|商品尺寸||0.01 x 12 x 22 cm; 7 克|
STARTECH.COM 直角3.5毫米音频线 MU1MMSRA，公头，辅助线，黑色，0.3m
StarTech.com 30cm 3,5mm Klinke Audiokabel rechts gewinkelt - Stecker/Stecker - Klinkenkabel
- 1 英尺(约 3 米)
- Lieferumfang:30 cm schlankes 3,5-mm-Rechtsgewinkelt-Stereo-Audiokabel - Stecker/Stecker
- Der einzigartige schlanke Stecker passt in die meisten und 3,5-mm-Stereobuchsen von iPod und iPhone, ohne dass die Schutzhülle entfernt werden muss
- Der rechtsgewinkelte Stecker ermöglicht einen Anschluss an beengten Orten und schwer zugänglichen Bereichen, was ein normaler gerader Stecker nicht gewährleisten kann
- Vergoldete Steckverbinder
- Spritzgegossene Steckverbinder mit Zugentlastung
- Schlanker spritzgegossener Stecker zur Verwendung mit tragbaren Geräten
- Vergoldete, spritzgegossene Stecker mit Zugentlastung garantieren eine solide, hochwertige Verbindung zwischen den angeschlossenen Geräten.
一侧是L型连接器,另一方面配备了普通的3.5mm(直)超薄连接器的立体声音频线缆(0.3m)。 使用保护设备并插入3.5毫米耳机插孔的超薄型模具连接器,适用于便携式音频设备(iPod®、iPhone®、iPad®、MP3播放器)。 L型连接器无法连接到一般的(直)立体声 音频连接器,适用于不易磨损的场所。 与所有 StarTech.com 电缆一样,本产品保证所有使用期限,质量可靠。
Easily connect an iPod or other MP3 player to a car stereo
- Connect your iPod or MP3 player to your car stereo's 3.5mm Audio In jack
- Connect your MP3 player to your Hi-Fi system
- Connect a sound card to an external CD-ROM
Look for StarTech Branded Packaging to ensure you are getting a genuine StarTech product
What's in the Box
1 - 1 feet Slim 3.5mm to Right Angle Stereo Audio Cable - M/M
- Slimline connector molding designed for use with portable devices
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Gold-plated connectors
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Unfortunately, I received defective items. Like most of the negative reviews, I too had a good first experience for awhile and then the first one started shorting out and I'd wiggle it or turn the jack "just-the-right-way" and it would work for a bit until I had to move. I tried another different one of the batch that I'd ordered with the same results. Worked right at the beginning and then began to short out.
I was in the process of moving across country, though, so I lost track of the return process until only recently when I finished unpacking and found them in my household goods. It reminded me that I needed to write a review (I don't write very many reviews unless it appears that the word isn't getting out on how bad (or how good, in other cases) the product may be.
This is one of those times. Looked like a really good deal (they are VERY slim and lightweight, but I thought that would be a plus. Especially on the long cords).
I first bought this... 5 years ago (in case you didn't catch that part yet). A few months ago the metal pin had become so worn down that you could breathe on it and it would come loose. Plugging it in was like throwing a banana down a hallway. So I bought another one and it requires a comically larger amount of force to insert it in comparison. I could basically swing my phone around at the end of it. So the good news here is that the pin is a softer material than the phone hole so this great little cheap cable sacrifices itself.
Perfect length and perfect right angled pin for my needs.
You've been honestly and officially warned: I didn't want to listen to the negative reviewers either, wasted $7 plus my time and nsaids, and put up with the nonsense trying to prove I could get it to go away. Yeah, I'm dumb, and I don't recommend it - or this product. Sorry... But to be fair, on the plus side, black does make it look great in my stash of "maybe someday" cords.
Quality seems good; the wires are thin and don't "feel" durable - but it feels on par with what came with my last couple of sets of Bluetooth headphones, so maybe this is normal these days. It's very flexible, so it seems like it won't break due to use stress, but may be more susceptible to physical damage if closed in a door or zipper.
Been using 2 of these in my kids' devices for a couple of weeks, and they're very glad to have gotten rid of the worn out old cables that had gotten to the point of needing to be held at a certain angle to get proper sound. They have no complaints about audio quality - I've also noticed no problem with quality. I"m no audiophile, but it seems to be great, especially at this pricepoint. Got a few just to have some spares.
What do you intend to use this product for? That is a tough question. Not big enough to use as a Bolo tie. Too big to use as a bread bag tie. I know, I'll use it to connect my headphones to the TV.