SteelSeries 赛睿 Rival 600 - 游戏鼠标 - 12,000 CPI TrueMove3+ 双光学传感器 - 0.05 升空距离 - 配重系统 - RGB 照明
- * TrueMove3 12,000 CPI,350 IPS 光学 1 对1 跟踪电子端口传感器
- 256 个重心重量调节配置
- 分叉扳手 6000 万点击机械开关
- 硅胶侧握把增加抓握力和耐用性八区 RGB 照明,带有 Discord 通知,保存传感器设置、宏和车载照明效果
Rival 600 向游戏玩家介绍世界上增强的双传感器系统 TrueMove3+。 TrueMove3 光学传感器提供真正的一对一跟踪,而专用的光学深度传感器实现了游戏的最低和最准确的升降距离检测。 Rival 600 采用独家定制重心调音系统,具有 256 种重量配置,可自定义范围从 96 克到 128 克,确保每个人理想的重量和平衡。 强大的 32 位 ARM 处理器提供低延迟性能,600 万次点击机械开关和耐用的硅胶侧手柄保证使用寿命长。 Rival 600 专为专业电竞运动员设计,是竞赛游戏的必备品。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Update: I subtracted a star. It now feels sometimes like a single left-mouse click is actually performing a triple-click. It's obvious this mouse is going into the garbage soon. What's interesting is that RMB works fine. Obviously, the LMB simply wore out after 5-6 months. Avoid this mouse.
- The mouse is responsive and has basic configuration ability
- The lighting is fun
- As someone else mentioned, this mouse does indeed squeak when clicked. It sometimes requires clicking a second time.
- About once a month the cursor disappears, and the mouse is essentially "disconnected." This is fixed by unplugging/re-plugging the USB connection to the desktop. I update all drivers as soon as they are released, so that's not the issue.
Overall: OK, but you can probably do better, even at this price point.
Anyway, the mouse itself is inexpensive, the tracking is good, and the ability to configure the buttons and have it persist between machines is pretty awesome. I rated it a 4/5 on ergonomics for me personally because I have large hands, but I'm sure someone with normal hands would find it comfortable.