|商品名称||Kolcraft Cloud PLUS 轻质婴儿车带5-point *系统和 multi-positon 斜倚座椅， SLATE|
|商品尺寸||79.38 x 45.72 x 99.06 cm; 5.35 公斤|
kolcraft Cloud PLUS 轻质婴儿车带5-point *系统和 multi-positon 斜倚座椅， SLATE
- 轻盈仅 – 方便旅行时携带轻盈设计 ( 5.4 kilogram ) ，完美契合出游需要 and Day 之旅
- 通气窗口 – 三层，全扩展*紫外线防护。 上躲猫猫窗让您可以轻松保持着密切关注您的宝宝。
- 可单手折叠 -- 方便单手独立支撑的折叠，非常适合汽车旅行、度假。
- 躺椅 – – 多位置躺椅提供5点式*约束系统，适合孩子。宽大的存储 – – 大型，易于拿取存储篮则可所有婴儿用品的。 可拆卸的带双杯和果汁盒装架孩子托盘以及家长托盘带有两个饮料架和额外的存储区域。
- 尺寸 ( CM ) ：39高 x 18 64.14 cm 宽 x 79.38 cm D
kolcraft kolcraft 云升级轻盈婴儿车，蓝灰色
本 kolcraft 轻便婴儿手推车设计的家庭随身使用。 完美适合旅行和天之旅，紧凑的折叠、轻盈设计。 大号，便捷收纳篮和 in-seat 孩子装下所有的宝宝的必需品。
尺寸：79.4 x 45.7 x 99.1 cm
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
For parents retiring the bulky travel system stroller or looking for something more travel-friendly, the Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller is the best of both worlds. At just under 12 pounds, it has all of the must-have full-size stroller features but in a smaller, more nimble design with an ultra-compact fold.
- Compact, standing one-hand fold
- Expandable canopy visor for maximum coverage
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Parent tray and child tray
- 5-point safety harness
- Holds children up to 50 pounds
The Cloud Plus has a simple one-hand fold. It’s compact and stands after folding. Perfect for car travel and vacations.
Cozy and cool
The canopy with peek-a-boo window expands and then tucks away when not needed and the seat reclines for comfort.
Perfect for parents
Parent tray with two drink holders and extra storage area.
Storage, storage, storage
Large, accessible basket to hold all of your little ones needs for a fun-filled day.
i could go on and on about the things i love about this stroller but i won't. i highly recommend it!
(the 3 pictures i've attached have my 40lb very tall for his age 2.5 y/o sitting in the stroller)
1. This stroller is SURPRISINGLY sturdy for the price.
2. Incredibly lightweight.
3. Very easy assembly
4. The wheels work very well. The stroller moves very smooth.
5. Nice little cup-holder for the baby.
6. The storage space in the bottom is amazing. When we go for walks, we throw our keys and phones in there and it is very comfortable.
7. The visor has a nice see-through sheet. My baby loves looking through that at me when I am pushing her and laugh. It makes her so much happier that she can see me when in the stroller.
1. It advertises its "One Hand Fold", which is not completely true. I always need to push the front against a wall while turning the knob on the handle to be able to fold it. And even when it does fold, we need to MASH the folded part in for it to lock in place. If not, it just keeps popping back out.
2. The cup holder by the handle is a weird placement. If the visor is not out, the visor gets in the way of the cup holder. So if you have a cup in the cup holder and you pull the visor back, it knocks your drink off. Not that big a deal, but it is just weird.
3. The breaks are a bit hard to apply. It does not lock easily. If you are wearing flipflops, you may break your toenail trying to take the break off.
4. The shoulder strap is placed weird. My 1 year old can just pull her hand out of it. We never put the shoulder straps on anyway, but when we do, she can pull herself out of it in a second.
If you are looking for a stroller that can handle a bit of walking off roads and is easy to carry around, definitely go for it. This is a sturdy product and the cons are just more comfort-related than functionality-related.
August 5, 2018
My son is almost 4 and we go for long walks every day. He is approximately 40 lbs and nearly 44 inches tall.