|商品尺寸||19.81 x 8.13 x 5.33 cm; 13.61 克|
|接口类型||Gold plated MMCX Connector|
Shure 舒尔 SE215-CL 专业隔音耳机,带单动态微驱动器,*入耳式贴合 - 透明
Shure SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver, Secure In-Ear Fit - Clear
- 隔音设计带有舒适的袖子可以阻挡高达37 dB 的环境噪音延长聆听不分心。
- “-CL” designates the product’s color variation (clear).
- Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Wireless SE215 earphones (with a Bluetooth communication cable) are also available. Sold separately in 4 colors (Clear: SE215-CL-BT1, Black: SE215-K-BT1, Blue: SE215SPE-B-BT1, White: SE215SPE-W-BT1).
耳机故障排除提示中的声音会降低:最可能是由于喷嘴或套管内部的耳蜡。 喷嘴是音频信号的通路。 喷嘴开口非常小巧。 少量蜡或水分会导致声音水平剧烈下降。 首先,使用新的套筒更换套筒,看看是否恢复全水平。然后,请清洁喷嘴以确保喷嘴不会堵塞。 超过 90% 的耳机返回 Shure 的服务都没有缺陷,但会堵塞。 有时候,蜡在眼睛上看不到,因为蜡太少或进一步在耳机内部看不到。 即使是最小的不可见量也会对输出水平产生巨大影响。 如果您已停产的 E4 或 SCL4 型号,请用包装中提供的备用型号替换喷嘴。 只需拧开银环即可更换喷嘴。如果由于清洁或剧烈运动而进入喷嘴，耳机可能会被切断，直到其干燥。 让耳机放置一夜,然后看看是否恢复声音水平。 Shure 推出新的泡沫套,包括蜡过滤器。 因此,当耳蜡被捕捉到蜡过滤器中时,只需更换套管便会恢复耳机的正确声音。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
FYI - the M6 is currently $45 on amazon. The M7's (dual driver) currently is $120. If you really want to spend double the price...buy the M6 and send me the rest =)!
* Fit under a close fitting motorcycle helmet
* Offer sufficient seal and sound isolation
* Have sufficient volume
* Do not protrude from ears when installed. Do not bear on helmet causing fatigue. Easy to pu helmet on and take off.
* Cord setup is nice. Detachable at phone makes losing them to damage far less likely. No tangles. Behind the ear reduces possibility of pulling when you turn your head
* Fit. Selection of foam and rubber tips helps ensure you'll get a good seal and decent bass
* Price. Good price for what you get
* A little boomy in the bass. However, its easy enough to address with the Spotify EQ. I'd rather have too much and need to attenuate than not enough (which is almost impossible to make up for)
* Insertion technique takes a little practice to get right.
Great for motorcycle use! Fair price. Quality construction
As a neophyte to this earbud design, I had significant trouble putting these in my ears. The earbuds are translucent, so the small `L` and `R` letters indicating ear are near-impossible to see. Luckily, I soon learned that there are also a blue/red dots indicating the corresponding ear. Past that, how are these buds supposed to go in? There is one correct configuration, and you can only really get there by pushing, rotating, and generally fiddling until you find it. The wire goes around the *top* of your ear (also new to me), and -- depending on earlier said earbud fiddling -- can result in the wire either smoothing following the curve of your ear, or just sticking out at an awkward angle, or the wire falling limply below your ear entirely.
Also, if you're used to your earbuds tangling in your backpack, your can imagine how much hellishly worse these are with their fish-hook design. When not in your ear, they *will* get hooked on everything in sight.
Be appraised that none of these are particularly important criticisms. They're probably more indicative of my ineptitude than any endemic design failure. Just be aware: if you haven't used earbuds of this design, it can take a few hours to figure out and form an intuition for quickly popping them in your ears. These aren't like most earbuds. On to an enumeration of what I do like.
1. The sound quality is remarkable. Great balance and reserved but sufficient bass. If you're looking for ear-rattling bass, look elsewhere.
2. The noise cancelling is top-notch. The earbuds themselves are basically hollowed-out earplugs. And they're comfortable.
3. The design is superior to traditional earbuds. For all my above hemming and hawing, these buds conform beautifully against your ear, sitting flush. You can lay your head down comfortably on a couch without gigantic drivers awkwardly sticking out.
I'm happy with my purchase. I would buy them again.
- Great sound. Not on an audiophile level like the Aonic 50 but overall very pleasant and balanced once you find the right fit ear sleeves.
- Excellent passive noise isolation with the right sleeves.
- Gen 2 switches on and connects automatically when taken out of the case.
- Comfortable and stable fit, although it takes a bit of practice initially to fit them right.
- Stable Bluetooth connection. Supports AAC, SBC and AptX.
- Good call quality, although background noise isolation could be better. Either earpiece can be used on its own for mono, or both for stereo.
- Tactile controls on the adapter buttons behind the ears are much better than touch controls; they always work and can be used without pressing on the earpiece itself. Even better, they can be customized in the app.
- Good battery life as advertised - 8 hours on their own and 3 recharges from the case, totaling 32 hours.
- Detachable connections between adapter and earpiece allow the use with other earpieces or cables.
- They seems very durable but time will tell, only had them for about 4 weeks.
What could be better:
- Charging case is large, and needs two hands to open and close.
- No multipoint connectivity.
- No LDAC codec.