5mm in 20g lightweight housing + type mortar butterfly. Body mass also reducing the weight about 20g (excluding code), it is not tired even for a long time. Style thorough pursue a comfortable fit in the very mortar-shaped die.
- ◆ In addition to the burden of the reproduced sound ear clear burden on the ear is less is less, to the natural ear fit design of peace of mind, it boasts playback and clear large diameter φ28mm driver.
- ◆ ATH-EQ300M: Adopt 1.2m U-type code, easy-to-use portable game machine and 1.2m U-type code adopted digital audio players, and mobile phones. It is convenient to such definitive over from the neck when not in use.
Format dynamic driver φ28mm
Output sound pressure level 102dB / mW
16 ~ 24.000Hz reproduction frequency band
Maximum input 500mW
(Excluding code) about 20g Weight
Φ3.5 plug gold-plated stereo mini
Format dynamic driver φ28mm Output sound pressure level 102dB / mW 16 ~ 24.000Hz reproduction frequency band Maximum input 500mW Impedance 20Ω (Excluding code) about 20g Weight Φ3.5 plug gold-plated stereo mini
格式动态驱动 «28 毫米输出声压级别 102dB / mW 16 ~ 24.000Hz 再现频率带 *大输入 500mW 阻抗 20Ω （不包括代码）约 20g 重量 Φ3.5 插头镀金立体声迷你
• 尺码：鞋服尺码表，单位转换表。备注: 如果销售品牌提供了具体的尺码表，请以品牌尺码表为准。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Not great for top 10, gangsta rap, 90s-current loud punk / rock, EDM, any music with loud cymbals / those people looking for boosted sub-bass.
Nice detailed mid-range to silky crystal high, but it can be harsh depending on the music source. Using with EQ in the music app, then it works okay. Sub-bass is lacking (Below 160 hz is non-existent), but somehow the upright bass sounds great on this headphone. If you listen to Bill Evans Trio on this, you will be amazed.
Not good for people with small ears.
Not great using with a mask on, it gets tangles. The sound also leaks as it's open-back.
Only good for indoor use.
For $13 dollar, this is a bargain.
I've been using IEM's that came with my phone, but due to some dry skin in my ear which appeared recently, they were becoming very uncomfortable.
I bought these and they sit alongside my glasses on my ears very comfortably.
However, after wearing for a long time (maybe 2-3 hours) the back of my ears start to hurt.
I put some silicone covers for my glasses on the hooks and now I can wear them for the whole day without issues.
The sound quality is pretty bad - there is no isolation as they are just sitting loosely on your ears.
Considering I'm not anything near an audiophile, they are fine for me since they are comfortable.
I wear glasses, and I remember reading in the reviews that these kind of headphones are good for people with glasses. These reviews are pretty spot-on. These headphones fit relatively well with my glasses, but the ears of the glasses are a little thick at the end and I think if I wear them both for too long, they might irritate me.
The quality is pretty low build wise though. The headphones are made entirely of plastic, and are very lightweight. I had originally wanted a metal version that would be a bit more durable, but to supplement that I just bought a second pair because they're so cheap.
Another thing that I like about them is the comfortability of wearing them while not in your ears. When not in use, the headphones are meant to dangle on your chest so that you can easily pick them up and put them on. One chord is longer than the other so that you can loop it behind your neck to get the other ear. Pretty cool design I think. I really like this because I have a short neck, so if I'm using over ear headphones and am not using them, they just stick over my cheeks and make me look like a chipmunk or something. I like being able to have them down like that, but I've been warned that it might cause problems down the like by making the wire split. (We'll see how it goes!).
Bottom line: the headphones are pretty good in terms of audio quality, they sound like listening with over ear or in ear headphones (lots of sound leakage if you listen to loud music) but leave you totally aware of everything going on in the outside world. The quality is a little cheap because of the plastic, and they feel very delicate. But they're pretty good headphones overall. I'd reccomend them to my friends if any of them actually used headphones. They're also pretty stylish and unique if you've never tried headphones like this before.