Xezo Incognito Brass Fine Fountain Pen in Copper-Red Color, Diamond-Cut Engraved, Serial, Platinum Plated Parts (Incognito Copper F)
- Supplied with gift box, fountain cloth, 4 ink cartridges, ink converter, certificate, and 3-year warranty card. German-made fine point nib.
- .999 platinum-plated hallmarked. Limited-edition of 500 pieces. Ink refill is standard European size and is selectively interchangeable with a variety of commercially available fountain ink refills including , parker, cross, waterman, Schmidt, Shaffer, St. DuPont, Visconti, pelican, Dunhill, delta, krone, angora and Cartier.
- Diameter - 12 mm; Length Posted - 156 mm; Length Capped - 138 mm; Weight - 1.4 ounces/40 grams
- Weight balanced body is designed to minimize friction against the paper. Hues change slightly, depending on the lighting.
- A portion of the proceeds goes towards the nonprofit organization Unite4:good.
The Incognito series of pens was created with the goal to produce a quality, weight-balanced luxury pen with a comfortable grip. The weight distribution of the pen's body was designed to allow for the friction to be minimized at the tip of the pen. This series is produced in 500 pieces and each pen is numbered by engraving. Each pen is produced with .999 platinum-plated fittings, and the body is made of solid brass with diamond cut engraving. The fountain pen features a screw-on cap, and the parts, including the nib, are German-made. The rich copper-red finish of the pen utilizes a ten-layer high-gloss lacquering technique. After each layer of the lacquer is applied, the barrels of the pen are heat-dried and then manually polished. Lastly, multiple layers of clear translucent coating are applied to the body. The end result of these processes is a finish with a multitude of depth and hues, which even change slightly depending on the lighting. This item was designed and produced by Xezo, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the unite4:good movement. Unite4:good is a groundbreaking, global movement which seeks to advance permanent and positive changes in our world. Founded by philanthropist Anthony Melikhov, its mission is to inspire people to empower and share love with one another by showing acts of kindness and engaging in responsible activities benefiting society. Unite4:good currently partners with major non-profit organizations. Prominent figures such as Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Former President Bill Clinton, Selena Gomez, Eva Longoria, Alicia Keys and Demi Lovato are among those who have partnered with the movement. To find out how to join the movement, visit www.unite4good.org.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
A month in, the exterior still looks perfectly new and everything is as it should be. It may not be comparable to some higher priced fountain pens, especially for serious users (or calligraphers), but for an "entry level" fountain, I have zero regrets about spending the money on this one.