Sakura 57370 10-Piece Gelly Roll Blister Card Assorted Colors Metallic Gel Ink Pen Set
- smooth writing; consistent ink flow to the very last drop, Imported
- This package contains ten 1.0 Metallic: 2 Gold, Silver, Copper, Blue, Purple, Pink, Green, Teal, and Red
- Dries permanent, water and fade proof
- Glides smoother than a ballpoint pen and doesn't bleed or blot through thin paper like ordinary ink pens or liquid roller-ball pens
- Set consists of 2 each gold, 1 each silver, copper, blue, red, green, purple, pink, emerald colors
Gel ink pens deliver a consistent medium line to the last stroke and reflective sheen that is distinct and adds an energetic zest to any writing, drawing or doodle. Archival-quality metallic ink writes on white or black papers, and matte or glossy surfaces. Will not smear or feather when dry. Does not bleed through most papers. Ink is waterproof, chemical-proof and fade-resistant. Meets ASTM and ACMI nontoxicity standards. Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for use on skin.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- (Picture 1) Metallic gelly roll pens leave a sparkly sheen as you write/sketch. The colors in this bunch are a little less vibrant compared to the moonlight ones so the designs don't pop out as much, but look great nonetheless. Also in my experience, the thicker nib of metallic gelly rolls required me to have steadier hands to prevent uneven texture and smudging.
-(Picture 2 and 3) Moonlight fine point pens are great for more intricate designs. They dry off faster and work great for small coverage. If you use them for larger coverage then you might want to repeat each stroke twice for the colors to pop out.
-(Picture 4) Moonlight bold pens are excellent too! I extensively use these for most of my artwork. The ink flow is very smooth and never skips on drawing/sketching.
-(Picture 5) The white gelly roll pens are not included in any other sets so I purchased these separately. I use them to add more layers into a design along with other colors or just as is on black cardstock paper.
I totally recommend these pens and hope that this review helps!
The package of pens that I received write smoothly, don't feather, and the ink comes out perfectly.