|商品尺寸||23.62 x 13.97 x 9.4 cm; 816 克|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||7200 每分钟转数|
WL 3TB 7200RPM 64MB 缓存 SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" 台式机硬盘（适用于服务器、RAID、NAS、DVR、台式机 PC）w/1 年保修
这是白色标签 3TB SATA 硬盘，具有 7200RPM 和 64MB 缓存 SATA 6.0GB/s 3.5" 台式机硬盘，1 年保修。 白色标签产品是由大硬盘公司制造的产品，为其他公司 (OEM Hard Drive Reseller/VAR) 制造的产品重新品牌，看起来就像制作的或大型特殊应用一样。 业界*高容量近线驱动器 - SATA III (6.0Gb/s) 硬盘容量为 3 TB，可满足*苛刻的存储需求。 为业务应用程序提供*高性能 - 提供 6 Gb/s 传输速率、171 MB/s 的连续数据速率以及高随机输入/输出速率。 专为质量和可靠性而设计 - 这款高性能驱动器可在多达 * 的工作周期内提供*高级别的可靠性。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
These drives are usually re-manufactured from major drive manufactures, but they put there own label on the drive. The drives as they no longer have a valid standard warranty. The ones I received were both Hitachi drives HUS724030ALE641 these drives were released around 2012/2013 and had a 5 year warranty at the time. These are enterprise drives, so they should have enterprise components in them. If you want the details specs you can just search Hitachi Ultrastar 7K4000 pdf on google and get more information.
I did buy a refurbished drive same model exactly, because they were cheap at the time and it was before the re-manufactured drives hit the market.
The Pros of re manufactured "new" drives:
1. They come with a 1 year warranty, the warranty is through the seller instead of refurbished drives that come with either a 60 or 90 days warranty.
2. The drives should not only have been tested, but mechanical components should have been checked or at least replaced. The motor should have been re-lubricated or replaced to keep the hard drive running for years to come.
1. No documentation unless you know what the OEM drive is and look it up yourself,
2. You are relying on the seller for warranty claims instead of a large manufacture.
3. Power consumption might be a little higher since these have older technology
The only complaint that I have with these hitachi drives are during excessive write and read, the drives are loud and vibrates like old IDE(PATA) drives in my old computers. I have had new Toshiba and WD hard drives that were quieter and did not vibrate as excessive as these Hitachi drives. The refurbished one I brought a few years ago has 36,000+ hours on the drive up to this date and still running strong, I expect these drives to give me the same reliability or even better.
This will be my first experience with generic "new" drives. Time will tell how long they will last.
Linux report my drive as follows:
SMART Self-test log structure revision number 1
Num Test_Description Status Remaining LifeTime(hours) LBA_of_first_error
# 1 Vendor (0xb0) Completed without error 00% 21488 -
# 2 Vendor (0x71) Completed without error 00% 21488 -
No errors or issues, though. That's 2.5 years of service. Another report over 5 years.
Given these are Hitachi drives, which amongst Seagate and WD have the lowest failure rate, I feel a little better.
For the price it's worth it.