|商品尺寸||15.24 x 10.16 x 7.62 cm; 370 克|
Walrus Audio Julia 模拟合唱/振动器 V2 (900-1011V2)
Walrus Audio Julia Analog Chorus/Vibrato V2 (900-1011V2)
- 速率 – 心率旋钮允许您设置低聚物指数扫描的速度。 从低档设置到无动作,到*大限度的狂野古怪。
- 深度 – 深度旋钮允许您改变 LFO 的振幅。 从无移动到深度清扫调制。
- 延迟 – 延迟旋钮可让您设置LFO调制的中心延迟时间。 从下部设置的平滑紧密调制到*大限度的吵闹*弦,延迟旋钮为传统合唱/振动乐地形增添了一个新的维度。
- 波浪开关 – 波浪开关可让您选择正弦或三角 LFO 波形。 三角形波的角落通常听起来更响亮,合唱类型效果,正弦波的更圆形,振动式效果通常听起来更好。
D-C-V 混合 – Dry-Chorus-Vibrato 混合会改变发送到输出的干信号的比例。 至少您不会听到任何效果。 将其设置为中午,以便在干燥和潮湿的部位 - 传统合唱设置。 将其设置为*大湿润度 – 传统振动设置。
- RATE – The Rate knob allows you to set the speed at which the LFO sweeps. From little to no movement at lower settings, to wild wackiness at max.
- DEPTH – The Depth knob allows you to change the amplitude of the LFO. From no movement to deep sweeping modulation.
- LAG – The Lag knob lets you set the center delay time that the LFO modulates around. From smooth tight modulation at lower settings, to noisy nauseating detune at maximum, the Lag knob adds a new dimension to the traditional Chorus/Vibrato landscape.
- WAVE SWITCH – The Wave switch lets you select either sine or triangle LFO waveforms. The sharper corners of the triangle wave generally sound more appealing for chorus type effects, and the more round shape of the sine wave generally sound better with vibrato type effects.
- D-C-V BLEND – The Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend changes the ratio of dry to wet signal sent to the output. At minimum, you will hear no effect. Set it to noon for equal parts dry and wet – the traditional chorus setting. Set it to maximum for 100% wet – the traditional vibrato setting.
Julia 是一款完全模拟、功能丰富的合唱/振动器,充满了各种色调景观,等待您探索。 Julia 于 2020 年更新,现在已经安装了顶部插孔,软开关绕过并更新了 Adam Forster 的艺术品。 Julia 能够产生温和顺滑的合唱、海滨振动器以及介于两者之间的任何地方。 通过控制,如 Lag、Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend,以及可选的模拟 LFO 波形,您可以拨打各种类型的经典和独特的合唱/振动音;一些设置提供熟悉的感觉,而其他设置则在传统合唱踏板上找不到。 Julia 的一个特别特点是延迟控制。 延迟旋钮可让您设置LFO效果调制的中心延迟时间。 从下部设置的平滑和紧密调制到最大限度的摆动,延迟旋钮为传统 Chorus/Vibrato 景观增添了一个新的维度。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Julia has a couple massive advantages over every other chorus pedal I've played - you have funky, genius knobs like lag and blend, which can give you a wider variety of sounds that you can use, while still being squarely in chorus territory, and not off in tweaker land. I've played 'more advanced' chorus pedals that let me dial things in super-specifically, but then I had to play around with some of my OTHER pedals to make that work. Once you've got Julia set, the only issues you'll ever have changing settings is if you're using another modulation or timing-based effect, and you're out of sync.
The other thing she's got that I don't think people pay enough attention to outside of OD pedals is that it's just an amazingly pure-sounding circuit. No matter what else I have going on in my chain and which amp, there's absolutely nothing that this adds or removes from my signal other than its intended effect. A lot of modulation pedals loose a little high and low, and they cover that up by doing a little in-pedal EQ. With Julia, I do get more treble and bass in the peaks and valleys as the effect is working; but in the middle, or with the depth knob turned down, my tone is exactly the same as before I click the pedal on. Again - nothing changes. If you like your signal before Julia, you'll like it after - you don't have to go through and program a new amp setting to work better with your chorus.
She's also got an unadvertised party trick: if you hold the switch down, it'll turn on for as long as you're holding it. Let go, it goes off. So you can play a line clean, then one with chorus. Then a few fills, then some chorused chords, then some more clean lines ...
I was never a chorus guy, but I needed one for a project. I watched a lot of videos, tried a bunch in store, and bought this one honestly thinking it might go back. But now it's one of my favorite pedals. I guess I just never used something so transparent and subtle before.
I also don't normally rant so much about product. Trust me, it's that good.