|包装清单||Brother Embossing Template Sheets, CAEBSTS1|
|型号||ScanNCut Embossing Starter Kit CAEBSKIT1,|
Brother ScanNCut 压花入门套件 CAEBSKIT1,配件套装带垫子,工具,金属板和 50 种压花图案,适用于 DIY 切割机
Brother ScanNCut Embossing Starter Kit CAEBSKIT1
- 创造独特的浮雕项目:使用 ScanNCut 压花工具套件,为卡片、信封、文具等卡片、纸和金属板添加浮雕效果
- 通过扫描功能实现更多内容:解锁 50 种压花图案设计和访问制作项目,免费的 CanvasWorkspace 账户。 压花设计包括线条和区域图案,提供更多可能性
- 包括:压花垫 30.48 厘米 x 24.13 厘米,2 个带工具架的压花工具,银色金属板 20.08 厘米 x 15.5 厘米,黄铜金属板 20.08 厘米 x 15.48 厘米,模板 30.48 厘米 x 30.48 厘米。 切勿使用 ScanNCut 机器切割金属
- 用于切边机:ScanNCut、ScanNCut2、ScanNCut DX 和 DesignNCut
- BROTHER GENUINE 配件:专为与 Brother 产品一起使用而设计,包括额外垫子 CAEBSMAT1、模板 CAEBSTS1、银色金属板 CAEBSSMS1 和黄铜金属板 CAEBSBMS1。 购买前请务必检查机器兼容性
- CREATE UNIQUE EMBOSSED PROJECTS: Add an embossed effect to paper and metal sheets for cards, envelopes, stationery and more with the ScanNCut embossing tool kit
- DO MORE WITH SCANNCUT: Unlock 50 Embossing Pattern designs and access crafting projects with a free CanvasWorkspace account. Embossing designs include both line and region patterns for even more possibilities
- INCLUDES: Embossing mat 12" x 9.5", 2 embossing tools with tool holder, silver color metal sheet 7.9" x 6.1", brass metal sheet 7.9" x 6.1", template sheet 12" x 12" and scanning support sheet 12" x 12". Do not cut metal with ScanNCut machine
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER CUTTING MACHINES: ScanNCut, ScanNCut2, ScanNCut DX, and DesignNCut
- BROTHER GENUINE ACCESSORY: Designed for optimal use with Brother products, including additional mat CAEBSMAT1, template sheets CAEBSTS1, silver metal sheets CAEBSSMS1 and brass metal sheets CAEBSBMS1. Always check machine compatibility prior to purchase
Brother International-Embossing Starter Kit. Design one-of-a kind embossing projects with this kit! For use with the Brother ScanNCut machine (sold separately). This package contains one 12x9-1/2 inch embossing mat, one embossing tool holder, two embossing tools, one silver metal sheet, one brass metal sheet, one 12x12 inch template sheet, one 12x12 inch scanning support sheet, one activation card for access to fifty embossing patters and one instruction guide. Imported.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The region embossing feature is very complicated and time-consuming. I'm retired and have the time, but others may not. I created a butterfly template from the included patterns. The embossed side was okay on foil card stock and Michael's shimmer paper, but again, the de-bossed side was better. The one sheet of template plastic included in the kit will not go far, so I'll try to find something locally to make my templates. My Scan N Cut will not cut quilting template plastic with the regular blade, so I know I won't be using that. I did discover that the plastic needs to be tinted like the one provided (or maybe the paper needs to be colored--didn't try that) for the machine to accurately scan the pattern. I did multiple embossing passes on both types of embossing, which did help.
I did not try embossing on the metal sheets included, because I didn't want to waste them on something I didn't want/need.
Bottom line, I do not believe the kit is worth the price. It's not even worth the discounted price I paid (I had a $15 Amazon coupon).
I do like and I am now glad that Brother scan n cut is coming up to date with other die cutting machine manufactures.
I did a test out on card stock and only made one pass but it did a very good job. I think with several passes over the paper and I used the 1.5mm tool that it would make a deeper impression. I like both sides of the test embossing. I can see this done on leather I think it would emboss beautifully.
If you want the embossing tool and decide to buy here on Amazon. You are getting it for a reduced price which I think it is awesome. I know these accessories can get expensive for the Brother Scan n Cut die cutting machines. I wish I had really waited as I would have saved some money.
For those of you that have the embossing kit I hope you enjoy it I know I will. I am looking forward to the foil kit and the other new accessories that could be coming in the future.
I love my Brother scan n cut although it is not a wireless one. I have had a lot of fun and find my little simple creations to be an accomplishment and enjoyment.