|型号||G402 Hyperion Fury|
|商品尺寸||13.6 x 7.2 x 4.1 cm; 144 克|
|电池||1 锂聚合物 需要电池。|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
|硬件平台||PC / Mac|
|Supported Software||Windows Vista Ultimate x64|
Logitech 罗技 G402 Hyperion Fury 游戏鼠标 带 4K DPI 光学传感器 8 个可编程按键 DPI 切换按键 32 位 ARM 处理器 重量轻PC/Mac 黑色
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Wired Gaming Mouse, 4,000 DPI, Lightweight, 8 Programmable Buttons, Compatible with PC / Mac - Black
- Fusion Engine :这款有线Logitech 罗技游戏鼠标可快速进行跟踪。
- 8 个可编程按键:通过标准配置,PC鼠标立即启动。另外设置了 k nnen 动作,按下按钮释放。游戏键盘的理想组合。
- 4 个灵敏度:250 至 4000 DPI 的可更换 DPI 设置,非常适合游戏玩家。
- 精:信号速率为 1 毫秒,pr 也使用 H chst速度传输精确和快的移动。
一流的舒适度:轻质材料和几乎看不见的上层摩擦几乎无尽的游戏会话。全球 #1:Gaming Zubeh r的畅销品牌基于零售数据(20 年 2 月至 20 月)用于游戏键盘、M 使用和电脑耳机
- High-Speed Tracking : Fusion engine delivers one of the highest gaming mouse tracking speeds of up to 500 IPS
- Eight Programmable Buttons : Customise your Logitech wired gaming mouse and enjoy default configuration straight out of the box or set up one-button triggers personal to you and save them to your G402 USB gaming mouse
- On-The-Fly DPI : Shift through up to four DPI settings, from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast manoeuvres (4000 DPI)
- Advanced Response Rate : With a 1MS report rate, you can be confident that no matter how precise or fast your moves are with this laptop, Mac or computer gaming mouse, they will be communicated to the game at the highest possible speed
- Comfortable Design : Lightweight materials, rubber grips and low friction feet help ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as you can
Logitech 罗技 G402 Hyperion Fury,世界上最快的游戏鼠标采用 Fusion Engine 传感器技术,超过 400 个 IPS (1 米/秒)。 8 个可编程的按钮和 4 个可转换的 DPI 设置为您提供主战所需的精确度,最快的USB通信允许准确时间到毫秒。 轻质材料和低摩擦的脚确保最大的舒适度,因此几乎无穷的游戏体验。 Hyperion Fury 将提高速度和精度。 你能参与吗?
Features the Logitech G Fusion Engine for fast gaming.
- 1 x Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse
We stripped our G400s gaming mouse to its core and made it better, stronger and faster. Hyperion Fury’s Fusion Engine offers tracking speeds so fast that your opponents won’t know what hit them. Eight programmable buttons and four DPI settings put pinpoint targeting and easy hotkey access at your fingertips. In combination with our Delta Zero sensor, Hyperion Fury gives you the speed and accuracy you need to blow away the competition.
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection
- 100 MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
High-speed Fusion Engine
The exclusive Fusion Engine and Delta Zero sensor give you the power to track reliably and accurately at speeds as fast as 10 metres per second (420 IPS). And with a 1-millisecond report rate, your moves are executed at the fastest speed possible over USB.
Eight programmable buttons with on-board memory
Customise your gaming experience with programmable buttons you can save to Hyperion Fury’s on-board memory for maximum speed and accessibility. Chat with a teammate, execute a multi-command macro or downshift DPI with fast one-press triggers. Optional Logitech Gaming Software makes setting up commands easy.
Four on-the-fly DPI settings
Instantly downshift for pixel-perfect sniping or shift up for high-speed manoeuvres—all with maximum precision. Go from 4000 to 250 DPI in the blink of an eye, giving you the flexibility to thrive in the chaos of battle. Use Logitech Gaming Software to set a fifth DPI setting and personalise the experience to your liking.
32-bit ARM Processor
Hyperion Fury’s on-board ARM Processor powers the Fusion Engine for incredible tracking speeds. It also works with Logitech Gaming Software to let you craft and assign macros that you can access with ease.
Designed for gaming comfort
We updated the classic G400s shape to a new level of streamlined comfort. Lightweight materials and super-low friction feet ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as you can.
• 尺码：鞋服尺码表，单位转换表。备注: 如果销售品牌提供了具体的尺码表，请以品牌尺码表为准。
Middle Mouse Button (MMB)
- with click-feature (a very helpful feature for a gaming mouse).
Left and right Mouse Button
left-side Back and left-side Forward keys.
Scroll up. Scroll down.
- so far so good.
- that's 7 keys. the bare minimum for a mouse these days.
- unfortunately, after this that things get stupid...
1. If you were looking more keys than this? Well, forget about it.
1A. You get two more keys on the Left Mouse button which APPEAR to be functional to say... gaming.
- You know? Extra buttons... for high end competitive gaming and pvp-matches?
- Well... that's not what these do.
- Instead they are to make the mouse-sensitivity go up or down. That's it.
- You get three buttons that have fantastic placement, and wonderful ergonomic ease of reach, only to...
… be wasted on completely useless functions.
If I could give this a negative review I would.
2. I've never seen such profound idiocy in design.
- You go to buy a gaming mouse because you want extra keys.
2A. Indeed, there are extra keys, but do you get to choose what they are for?
- Absolutely not.
- Every single extra key you wouldn't already have from a 12 dollar office mouse is dedicated to:
"make mouse go faster" or "make mouse go slower". *face keyboard*
- conclusion: this is garbage.
3. Oh, as a cherry on top this mouse has real issues with double-clicking something.
I have been playing a game all week which dictates movement to units you are controlling via a double-clicking action. This mouse wouldn't be aware a double-click has occurred to save a life. I've basically given up on this feature in gaming because this mouse can't be RELIED UPON to achieve it.
- single clicks... perfectly fine
- double clicks? … don't hold your breath
4. It's slow.
Even with Mouse-Sensitivity turned all the way up on my PC, a mouse-pad slipped to its fastest surface, and the mouse's "speed me up buttons" set to their highest settings it really isn't that fast. Which... really just belabors had badly this mouse does NOT need keys dedicated to sensitivity. It needs software dedicated to functionality. Something, sadly, it does not have.
Ergonomically it is a fantastic design.
- Very comfortable hand placement.
- Those extra keys are in just the right place … IF they were KEYS that YOU could choose the function of...
- It's a little light, but I enjoy a light weight mouse.
This isn't a gaming mouse. It's a niche-feature mouse for someone very OCD about their sniper-controls in an FPS. I wouldn't call this made for "gaming". It is something that happens when someone gives a useful thing to their friend to be tinkered with for a hyper specific purpose. In that hyper specific purpose I could see some of these features having quite a lot of utility. However, the hyper focus of the mouse to this sort of content is so extreme it actually damages the functionality of the mouse more globally.
- this is me trying to think of something kind to say about it. the mouse, as it is physically designed, is quite good. however, all of that is junked by it's functionality - which is quite bad.