|商品尺寸||20.2 x 301 x 399 cm; 7.3 公斤|
|功能用途||纺铜陶瓷金属低音炮;家具级材料和饰面;灵活可拆卸格栅, 双向扬声器设计;线性旅行悬架 (LTS) 钛振膜高音扬声器;通风高音扬声器设计|
Klipsch RP-600M 书架音箱(一对)(胡桃木)
Klipsch RP-600M Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) (Walnut)
- 1 英寸(约 2.5 厘米)钛 LTS 通风高音单元，带混合 Tractrix 喇叭
- 6.5 英寸(约 16.5 厘米)旋转铜陶瓷金属低音扬声器
- Bass-Reflex 通过后射 Tractrix 端口
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- 6.5" Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
Klipsch RP-600M 从头开始重新设计，全新的 Reference Premiere 系列利用 Klipsch 70 多年的标志性声学专业知识和尖端技术，提供家庭影院解决方案。利用与我们的混合 Tractrix 号角搭配的 1" 钛高音扬声器 - RP-600M 书架式扬声器拥有令人难以置信的音响效果，让您的家充满响亮、清澈的声音和强劲的低音，这是普通书架式扬声器无法做到的。Hybrid Tractrix HornHorn 负载能很大限度地提升效率并增加细节，同时将高频聚焦到聆听区域。特殊的 Tractrix 几何结构可将高频波有效地传输到聆听区域，相位插头和压缩模压硅面确保平滑的频率响应。结合使用时，干净、自然的声音可能被创造出来。线性旅行悬浮钛振膜高音扬声器的线性旅行悬浮可以很大限度地减少失真，增强、细节性能。LTS 高音扬声器是以前参考系列的标志，使其成为优质扬声器的核心组件。通风高音扬声器设计新的通风高音扬声器外壳减少了驻波产生不需要的谐波，从而增强了高频再现的细节和清晰度。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. Very efficient. They can be powered with any decent amp or receiver
2. Very dynamic
4. They do rock
1. In a direct comparison with Tekton Lores (comparable price), SVS Ultras and a pair of relatively cheap NHT SuperOnes, they are much less resolving in the highs and mids. Granted, the Tektons can be fatiguing. The NHTs and SVSs are not fatiguing at all.
2. The bass is a bit muddy and uncontrolled. This is probably due to to the port tuning. I’m generally not a fan of bass reflex speakers, but modern designs are very good. The Tektons were exceptional in that respect and the SVS Bookshelves excellent as well. The NHTs are a sealed design and very firm and controlled, if rolled off a bit. The Klipschs seem less than optimally tuned.
While these are very good speakers, I am not as excited about them as Steve Guttenberg and Sean from Zero Fidelity seem to be. For the price, they are very good, but there are better for a few more dollars. I would much prefer the Tekton M-Lore at the price. They are just as sensitive too. Also, the NHT SuperOne, while not as efficient (they require real horsepower - 50w or more) sound better at $200 for the pair. If you have the money, the SVS Ultra Bookshelf is much better, but also requires 50w or more. Both should ideally have 100w of quality power to run them. That isn’t cheap. Typical AV receivers are notoriously overspecced - don’t believe their claims. For music, you need a proper stereo amplifier rated 100wpc at full range (20-20khz), not just 1khz - preferably both channels driven.
So, in short, these would be great for home theater use IMO because they are very efficient, but there are better for music. Others do disagree, but this is MY review! ;)
Update; I've been listening to these a while now. Mainly vinyl with a smattering of digital and movies/TV. They've settled in and gotten comfortable. Truly a great value in budget HiFi. More alive than my beloved elacs (still a great speaker) and without any of the usual offensive qualities that sometimes plague horn speakers. These klipsch don't disappoint if you have the dough, get the elacs if you don't.
Digital:Mac-book > schiit eitr > chord mojo > vista audio spark
Analog:Sony Ps hx500 > schiit mani > vista audio spark
Audioquest and blue jean cables
Vivo stands filled with cat litter
These speakers sound amazing with well recorded music and awful with poor recorded tracks. They are not forgiving at all, please bear this in mind
1. The ability to express dynamic range differences, due to efficiency, and not normalising the track is an ingredient that separates these from similarly priced and also more expensive speakers. It is the foundation for all of its talents but will make you change volume a whole lot of times when going from one album to another.
2. They are not bass monsters, but not bass shy either. When the bass and the warmth are in the mix they will show them. Small rooms will do fine without subwoofers.
3. They are not bright but they will express harshness of some recordings as well as brightness of some naturally coarse instruments (trumpets for instance). Using the grill will attenuate this brightness. Firing straight and no toe-in will help as well, and it widens the soundstage by a huge margin.
4. Amazing for piano
5. Voices lack a little bit of thickness but they show more air around them and you can virtually perceive a torso singer and not a head or mouth singer.
6. They need a bit of space from the wall. Bass will be less boomy and depth will develop.
Can't comment on the vinyl wrap finish as I ended up receiving the piano gloss due to backorders.
These are replacing my Kef Q100 and even though I love the kefs I think these are an upgrade and a step towards a more audiophile kind of sound.