While searching for our first Chicco stroller we came across the Bravo travel system line, and initially planned on purchasing the regular, full-sized Bravo Trio. However, we then stumbled upon this "mini" version and thought we'd give it a try. For a decent percentage price savings, you get a very comparable product, with only a few distinguishable differences. Our comparison was as follows:
Different features of the Mini (vs Regular)
- Lighter (a big plus!)
- Slightly smaller wheels and footprint (better fit in car without compromising structural integrity)
- Non-adjustable handlebar (still worked well for us, at 5' 8" and 6')
- Smaller storage basket underneath (still ample space)
- Both wheel brakes are locked and unlocked individually (Regular's two brakes are tied together)
Key features maintained (present in both Mini and Regular)
- Same baby/infant weight capacity
- Easy single-hand folding and unfolding
- Easy installation of removal of carrier
- Solid structural feel
In short we were very happy to find this MINI Chico Bravo stroller travel system, and we feel the SLIGHTLY smaller size at a lower price, with most of the same features as the regular version, is a GREAT DEAL! We will definitely be recommending this to friends, and will update this review in six months.
Note: We purchased this stroller item on our own and were not compensated in any way for this review.