I have been buying 1-button CBL-M-K cables for my Shure earbuds for years because they were the only ones with an Android compatible button. Finally, Shure has made a replacement cable that also has volume buttons that work with Android devices!
Important features that aren't clear from the product description:
· The switch on the controller flips it between Android and iOS modes. I use both. It works as advertised.
· The cable is 50 inches long. This is 8 inches shorter than the CBL-M-K cables. I prefer this. I found the other cables to be a little too long.
· It has stiff segments near where the earbuds attach so that you can adjust these to fit over your ears and stay in place. Once you get them adjusted, they stay on much better than prior models. So far the over-ear wires are comfortable.
· Initially the controller looked huge to me because its not tapered in design like the 1-button CBL-M-K controller. It is in fact smaller, see photo.
· A sliding clasp (see photo) gathers the left and right wires together nicely.
· The tactile design of the buttons makes them easy to find and use.
· Shure will replace them for two years if they stop working. I have used their warranty service for cables many times over the years and its great. Visit their website, go to Support, Service and Repair, and follow the instructions.
|商品尺寸||6.35 x 3.3 x 13.97 cm; 15 克|
|保修说明||2 year manufacturer.|