Altec Lansing iMW725 inMotion Air 通用无线扬声器（制造商已停产）
- 在离电脑长达 300 英尺的地方无线播放音乐（兼容 Apple 的遥控应用程序）
- 还可以从您的 iPhone、iPad和其他立体声蓝牙设备无线播放音乐
- apt-X 技术可在蓝牙内工作，提供 CD 品质的音频
音乐是日常生活中自然的一部分。 那么，您为什么要在任何时候都想体验它呢？ 使用 inMotion Air，您可以听到您家里任何地方电脑的空间充裕的声音。 只需将 USB 发射器连接到您的电脑，选择播放列表并接入 inMotion Air 即可。 无线发射器通过空气将您的计算机的音频传输到*远 300 英尺的扬声器！ 您还可以将扬声器配对到您的 iPod touch、iPhone、iPad 和大多数其他立体声蓝牙设备，以增加音乐自由！
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Received a new unit from Altec Lansing in late November: a new unit in factory packaging (they have my previous unit).
This brand-new one also won't pair with my smartphone (Samsung Stratosphere, new in May). Tried to pair with a friend's smartphone (same kind). Won't pair! It's not my smartphone. Nothing else to add about this expensive boat anchor except that I can use it if connected as an auxiliary speaker. That's not why I bought it.
I bought a new black Jambox 12/3/12 at Costco (so I could return it easily if it didn't pair). The Jambox paired instantly with my phone. End of story.
Got a new cellphone in May. The speakers won't pair with it though several other bluetooth gadgets will. The email messages from Altec Lansing are not helpful at this point since they tell me to do all the very obvious things I've already done. My Monster Clarity connects to the phone just fine, so it's not the phone. I bought the speakers late 2011.... Very disappointed. Have read the one- and two-star reviews. I'm in the same boat with them now.
Previous 5-star review:
M. Erb's review convinced me. Not as much bass as the Bose, but much less dollars -- and well worth buying for me. Now that I've had the speaker for a few weeks, I'm really pleased with it.
With the little remote, I can play favorite music stations via TuneIn Radio Pro from my smartphone in the morning while still in bed! It does have to be paired anew, but that's no big deal. We have a large bedroom, and the speaker fills the room easily. Being wireless and portable, it's moved around in the house wherever I want it. It's too cold outside this winter to try it outside.... I recharge it every couple of days, depending on use.
I heard the little Jambox at a Verizon showroom: it sounded great and is very stylish. But I don't need to have conference calls, etc., and all its other bells and whistles -- at a price. The Altec inMotion does very well for me.
For all the details and an informative video, see Mr. Erb's review above.
Update: I recently gave it the "outdoor test" in 40-degree weather for 3 hours while volunteering for a charity. Worked just fine!!!!
The main reason(s) I purchased the Altec revolved around:
1. Bluetooth. I love bluetooth technology due to the wireless functionality. Its really nice being able to take the Altec all around the house while I'm doing whatever. For example, my computer is upstairs, but I cook a lot downstairs and tinker in the basement as well, so I'll stream some music and take the Altec all over the house with me, and because its such a great size the convenience is really amazing. As a quick side note, the reception and range are great - I can go all over the house and only occasionally and usually very briefly encounter reception problems, and even then certainly no more so than any wireless system, probably much less.
2. Price. It was half the price of the next comparable unit Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Nylon which is primarily why I gave it five stars instead of four. I can't rightly speak about the Bose Soundlink but I do know that I'm a pretty demanding shopper and the Altec met and mostly exceeded my expectations, and in any case I can't imagine a $200 price difference, so I'm satisfied with my purchase.
A few other tidbits...
> Sound Quality. Really good. Of course, if you're and audiophile maybe not but for most of us the Altec performs well. Full deep bass response, crisp highs, and solid mid-range performance.
> Volume. Adequate. Keep in mind this isn't intended to replace a home theater system so its not going to rattle the foundation or substitute for a party PA, but as an example I can run on the treadmill and listen with plenty of volume to spare. At really high volumes you'll notice the bass begin to sag and distort, but for almost all normal applications of listening to music around the house the Altec does great.
> Remote Control. Very nice addition adding even more convenience. Also, very nice design in that the remote rests within a specially designed slot built within the unit and fits snugly so its out of your way but always available.
> Great design. The Altec was designed well and looks good. Very clean lines, and pleasing overall aesthetics. The buttons, controls, etc. are simple and thoughtfully placed.
> Good battery life. I can listen for several hours without charging, which is more than enough usually, and it charges fast, so I get full use of the wireless aspect of the unit which is of course the main reason I purchased it in the first place.
Overall, solid high-quality product that does what it claims to do well and looks good doing it. Although I've noticed several less-than-satisfied reviews (which concerned me somewhat before purchasing) my personal experience with the Altec has been great . I'd definitely recommend it.