|商品尺寸||11 x 5.51 x 18.49 cm; 458.13 克|
|特殊功能||Kitchen, Family Room, Living Room, 室内, 家里|
|型号 / 款式||BC125AT|
|包装清单||Civil & Military Aircraft Bands, Free Software Available Online, Usb Cable, Uniden Bearcat 500 Channel Alpha Numeric Hand Held Radio Scanner|
Uniden Bearcat 手持式扫描仪收音机 BC125AT
- 这款精致的扫描仪拥有500个Alpha标签通道,方便紧凑设计,功能多样。Close Call RF 捕获技术可立即调谐到附近发射器的信号,而 Do Not Disturb 模式可防止在传输期间关闭呼叫检查。
- 收听超过 40,000 种频率,您可以聆听民用和军事乐队,包括非数字警察、救护车、火灾、天气、、飞机、铁路、民用飞机、业余无线电服务和赛车活动。
- 通过500个Alpha标记通道搜索更地找到您想要收听的频道，500个频道分为10个存储库。按部门、位置、兴趣区域或任何其他方式整理频道。Alpha Tagging 可让您将名称分配到频道,因此您可以跟踪您正在收听的对象。
- 轻巧便携设计,携带这款 Bearcat 手持无线电扫描仪,外出或外出。它具有多种功能,即使在光线不足的条件下,橙色背光显示屏也易于阅读。
- 使用方便的预设装置,立即开始聆听,进行流行的搜索。频率预设为十个独立的非数字警察/火灾/紧急情况、火腿、陆路、民航、军事航空、CB 收音机、FRS/GMRS/MURS 和赛车搜索频带。这使您可以轻松找到感兴趣的频道..出色的手持扫描仪(请注意:型号 BC125AT 合中继或数字无线电系统监控(例如项目25,DMR,NXDN)。大城市的一些警察/消防/紧急情况/公共机构正在转变为数字中继系统。如果您居住在中继或数字无线电系统的区域,您需要到 Uniden 数字型号(D"代表数字),例如型号 BCD436HP、BCD536HP、BCD996P2、BCD325P2 或 HomePatrol 2。
BC125AT 500 Channel Handheld Scanner with Alpha Tagging
Listen in and stay informed with the Uniden BC125AT Compact Bearcat Handheld Scanner. This sophisticated scanner with 500 alpha-tagged channels boasts a convenient compact design and loads of features. Close Call RF capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters and the Do Not Disturb Mode prevents Close Call checks during a transmission. With this Bearcat scanner, you can listen to military and civilian air bands. You can also get important weather and safety alerts.
Listen to Over 40,000 Frequencies
The Bearcat BC125AT handheld scanner gives you direct access to over 40,000 frequencies. You can listen to both civilian and military bands, including Non-Digital Police, Ambulance, Fire, weather, marine, aircraft, railroad, civil air, amateur radio services, and racing.
Search More Efficiently with 500 Alpha-Tagged Channels
Finding the channel you want to listen to is easy, with 500 channels divided into 10 storage banks. Organize your channels by department, location, area of interest, or any other way you prefer. Alpha Tagging lets you assign names to your channels, so you can keep track of who you are listening to.
Lightweight, Portable Design
Take this Bearcat handheld radio scanner with you on the road, or on outings. It packs plenty of features in a lightweight, portable design. The orange backlight display is easy to read, even in low light conditions.
|Conventional||Analog Trunking||Digital Trunking||Database (Digital)|
|Use For||Events, Gifts, Amateur Radio, Rural Public Safety, NASCAR, Auto Races, Boat Races, Military, Marine, Railroad||Everything to the left, plus, Analog Public Safety, Technical user in areas w/o digital trunking systems||Everything to the left, plus, Digital Public Safety, Technical user in areas with digital trunking systems||Digital Public Safety Communications, Easy HomePatrol Programming by Zip Code|
I decided on the Uniden BC125AT after helping a friend program his. There were a number of things I found that helped me decide:
• Good sound. The filtering in this scanner was able to filter out the static noise from the various electronics in our home.
• Compact size and comfortable in the hand.
• Alpha Numeric channel programming and labeling. The ability to add labels to each channel as it appears on the screen during a transmission makes it easier to know what is actually happening. I can instantly know what dispatch center is transmitting.
• The free Windows software available from the Uniden website (link in the owners manual) allowed me to quickly and easily enter the frequencies I wanted along with a name for each channel, save it to a file on my computer, then upload the file to the scanner. With ten separate banks of 505 channels each, it was a simple matter to create separate banks for Fire, Police, Air Firefighting Resources, and even separate banks for local city emergency resources. After I programmed the friend's unit I received mine about two days later and it took just a few seconds to upload the data into my BC125AT.
• The ability to lock out banks. It is very easy to lock out any of the banks so, for example, you can lock all out except one bank where you program local fire resources.
• Scan all banks, scan one bank, or pick on channel to scan. In an emergency it is nice to be able to just listen to the main fire dispatch channel and it is easy to select that function.
• The multi-function "volume knob." The rotary knob has many functions including setting the volume, adjusting the squelch, scrolling through the channels saved in banks.
• Adjustable screen brightness and contract
THE BAD (or at least, not as good)
• The included rechargeable batteries are decent but the charger in the Uniden is set by time only in hours. Insert a fully-charged pair of cells and plug the Uniden in and if the charger is set to charge for six hours, it will charge for that period of time. This overheats the batteries which can shorten their life. Thy get quite warm to the touch, but so far not dangerously so. I suggest keeping a spare set of batteries charged and switch them out as needed.
• It charges through the USB cable, and only charges the batteries when the unit is turned off. If the BC125AT is on, the batteries will not receive a charge. When turned off the charge restarts and will run the full length of time you selected in the menu system.
• When I purchased this, the Amazon link to the warranty information was to an old PDF page from 2010 from Uniden that stated the unit had a three (3) year warranty. THAT IS INCORRECT. The printed manual that came with the scanner (©2012) states it has a one (1) year warranty. I called Uniden today (8/6/2018) and that information was confirmed.
• The owners manual could be better. This is a powerful unit and can do a lot of things. To access much of the menu system takes multiple button presses. The manual describes these is somewhat more complicated text than is necessary. Flow charts for each functions would have been MUCH better. I know- I have written owners manuals and created flow charts for similar programming and function systems.
I give this unit 4 stars instead of 5 only because of the outdated battery charging system. Other than that, this is a very nice scanner for under $100. I do suggest purchasing the extended warranty so that you have more than one year's protection.
NOTE: The linked PDF warranty file on the Amazon sales page when I purchased this scanner stated that the warranty was three (3) years. IT IS NOT! That PDF file was from 2010. The ©2012 owners manual that comes with the scanner states that the warranty period is one (1) year. I verified this with Uniden Customer Service.
Do your research before buying. Make sure what you want to listen to is even accessible. For example, many local police, fire and other frequencies are now encrypted or carried over proprietary networks which are not accessible to the public.