|品牌||Tom's of Maine|
|商品名称||Tom's of Maine 无氟儿童牙膏，天然牙膏，草莓味，5.1盎司/144克，3件装|
Tom's of Maine 无氟儿童牙膏，天然牙膏，草莓味，5.1盎司/144克，3件装
Tom's of Maine Fluoride-Free Children's Toothpaste, Kids Toothpaste, Natural Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 5.1 Ounce, 3-Pack
- 您将得到:三支 5.7 盎司(约 144.6 克)的 Tom's of Maine 无氟牙膏,草莓口味。
- 可回收管:一旦放空,更换盖子,使用 2 号塑料回收
- TASTE THEY LOVE: Contains 3 - 5.1 ounce tubes of Toms toothpaste for kids. This all natural toothpaste is a favorite for parents and it's fun for kids too, with the tasty Silly Strawberry flavor, which helps them develop healthy brushing habits naturally.
- FLUORIDE-FREE: Inside every tube of Toms fluoride free kids toothpaste are ingredients that are all derived from nature.
- GENTLY CLEANS: Toms toothpaste is safe for your child's teeth. The natural toothpaste uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and has a delicious real fruit flavor that will have your child smiling.
- CERTIFIED B-CORP: Tom's of Maine meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- GIVING FOR GOODNESS: We believe in giving back. Tom's of Maine donates 10% of our profits to charities committed to children's health, education and the environment. Employees donate 5% of paid time to causes they are passionate about in their communities. Thank you for supporting Tom's of Maine.
Tom's of Maine uses naturally sourced, naturally derived ingredients to create personal care products that work. Toms toothpaste for kids uses calcium and silica for a clean, healthy mouth, while the fruity, fun taste helps build brushing habits naturally.
• 尺码：鞋服尺码表，单位转换表。备注: 如果销售品牌提供了具体的尺码表，请以品牌尺码表为准。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
My kids have been using Tom's of Main Silly Strawberry for years and years. When they started using this particular tube (one of a three-pack), they complained it tasted strange. I tried it and it does indeed taste strange, not at all what we are used to. I'm not sure if the "20 percent more" tubes changed formula in any way from the regular size? Nothing on the packaging alludes to a change in the product, which leads me to believe the product is just not good.
I tried to return the tubes but it is beyond the return date by a few weeks (as we were finishing our last tube). I am hoping the supplier, or Toms or Amazon on their behalf, will accommodate a return given the defectiveness of this product. I did purchase regular tubes from another vendor and am curious to see if the problem persists.
I thought my kids were being dramatic with the immediate gagging and spitting after using the newly opened, easy on fingers to squeeze, Tom's "Silly Strawberry". Their shouts and complaining were met by stares of confusion. Don't get me wrong, they are usually loud. There are usually more than enough complaints for a day. But never at "Brush Your Teeth Time".
Luckily for these pandemic kids, they have a father that believes them (sorta). I squeezed a little toothpaste onto my finger and placed it in my mouth. AHHHHHHHHHHH! I went into a panic, The sink, mere inches from me , wasn't close enough. Spitting and fumbling for the faucet, I shoved my face under the water scraping at my tongue. Leaving my brain thinking: This toothpaste ain't right!
Kids: "See. Dad?"
Dad: "Yup. You guys were right. Let's try the fluoride free."
Whoops. That was a mistake too. Not wanting teeth to go unbrushed and instantly assuming we got a knockoff product, I tagged my wife, and said: "you're it!", geared up and went to Safeway. Grabbed a tube of Tom's, raced home (within the speed limit, mostly), bounded up the stairs, opened the tube, put some on my tongue...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Same reaction as before. Tastes chalkier, and TERRIBLE.
2020 version is YUK!
Looked up the reviews and saw we weren't alone. For our family, 6 years of Tom's , 3 kids later I went on a hunt for a replacement. 6 different brands/flavors later, we have settled on Hello, Watermelon. It got sideways thumb. Not up, not down. Sideways. Good enough for us!
Lastly, I noticed that most of the recent positive reviews got their free tube of toothpaste as a: Vine Customer Review of Free Product. Hmmmmm. Suspect.