Nissin NI-HI40F 紧凑型手枪 i40 适用于富士相机
Nissin NI-HI40F Compact Flashgun i40 for Fuji Cameras
- LED Video Light - The Nissin i40 has a video light function with 9 steps of output adjustment.
- Supports high speed synch. Supports up to 1/8000th second shutter speed. Supports Canon E-TTL/E-TTL 11, Nikon i-TTL and Sony AD1 /P-TTL. Various slave-settings offer flexible wireless flash combination.
- The Nissin i40 has 2 selector dial controls. Function dial and power dial. The indicated lamp A/B/C will show the adjustment position.
- The i40 operates from 4 AA batteries
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
- Guide Number: 131' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (16mm with Panel)
Nissin have just announced a New Pocket size Flashgun. Weighing in at just 203g it is ideal for travelling and incorporates a host of features such as Wireless TTL, Video light and a rotating Head. Fittings will be available for Canon, Nikon, Sony and FT version. The Nissin i40 has a flash output of GN40 at 105mm. The zoom range auto adjusts from 24 -105mm. The flash comes equipped with a built in diffuser that gives coverage for a 16mm lens. A soft box is included for softening up the light output and reducing shadows.Specification:Guide No. (ISO 100 in Metres) : 40 at 105mm zoom position, 27 at 35mm position.Focal length coverage: 24-105mm (16mm with built in wide angle panel)Power Source: 4 AA BatteriesBattery Storage: directly into the Flash Head bodyRe Cycling time: 0.1 - 4 secNumber of flashes approx: 220-1700LED Video lighting time: approx 3.5 hours on full power batteriesFlash duration: 1/800th - 1/20000th secColour temperature: 5600KExposure control: ETTL11/E-TTL (Canon), iTTL (Nikon), PTTL (Sony), TTL (FT)Wireless Mode: Wireless TTL slave, non-TTL slave (SD, SF mode)EV compensation on flash: -2 - +2 in increments of 1/2 of EV Sub flash function: NoneBounce position: Up 0.90 deg, Down 0 deg, Left 180 deg, Right 180 degFlash exposure control: 1st and 2nd curtain synchronisation, High speed synchronisation, redeye reduction, slow synchronisation, FE/FV lock (set on camera)AF assist beam effective range: 0.7 -5 MetresOperation panel: 2 selector dials (Function dial and power dial)Manual mode power ratio: 1/256 - 1/1Video Light: Built in Video light with 9 steps of output level adjustmentStandard with 3.5mm PC synch terminal: None