|商品名称||Baby Jogger 肚脐 - 单个安装支架,黑色|
|商品尺寸||44.45 x 22.86 x 3.81 cm; 453.59 克|
+ ￥133.79 运费及进口关税
+ ￥121.41 运费及进口关税
Baby Jogger 肚脐 - 单个安装支架,黑色
- Soft padded bar for child to grip
- For use on single strollers
- Hang toys from belly bar to keep child entertained, push-button adjust
- Compatible with: City Mini, City Mini gt, Summit x3
- Machine washable cover
The adjustable Belly Bar provides your baby with a soft padded area to hold onto when the stroller is in use. It can be adjusted with the push of a button to suit the height of your child. The Baby Jogger Belly Bar is compatible with the City Micro, City Mini, City Classic, City Elite or Summit 360 single or double models.
Let me save the follow City Mini owners some work and clear everything up in one post.
1. You do NOT need a belly bar if you have a single stroller. There are 2 little black plugs on the stroller right under where you attach the sunshade. Hit the little buttons on the side to remove the plugs and then the tray snaps right into those spots.
2. The tray DOES sit high, but does not obstruct the view of a tall toddler. My 2 year old is 37 inches tall. The tray sits at her chest level. It's higher than the trays on other strollers sit, but it hasn't been a problem at all for her. For a shorter, younger infant, the tray probably will obstruct their vision. Here's how you can tell where the tray will sit before you purchase it. Simply pull the sunshade all the way down. Where the sunshade lands is about 1 inch higher than where the top of the tray will be (see my photo).
3. The tray WILL protrude when the stroller is folded so you will no longer get that nice flat fold (see my photo). What we have been doing, personally, is removing the tray when it's not in use. Easy as that. Even when we are out and about we keep the tray in the basket under the stroller 90% of the time and only get it out when my daughter wants a snack or drink. When we have the stroller in the back of the car, we set the tray on top of it.
Some more info:
-The tray can be opened from either side or fully removed to let the kid in and out
-When you attach the tray to the stroller, you have to give it kind of a hard push to get it locked in, then you push the button to disengage it. This, however, is a much easier process than the way most other stroller snack trays open and shut.
-The tray itself is very sturdy and well made..much sturdier than any other stroller tray I've used in the past
-The cupholder is nice and deep, but my daughter's really fat sippy cups don't fit well in it (90% of her cups fit fine)
-The indentation on the snack part is a wonderful feature. Her little goldfish crackers and such don't go flying off the tray. It's like a makeshift bowl.
-Very easy to clean. Just snap it off and rinse it out.
Any questions let me know. It's not a perfect product, but for us it's a must-have.
(When I posted this review, I attached several photos to it and for some reason they disappeared. I'm going to attempt to get them on here again.)
Anyway, I was about to sell my city mini and find something with a better seat, but thought I’d give this a go first... and I’m happy I did. My 18 month old now sits upright, points out things and turns around to look up at me. He is much happier and loves the stroller again!
Still think baby jogger need to redesign the city mini as it’s far to reclined, but this bar does help. NB: as one reviewer suggested we no longer use the shoulder straps, just buckle around the waist.
Taking one star off because it really should be included w the stroller and not an acessory item.