|商品尺寸||18.82 x 13.86 x 12.62 cm; 400 克|
|制造商||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|电源类型||USB 麦克风,USB 电容器|
|保修说明||1 year from the date of purchase.|
Marantz Professional Umpire - USB 麦克风 用于录音、播客、流媒体和游戏 ，带有桌面支架和防震架
Marantz Professional Umpire - Driverless Desktop USB 2.0 Condenser Microphone with Integrated Pop Filter & Shockmount for Studio Grade Capture, Broadcasting, Streaming, Twitch, Skype and Conferencing
- 多功能计算机录音麦克风高品质 USB 电容麦克风,带心形极性模式 – 专为流媒体、播客、Twitch、Skype 和会议量身打造
- 即插即用简单 USB 2.0 级规范适用于 Mac 和 PC ,无需驱动程序
- 录音室质量记录 — 16 位分辨率可选采样率记录您表现的每个细节
- 无需附件 – 集成台式麦克风支架、Pop Filter 和 10dB 垫,适用于任何录音应用;减震支架可减少来自周边区域的噪音转移
- Versatile Studio Quality Recording - High-quality USB Cardioid 14mm electret condenser microphone perfect for streaming, broadcasting, Twitch, Skype and conferencing
- Plug and Play Simplicity - USB 2.0 class compliant specification for Mac and PC - no drivers required
- No Compromise Performance - Studio-grade 16-bit resolution with selectable sample rates (32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz) captures every subtlety of your performance
- No Accessories Required - Integrated Pop Filter and 10dB pad for versatility in any recording application; Onboard shock mount reduces unwanted noise transfer from the surrounding area
- Compact, Robust Form Factor - Rugged metal desk stand base & compact portable footprint - perfect for home and location recording scenarios
适用于大众的工作室级麦克风性能 您是否正在寻找在恒星声音捕捉方面更简单? 正在寻求您的进入专业播客 / 广播的入口点? 马兰茨专业裁判 - 高品质工作室级电容式 USB 麦克风 - 非常适合播客、音乐家、Skype、群聊、直播、Twitch 以及与电脑配合使用 USB 麦克风的任何人。 作为 Marantz Professional 麦克风扩展系列的一部分,Umpire 采用与流行的 Turret 一体式广播系统上使用的同样广受好评的 USB 麦克风。 即插即用简单,无需驱动程序,无需烦恼! 只需将 Umpire 连接到 Mac 或 PC 上的免费 USB 端口,加载您选择的数字音频工作站 (DAW) 进行录制,或在广播/流媒体应用程序中设置麦克风偏好,然后您设置好! 进入专业级录音的世界从未如此简单! Umpire 的核心是一款高品质 14 毫米电容麦克风 - 一种由全球工作室专业人士选择的麦克风,具有高灵敏度和清晰的声音。 凭借 48kHz 的板载 A/D 转换和 16 位分辨率、广泛的频率响应和聚焦心型极性模式,您可以确定性能的每一个微妙细微差别都完全按照您的预期捕捉。 您需要的一切 无需配件 - 精心包含您下一次录音冒险所需的一切。 通过流行过滤器和集成减震支架,您可以满足下一次会议需求的任何需求。 甚至还有一个 10 分贝的垫开关,可立即减少传入的声音音量 - 非常适合捕捉响亮的源,而不会过载失真,包括放大乐器。 紧凑、坚固的外形设计,可承受任何录音场景! Umpire 采用硬接线 USB A 电缆,可最大限度地减少不必要的断开造成的掉落,以及坚固的全金属桌面支架底座,可保证麦克风精确留在您需要的地方!
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Set up: Mac Book Pro 16" via USB-C (using adapter to go from USB-A to USB-C on MBP)
Camera: Laggy performance no matter what the internet connection (mine was wired). No matter what I or my team mates did, the performance of the camera was a stuttering/laggy mess. Maybe there is an issue with Macs and using adapters? I'd be happy to continue testing if Marantz has suggestions.
Stand/Form Factor: Very inflexible set up and no matter what the photos show (they are a "lie") you will never be looking at the person you are talking to (think about that for a second) unless you stick the giant stand in FRONT of your screen. So this already is less desirable/flexible from a convenience factor than the typical "top of screen" design.
Non-Telescoping: No height adjustment. Adds to the above frustration on limits to where you can place it. I get that there are wires in there and it does rotate left/right but again, placement is hampered by this all-in-one concept. Seems great right? But you are locked in to a very limiting form factor here.
Mic Placement: Marantz has a good name in Mics so this was promising but the LOCATION of the mic is horrible to the point of being useless. Think about where the mic is. Right on the table top, where it picks up EVERY single little noise. Not to mention if you click their very robust buttons to mute camera or mic, those make a very loud clicking sound like a "pop". The only way these are usable is to have an external headphone / mic set up that you plug into the side of this. Fine, that works but will frustrate the hell out of some people. Also, you do not want to be on the receiving end when someone is using the table mic. If you have headphones you'll be shocked by deafening "thumps", scratches, typing, etc.
I'd be very interested to know if anyone (manufacturer included) have a suggestion on why the camera is performing so poorly. I am going from the "to PC" port using included cable with the only addition being the USB-A to USB-C adapter as I mentioned.
UPDATE: The camera has sometimes performed better than the first couple of laggy performances. Other team members have told me theirs has experienced mic drop outs with the built in mic.
They're nice nice people, but are resistant to putting forth the effort to create a high-quality result. If I hear "The computer camera & mic are good enough" or "I don't have time to set this stuff up" again, I'm gonna scream!
I got this so there would be no more excuses for tinny sound and dark, grainy video. Now, the video is much cleaner, the sound is like a radio host and the overall result is far more high-quality than before. We also use it with Camtasia (to explain software & website features) and the resulting production is amazing!
I did have to deal with a few human factors, though, like proper mic technique (keep it close!) and establishing a complimentary lighting look without me around to do it. These are training issues, not the fault of the product.
- Far better video & audio quality than the low-bidder standard laptop mic and camera.
- The ring light helps a ton to remove Raccoon eyes
- Sound is marvelous, when mic is used correctly
- plug-n-play is easy to set up and use
- Well built/ quality product
- Takes up substantial desk real estate (big base)
- Mic arm only moves in/out, NOT up/down at all
- Extra USB plugs on the back have low amps (.75 amps), not good for charging
- Ring light at 100% causes hot spots on faces, adjust accordingly
- Newbies need to learn good mic technique for optimum audio results
- Light can distract/blind presenters
- Can be awkward to store or ship
- Not everyone has an extra USB-C to USB-A cable (one is included in the box)
UPDATE: One of the three Turrets we purchased started to display a video glitch from the camera a couple of weeks ago. The image blinks in and out every 4-5 seconds. All attempts at contacting Marantz Customer Service have gone unanswered (except for a Bot, promising a reply in 24-72 hours) , including email, twitter and the Marantz corporate message system. I might as well not have tried. As a result, I'm deducting a star for a camera I can no longer use. Too bad- it worked well until now.