|商品尺寸||14.2 x 17.5 x 3 cm; 77.11 克|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
StarTech Mini USB Bluetooth 2.1 Adapter - Class 2 EDR Wireless Network Adapter StarTech Mini USB Bluetooth 2.1 Adapter - Class 2 EDR Wireless Network Adapter 黑色 Bluetooth 2.1
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR compliant with transfer rates up to 3 Mbps and backward compatible with older Bluetooth devices
- Class 1 transceiver offers an extended range of up to 100m (328ft) for many commercial/industrial applications
- Ultra-compact form factor for easy portability and unobtrusive installation in almost any scenario
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR compliant
- Class 1 device with 100m (328ft) effective range
Add Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR capabilities to a computer, through USB. The USBBT1EDR2 USB to Class 1 Bluetooth Adapter with EDR is a micro-sized adapter that adds Bluetooth capabilities to a computer through an available USB port. This makes it possible to connect to devices wirelessly, at ranges up to 100m (328ft), with minimal power consumption. The USB-Bluetooth Adapter supports the Bluetooth v2.1 specification, along with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR), for transfer rates up to 3 Mbps. The adapter uses a small form factor design that makes it conveniently portable and unobtrusive, when connected to a computer. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Windows 7 HP x64 will recognize this one at first without any specific device driver, but nothing works, no detection, no sound (regarding Bose Soundlink), after installing and reinstalling the provided device driver, I managed to discover and connect to the speakers, and it started to sound great, high quality. So in the end this one did the trick after requiring some dedication.
I think that part of the trouble was another PC trying to connect to the Soundlink, after I disabled this PC bluetooth, then it started to work, take note.