+ ￥132.31 运费及进口关税
+ ￥118.06 运费及进口关税
WiFi 适配器长距离无线适配器，带天线支持 WindowsCX-9010004-WW Intel 115X/AMD AM4
- The xc7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB lighting.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy and fast installation on Intel LGA 115x or AMD AM4 Sockets with included mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC7 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draw the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC7 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I’m still waiting on more parts so I can’t comment on performance however I do want to comment on a couple things. First off it is a little bigger than I thought it would be. It’s made from some plastics that feel like they’re really cheap. Also it annoys me to no end that you can’t use the lighting without buying an extra lighting hub or the commander Pro which by itself is another $70. Also something to note is that it doesn’t have its own mounting system, rather it uses standard Asetek AIO brackets for mounting.