|商品尺寸||43.18 x 35.56 x 12.7 cm; 2 公斤|
RODE 罗德 RODECaster Pro 播客制作工作室
Rode RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
- 无论您是新手还是经验丰富的广播专业人士,RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio 满足您的所有需求
- 4 个高品质麦克风通道电源工作室电容麦克风和传统动态麦克风,具有自动水平设置和一键录音到 microSD 卡
- 8 个可编程音效垫可即时启动 SFX、音乐等;直接从任何输入音频录制到垫子,或从您的电脑添加文件
- 只需通过蓝牙或使用 TRRS 电缆连接即可远程采访;自动"混合"音频防止来电者听到回声
- 通过 USB 连接到电脑,使用您*喜欢的录音软件或实时流媒体录制;单独录制多个曲目,以便在制作后编辑
- Whether you are new or a seasoned broadcast pro, the RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio is all you will ever need
- 4 high-quality mic channels power studio condenser mics and conventional dynamic mics and feature automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card
- 8 programmable sound effects pads allow instant triggering of SFX, music, and more; Record audio direct to the pads from any input or add files from your computer
- Interview remotely by simply connecting your phone via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable; Automatic “mix-minus” audio prevents echo being heard by callers
- Connects to computer via USB to record using your favorite recording software or stream live; Separately record multiple tracks for editing in post-production
- 带有*简单操作的独立设备-用于制作专业的播客和直播、直观的控制和大触摸屏-4 个高品质麦克风通道带有Class A 前置放大芯 - 额外的 TRRS-、USB 和蓝牙通道-自动连接麦克风通道-通过APHEX 信号处理: om- 内置智能效果：压缩机，De-Esser，噪音门，Ducking，HPF- “Mix-minus”电路适用于手机和应用程序呼叫，无干扰性的回声和声音FX 按钮，通过8个自由可用的触发垫直接录制在 microSD 卡或 USB - 4 个可单独控制的耳机输出的耳机输出- 重量： 350 x 1.8毫米 - 重量： 350 x 1.8毫米 - 重量： 350 x 1.8毫米 - 重量： 350 x 1.8毫米 - 重量： 350 x 1.8毫米 - 重量： 350 x 1.82 毫米 - 重量： 350 x 1.82 98千克。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
And while it clearly has the onboard ability to process audio, it falls short on a critical function that would take it to the next level: EQ. I assume in an attempt to make it very user friendly, deep, medium, high voice or soft, medium, strong tone/strength settings are a good first start, but not having the basic three frequency (12kHz, 2.5kHz, 80Hz), even as an advanced menu, is disappointing. They have such a beautiful touch screen to implement it on.
I don’t use a rode mic (had an existing supply of heil PR40s that sound phenomenal with a mackie mixer) and so I’ll be forced to address it in post. Most might do that anyway, but this could be a great on the run solution and good enough with some simple advanced tweaks. I’d like to try a Rode mic at some point as I assume their presets are fine tuned. I suspect the voice strength relates to initial level or perhaps noise gate, but not sure. The noise gate is a little harsh, but I can understand why they don’t have a release setting. I hope they add it.
Would I recommend getting this? Yes. I think it has an amazing potential and I’m not sure why this feature set isn’t built into more entry level mixers. They nailed it and sold me. I just need to figure out how to navigate the mic and it may mean more time in Logic/post, which I hoped I could skip most of the time. As budget and time allows, I may test with Rode microphone and report an update and give more stars. I’m hoping some of these features are added the way they added multitrack before I purchased. It was the higher priority and at least gives a workaround.
UPDATE: 4-15-20 - 5 stars
After 7 months using the Rodecaster Pro I am updating to 5 stars with the release of Version 2.1 Public Beta. We have produced 26 episodes of Science and Saucery podcast now along with many other audio programs and I kept an open mind the entire time. It's really been easy to use and post processing in logic has be easy once the show template project was tweaked and finished. We've used all the channels and from phone integration to multitrack input, this thing has been a workhorse with no downtime.
After just an hour on the new software, which addressed all the issues I had by adding controls for the onboard compressor, noise gate, de-esser, aphex processors (aural exciter/Big bottom), and low pass filter. They also added reverb, which I don't need, but perhaps they will continue to add other audio features in the future. The new dBFS with peak hold monitors are also really nice. There is an overdub mode for existing recordings, but this isn't something I need. I expect some will like it. The record now allows select pre/post fader record. I wish it would record both of these at the same time as all my workflow is set up for pre fader record.
Hope to update again after some solid working time. It's beta, so I expect some bugs, but I am willing to accept that and extremely happy that Rode has continued to improve this product.