Fujifilm 富士 Instax Mini 即时胶片相纸双包装 (白色)
- Designed for use with Instax Mini line of cameras
- Develops Instantly - Press the shutter, capture the moment, and watch the photo slide out and the image develop in front of your eyes!
- Hi-Speed ISO 800 - With superb grain quality, Instax Mini Film ensure vibrant color and natural skin tones.
- Credit-Card Size - 5.4 x 8.6 cm (film size) - The unique credit-card sized film is easy to carry in your purse or wallet and has that classic white frame that you can leave blank or personalize with fun messages.
- Easy-to-Load Cartridge - Film cartridge is designed and labeled for easy loading and filled with film for 10 credit-card sized instant prints.
FUJIFILM INSTANT COLOR FILM is an ISO 800 wide picture format integral daylight color film designed for use with Fujifilm instax mini series cameras. This glossy film yields superb results under both daylight and electronic flash conditions. Its improved picture quality and greater ease of use make it ideal for snapshots and portraits. Furthermore, its easy-to-file size makes it an excellent choice for documentary or archival purposes, as well as a wide variety of other applications.
Refund and cancel order not acceptable.
Fujifilm instax mini film
instax mini film is for all instax mini cameras and comes in a handy cartridge. It offers stunning instant pictures that you can fit into a purse, wallet or mini photo frame. instax film ensures sharp, clear reproduction, vivid color and natural skin tones.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I bought the Fujifilm Mini Film Value Pack with 60 prints from Amazon. So far I have used 5/6 packages included in the box. And so far I've been very disappointed. 34 of the 50 prints I have tried turned out completely black. Only 16 of my prints have worked so far. After the two that turned out black, I completely read the instructions so I know that I am doing everything right.
Edit: Turns out, after walking around my house about a thousand times I was FINALLY getting pictures, but I wasted many films already. It needs to be RIDICULOUSLY bright in the house for it to not develop black pictures, even though I know I was in stupidly bright rooms. Regardless, it's still cheaper than Walmart and I'll get it faster. I'll be buying again.