Lowepro 乐摄宝 LP37270-PWW Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II 户外相机背包，适合 15 英寸笔记本电脑/iPad，适用于 Pro 无反光镜和 DSLR、云台、无人机、DJI Osmo Pro、DJI Mavic Pro，黑色/深灰色
Lowepro LP37270-PWW Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Outdoor Camera Backpack, Fits 15-inch Laptop/iPad, for Pro Mirrorless and DSLR, Gimbal, Drone, DJI Osmo Pro, DJI Mavic Pro, Black/Dark Grey
- 适合旅行:Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II 模块化系统可转换成两个便携包,可保护*大的齿轮;腰带可拆卸,便于搬运
- *大适合:正在申请*的 MaxFit 系统可容纳更多装备;坚固的三脚架肩带与可存放的杯子相结合,适用于全尺寸三脚架和两个侧拉链隐藏口袋,可快速拿取旅行物品
- 您需要的一切:适合 Pro 无镜或数码单反相机,带 400 个镜头,4-6 个额外镜头,2 个速度灯,38 厘米笔记本电脑,25 厘米平板电脑,Wacom 型平板电脑,智能手机,全尺寸三脚架,配件
- 释放您的工作流程:整理您需要的装备,包括三个屏幕/设备在带衬垫的 CradleFit 口袋中;大量设备存储意味着您可以携带现场资产管理所需的工具。
- 野外准备:符合人体工程学的肩带,可调节胸骨,承重腰带和 ActiveZone 背板为重负荷和远程拍摄位置提供全天舒适
- Travel friendly: Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II protects a maximum amount of gear in a modular system that converts into two carry-on size bags; waist belt is removable for easier handling
- Fit to the max: Patent-pending MaxFit System carries more gear; sturdy tripod straps combine with stowable cup for full-sized tripod and two side zip stash pockets for quick access to travel items
- Everything you need: Fits Pro Mirrorless or DSLR with 400 lens attached, 4-6 extra lenses two speedlights, 15 Inch laptop, 10 Inch tablet, Wacom type tablet, smartphone, full size tripod, accessories
- Free your workflow: Organise gear you need, including three screens/devices in padded CradleFit pockets; lots of device storage means you can bring the tools you need for asset management in the field
- Backcountry ready: Ergonomic shoulder straps, adjustable sternum, load bearing waist belt and ActiveZone back panel deliver all-day comfort for heavy loads and remote shoot locations
有时候你必须准备好长途运输。 各种相机和视频设备,多个编辑设备用于工作流程和耐用性,您可以在管理紧密的日程表的同时依靠。 您需要随身携带的兼容性,空中旅行和全天舒适携带重负荷 sto 远程野外拍摄。 这款新一代 Lowepro 广受欢迎的 Pro Trekker BP 450 AW II 背包可轻松、周到的整理和现代的户外人体工程学设计完成工作。 包括 AW Cover,以增加对恶劣天气的保护。 技术规格:尺寸(长 x 宽 x 高):35 x 24 x 62 厘米,8 磅,颜色:黑色/深灰色。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
First of all, it is very large and can hold a ton of gear. I have it setup with 3 dlsr bodies, 70-210, 28-70, 16-35, 24 and fisheye lenses. All this, with extensions and a light meter fit into the main compartment. There are plenty of extra pockets around for memory cards, filters, water bottle or bladder, wallet, keys, phone and various accessories. I love how flexible it is so that you can arrange it according to your personal needs. I think the only limit here is how much your legs can carry - the bag can get quite heavy. It will keep you in shape.
Secondly, I love how comfortable it is. It does not have the adjustable back plate that my last one had, but I don't think I will miss that. I have it fully loaded and it sits quite comfortably on my hips, and snug around my shoulders (I'm 6'2"). It does not take very long to hoist it up and get it secured. This is important as I always find myself putting it on, walking for a bit, taking it off, take some images, put it back on, etc. Swing it over your shoulders. Snap the belt together. Cinch the belt snug to your hips. Cinch the shoulder straps snug. Cinch the collerbone strap. Off you go. Nice and easy.
Thirdly, I love modular it is. It comes with a top "cover" that is actually a small bag itself. This is easily removable and can be used as a lightweight carryall for quick excursions. There is also an accessory bag that fits underneath the top cover. You can arrange this to hold a number of things. It can also be secured to the back of the pack, or fit inside the main compartment. You choose. Also, the hip belt comes off, and you can cinch the shoulder pads tight to the bag body. It now turns into a regular camera bag. Which, BTW, is airline carry-on compatible. Next, there is a hidden away pouch on the back of the pack that you can pull out. This pouch holds the legs of your tripod which can be strapped to the back of the pack. Lastly, there is a rain cover built into the bottom that you can pull out to cover the pack with.
Durability: My previous bag is a LowePro 350 AWII. I beat it up real good! It is still very functional 20 years later. Lots of fond memories with that old one, but it was time for a new bag. It had these stretchy wire-like straps - like you see on a white water raft. I had the clasps break on one of them. They can easily get caught on tree branches. The new pack does not have these and that is a good thing. The shoulder strap on my old bag actually ripped away from where it was stitched to the bag itself. I had to re-sew it back in place with nylon thread. I am hoping that does not happen with this bag. Looking at the stitching, I am not seeing a super heavy duty seam here. Time will tell. Other than that, the old bag still works fine. I find it hard to believe that the zipper still works - I must have openend and closed that thing thousands of times. So overall, the quality and durability of the bag should be very good to excellent. And that is important because, like most landscape photographers, well, we abuse our gear.
I hope to folow up with this review after I get a few miles in underneath this thing.
In short, if you are considering purchasing this pack, I would not hesitate. It is pretty stinking awesome!
评论于 2020年1月29日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布