Hyperkin SmartBoy 移动设备适用于游戏男孩/游戏男孩颜色(Android USB Type-C 版本)
- 播放 GB 和 GBC 墨盒，兼容 NTSC/PAL 墨盒
- 专为三星 S8 系列及以上版本设计(其他 Android 设备兼容性可能会有所不同)*
- 手机尺寸:5.2 6.4 英寸,USB Type C 端口
- SmartBoy 兼容其他应用程序和游戏,包括 Google Play 的 GBA 应用程序。此类应用程序的配置可能会有所不同。
将您的手机变成手持式游戏机! 适用于游戏男孩/游戏男孩颜色的 SmartBoy 移动设备(Android USB Type-C 版本)连接到 Android USB Type-C 智能手机,并与游戏男孩和游戏男孩色墨盒兼容。 几秒钟内开始游戏! 易于安装,只需将 SmartBoy 连接到您的设备上,弹出您喜爱的游戏,让您的朋友嫉妒。 欢迎您。 *SmartBoy(Android USB C 型版本)目前支持以下手机:ASUS ZenFone 2/ASUS ZenFone 3/Gionee Marathon M5/Google Pixel/Google Pixel XL/Google Pixel 2/Google Pixel 2 XL/Google Pixel 3/Google Pixel 3 XL/华为荣耀8/Nexus 6P/Huawei Nova/华为 P9 Plus/华为 P1 0/ LeEco Le 2/ LeEco Le 2 Pro/ Lenovo Zuk Edge/ Lenovo Zuk Z1/ LG G5/ LG G6/ LG G7/ LG V20/ LG V30/ LG V40/ LG Nexus 5x/ Meizu Pro 6 Plus/摩托罗拉 Moto Z Force/ OnePlus 2/ OnePlus 3T/ 三星 Galaxy Note 7/ 三星 Galaxy Note 8/ 三星 三星 Galaxy Note 9/ 三星 Galaxy S8/三星 Galaxy S8+/三星 Galaxy S9/三星 Galaxy S9+/ Vivo Xplay 5 Elite/小米 Mi 5/中兴 Axon 7
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- A ROM dumper: When you insert a cartridge and start the application, it reads the cartridge and dumps a temporary ROM file onto your phone. You then start an emulator of your choice to run the game. If you are lucky enough to have a working battery in your cartridge, your save data gets carried over to the phone. Any further data you save is written to the phone, NOT the cartridge. Once you close the emulator and remove the peripheral, the temporary ROM is automatically removed from the device for anti-piracy reasons.
- A controller: The buttons are fairly responsive and feel close to a Game Boy. The D-pad is pretty disappointing. The diagonal input in particular is pretty inconsistent and it is apparent in games like The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
This is what the product is not:
- A Game Boy player: The product itself has no ability to play the cartridges. It relies entirely on external Game Boy emulators to read the ROMs it dumps.
- A poor anti-piracy enforcer: Whenever the cartridge is removed, the gameplay comes to a halt and an anti-piracy screen fills the screen. Since you are likely using an old cartridge, the connection pins are not going to be the cleanest, and any slight bump/vibration of your phone or the peripheral will inadvertently toggle the anti-piracy screen. Once it is triggered, it can be very difficult to make it go away. That being said, removing the peripheral while the game is running on the emulator makes the anti-piracy screen go away, which seems to defeat the purpose of the enforcement.
I think we all know what we want this product to be, and it simply isn't that.
It also works with others, but remember your buttons mirror that of a GBA so you don't have all needed to play SNES etc.
No latency, very light battery drain since it doesn't store a battery and it provides an adjustable grip to your phone so you won't have to fear it falling out. For 27$, you seriously can't go wrong with this purchase.
Note, I own the USB C version, so cannot comment on the micro USB one.