Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2 合 1 活动学步器 – 座椅或行走位置，易折叠，可调节座椅高度，宝宝玩耍玩具和活动，Jubliee
- 2 合 1 设计 - 轻松从坐立活动步行者变为后行者
- 可调节高度 – 可调节座椅垫高度可随宝宝成长而生长。 底座上的防滑摩擦垫，*儿童*
- FUN TOYS & Nature- 娱乐宝宝带有有趣的开发玩具，包括直立的花镜子玩具，带褶皱花瓣和纹理的茎，旋转球用于击球游戏和珠杆用于培养运动技能
- 节省空间 — 可轻松折叠平放，方便存放和出行；性别：男孩、女孩
- 易于清洁 - 可机洗坐垫，可快速清洁
Making learning to walk fun at every stage!
Easily folds for storage & portability!
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker, Jubilee
An activity walker that grows with baby!
The Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker easily transitions from a seated activity walker to a walk-behind walker to grow with babies as they are ready to take those first steps.
- Developmental toys and activities keeps babies entertained in both stages
- Non-skid friction pads on base for child safety
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Assembled size: 30" L x24.3" W x25" H
- Folded size: 30" L x24.3" W x8" H
- Only use this walker if your child can support their body weight with their legs, weighs between 15 and 26 lbs., and is less than 32" tall
- Only use walk-behind when your child is ready to walk
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
See my original review below:
We bought this because we have twins and we were given one of these that is 6 years old. Same company, same product. We bought another because the one we were given works so well. Unfortunately, the older one that we have works much better than this one. The main issue is the swiveling, caster front wheels. The old one has much more robust wheels, and those wheels are much better quality. The old one rolls easily on our hardwood floors, while the new one, the front wheels don't rotate with the direction of travel, like you expect caster wheels to do. They are also not perfectly round, so combined with the wheels not turning in the travel direction, they tend to just drag across the floor instead of rolling, big scraping noise the entire time our kids use it. You can see the frustration in them, as they can't go in the direction they want to go because the wheels won't turn. Whatever twin is in the new one just tends to give up after a little while and watches the other twin running all around in the old one while they just sit there and watch.
The new wheels are a hard plastic, not round, seem to have a different caster angle, not as heavy-duty, have smaller diameter hardware for the axles and mounting pin, and thus don't steer or spin as easy as the old ones. Just scrape across the floor instead of rolling in the direction of travel. Obvious differences can be seen in the photo.
-Easy to clean
-Convertible to Toddler walking
...If I find one I'll let you know! (lol)