|商品尺寸||23.5 x 6.81 x 20.98 cm; 1.47 公斤|
|特殊功能||客厅, 室内, 家庭, 家庭房, 厨房|
|型号 / 款式||BC355N|
Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300 声道底座 移动扫描仪,近距离通话射频捕捉,预编程搜索 动作 带,可听到救护车、火、业余收音机、公共事业、天气等,黑色
Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner, Close Call RF Capture, Pre-programmed Search “Action” Bands to Hear Police, Ambulance, Fire, Amateur Radio, Public Utilities, Weather, and More, Black
- 您可以保存多达300个频率,预设频率扫描。 因此,无论您遇到任何服务类别的新激活本地频率,您都可以将其添加到该类别的银行中。 这可让您快速获取您想要听到的频率。
- Uniden Bearcat BC355N 移动 基础扫描仪是当今功能*多、用户友好型入门级扫描仪之一。 它可以接收模拟接收,包括6个服务库,用于监控消防、紧急服务、空气、天气和 CB 频率。
- BC355N 配有背光显示屏,在低光条件下更容易读取,交流适配器,直流电源线和汽车电源插座插头,为您提供更多在家中或车内供电选择。 飞机频带的频率范围为 AM 模式 8.33 步(kHz),频率范围为 108.000,136.9916(下部和上部)
- BC355N 采用 近距离通话射频捕捉技术 ,可立即调整到附近发射器的信号。 这种预编程搜索使您可以更容易找到主动频率,并帮助您掌握您所在地区的当地发生和紧急情况。 100 ch 秒 扫描速度(*大)
- 如果您在寻找一种经济实惠的方式来进入扫描仪世界,那么 BC355N 可能是您的正确选择。 (请注意:型号 BC355N 不适合中继或数字无线电系统监控。 如果您居住在中继或数字无线电系统的地方,您需要*到 Uniden 数字型号( D 代表数字),例如型号 BCD996P2、BCD436HP、BCD536HP、BCD325P2 或 HomePatrol-2。
- The Uniden Bearcat BC355N Mobile/Base Scanner is one of the most feature packed, user-friendly, entry level scanners available today. It can pick up analog receptions including 6 Service banks for monitoring Police, Fire, Emergency Medical Services, Marine, Air, Weather, and CB frequencies.
- The BC355N features “Close Call RF Capture Technology,” which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters. This pre-programmed search makes it easier to find active frequencies and helps you stay on top of local happenings and emergencies in your area. 100 ch/sec Scan Speed (max)
- You can save up to 300 frequencies that are scanned along with the preset frequencies. So whenever you encounter a newly activated local frequency for any service category, you can add it to the bank for that category. This gives you quick access to the frequencies you want to hear.
- The BC355N comes complete with a backlit display, making it easier to read in low light conditions, along with AC adapter, a DC power cable and an automotive power outlet plug, giving you more options for supplying power at home or in your car. Frequency range for aircraft band is AM mode 8.33 STEP (kHz) at 108.0000, 136.9916(Lower and Upper)
- If you’re looking for an affordable way to jump into the world of scanners, the BC355N may be the right choice for you. (Please note: model BC355N is not suitable for trunking or digital radio system monitoring. If you live in an area where trunking or digital radio systems are used, you need to upgrade to a Uniden Digital model (“D” stands for Digital), such as models BCD996P2, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BCD325P2, or HomePatrol-2.
BC355N 是一款经济实惠的基本移动扫描仪,非常适合家庭或移动使用,具有 300 个可存储频道、覆盖所有"动作"频段、"近距离通话"等便利功能以及针对不同应用的丰富电源选项。 接收以下频率的传统频道:(25-54 MHz)(108-174 MHz)(225-380 MHz)(406-512 MHz)(806-956 MHz)(不包括蜂窝电话频段)"
Uniden 800 MHz 300-channel Base Mobile Scanner
The Uniden BC355N 800MHz Police/Fire Scanner is a compact base/mobile scanner with 300 channels and Preprogrammed service search. This unit is one of the most user-friendly scanners on the market today. Perfect for the car or home, the powerful Uniden BC355N Police Scanners combine high quality and low price. These police scanners are a great way to keep track of what is going on your region, and can help you know what is happening during an emergency.
- 300 Channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology
- Preprogrammed Service Search
- Temporary Lockout
- Search Lockouts
- Backlit Display
- 100 ch/sec Scan Speed (max)
- Frequency Coverage
- AC Adapters, DC Power Cable and Automotive Power Outlet Plug
- Narrowband Mode and Steps
评论于 2017年5月14日 在中国 🇨🇳 发布
Also the internal speak is not very clear (tinny sounding) I used an external speak to plug into the jack (much loader and Clearer).
The scanner is reported as 3 x 100 bank programmable, where 1 bank is 'Private' 1 is 'Police/Fire/Emrg' and 1 is 'air/marine'.
The issue is, the only way to scan programable banks for police/fire/emrg or air/marine is to enable the associated built in channels with those banks. There are almost 4000 channels that get scanned if you turn those on. Your programmable banks get scanned *after* those channels and at 100cps, that's a 20 second round trip. What's even worse than that, is the scanner only has the ability to lock out 100 of those 4000 channels, so if you are near a city of any size it will hang constantly on digital signals that you can't disable.
So what does this mean? Well you can't use a lot of the scanner and setup becomes very tedious. Police and air banks add almost 2000 channels each to your scan. This is slow and with only 100 lockouts you will never be able to filter out the noise in a busy area. If you enable fire/emrg (without police) you add about 300 channels and marine (without air) only adds about 90 and these will allow you to enable the other two private banks. I recommend enabling these and locking out everything local in the pre programmed banks and then adding the channels you want scanned into private, fire, and marine. This gives you control to enable/disable banks with 300 channels total and you should only have about 350 preprogrammed channels to contend with ( hopefully your 100 lockout limit will make these listenable in your area)
WX and CB bands are fixed, so you get what you expect there. I don't recommend this scanner at all and I really can't believe it was built this way. A simple setting to turn off pre-programmed banks would make things so much easier.
If however it says FM under "mode" area for your town, you WILL get that station just fine, meaning its analog.
You can buy scanners that pick up the P25 digital mode but they are alot more money. Hope this helps new customers in deciding as my town has the police in p25 mode and i cannot listen with this machine, but the fire is in fm so i can listen.
..........im still learning, but as for trying to GET TO A SPECIFIC STATION=... hit the "band " button and toggle it to the basic area you want say 100 to 200 , now hit scan, soon as your near the number you looking for hit the HOLD BUTTON, and use the up or down arrows to get to it. thats all, when someone talks on that , it will come on automatically.
........ as for saving a favorite to your bank... same deal as above, go to Bank, select the area you want example 100-200, search, soon as near number hit HOLD, use up down to get to number you want...Now hit the PROG button, then hit the PRIVATE BUTTON..there you can put it in the bank you want(it blinks to select a bank think you ca nstore 100 on here or something) now Hit PROGRAM again , and it saves it ..so next time you can just hit private and your saved banks of liked frequencies are over there, .. mine just wont work right with my saved ones but im not sure if it will listen to all my saved ones when one is activated or what yet as still learning this machine(grumbles lol) also that cc weird thing on bottom left I read will go to any live talk or something, non stop?, in reviews above, but i havent tried it out yet. Well thats all for now, if I figure anything more , ill update this post if need.