|商品尺寸||15.98 x 7.58 x 0.96 cm; 199 克|
|产品颜色||moto G power -Smoke Black - 2020|
|显示类型||IPS - FHD+ (2300 x 1080) 399ppi|
|包装清单||User guides, Device - moto g power, USB Type -C cable, SIM tool, 10W rapid charger|
|产品特性||Touchscreen, Bluetooth Enabled, Expandable Memory, Dual Camera, 相机, 防水, Video Calling, Text/Messaging, 512GB micorSD card expandable, Fingerprint Sensor, Smartphone, Built-In GPS, Mobile Hotspot Capability, 6000 series aluminum|
Motorola 摩托罗拉 Moto G Power | 3天电池| 解锁| 美国制造| 4 / 64GB | 16MP相机| 2020 | 黑色的
Moto G Power (2020) – Unlocked Smartphone – Global Version - 64GB – Smoke Black (US Warranty) - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, Metro
- 长达3天的电池*，借助5000 mAh电池，一次充电至多可使用3天
- 16 MP三重摄像头系统，可以拍摄超广角全景照片，更清晰的人像和超详细的特写镜头
- 很大的视觉显示，通过生动的6.4英寸（约16.26厘米）Full HD +显示屏，使游戏和电影栩栩如生超快的性能，使用八核处理器和4 GB RAM，您对手机的每一次触摸，点击和滑动，手机都做出响应先进的防水设计，切勿让飞溅或少量汗水妨碍您使用手机支持Wi-Fi热点：Moto G Power提供2. 4 GHz + 5 GHz的Wi-fi热点连接，为您带来完美的体验包含的组件：用户指南操作系统：Android
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery1. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
- Blazing-fast performance. Feel your phone respond to every touch, tap, and swipe with an octa-core processor and 4 GB of RAM.
- Advanced water-repellent design. Never let spills, splashes, or a little sweat get in the way of using your phone.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Ready: Moto G Power offers Wi-fi hotspot connectivity in 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz for the best experience.
让自己远离充电器和插座，请看看moto g power系列手机。凭借强大的5000 mAh电池，我们这款手机一次充电至多可以使用3天*，您无需担心充电问题，可以做自己想做的事情。使用这款手机的多功能三合一相机系统拍摄全景，近摄或介于两者之间距离的场景。借助6. 4英寸（约16.26厘米）Max Vision Full HD +显示屏和杜比优化的双立体声扬声器，您将获得通向娱乐世界的通行证。新的moto g power系列手机，生命的力量。
Go up to three days on a single charge with the new moto g power. Shoot the perfect photo from any angle with a versatile triple camera system, and enjoy dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby with a 6.4” Full HD+ display.
Global Unlocked: use on any carrier, any plan. Ready for use when you insert your SIM.
Up to 3 day battery
Running out of juice is no fun. That’s why moto g power gives you a powerful 5000 mAh battery, designed to last up to three days1 on just a single charge. You can stream music for 150 hours, or watch shows and movies for 23 hours. Plus get 27 days of standby time, and know you have battery life when you need it.
16MP triple camera system
Shoot a panorama, close up, or anything in between thanks to a versatile smart AI-powered triple camera system. The fast-focusing 16 MP PDAF camera makes sure you never miss a moment. And the Macro Vision camera gets you 5x closer to your subject for incredible close-up shots.
With an ultra-wide angle lens shoot like a pro, you can fit 4x more of the scene in your frame compared to a standard 78º lens. Capture more expansive outdoor landscapes. Take wider shots of architectural landmarks. And note it fits all of the action in the frame at sporting events.
Ultra-responsive performance + 64GB storage
Max Vision display & Stereo Speakers
Enjoy ultrawide views on the stunning 6.4" Max Vision Full HD+ display, and get the big screen you’ve been craving. Turn up the volume without losing sound quality. Dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby deliver powerful, crystal clear audio.
Octa-core processor & 4 GB of RAM
With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor and 4 GB of RAM, moto g power packs all the performance you need. Why waste time waiting for apps to load? Browse, watch, work, and game in an instant.
Global Unlocked: use on any carrier.
GSM / CDMA Google Android Smartphone Compatible with all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T Mobile. It also works with prepaid carriers, including Cricket Wireless, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Total Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, Mint, Tracfone, and H2O.
|moto z4||Motorola One Action||moto g stylus||moto g power||moto g fast||moto e|
|REAR CAMERA||"48MP sensor / 12MP output Quad pixel technology"||12 MP main camera; PDAF 5 MP depth sensor 16 MP sensor / 4MP output Quad Pixel||48MP +2MP macro +16MP wide/depth||16MP +2MP macro +8MP wide/depth||16MP + 2MP Macro Vison + 8MP Ultra-Wide Angle||13MP, f/2.0, PDAF, 1.12um pixels, LED flash|
|FRONT CAMERA||25MP sensor / 6.25MP output Quad pixel technology||12 MP, ƒ/2.0, 1.25 µm Screen flash||6MP with Quad Pixel||6MP with Quad Pixel||8MP, f/2.0, 1.12um pixels, Display Flash||5MP, f/2.0, 1.12um pixels, Display Flash|
|DISPLAY||6.39” glass OLED capacitive touchscreen micro-notch||6.3" Full HD+ (2520 x 1080) 21:9 (CinemaVision)||6.4” Full HD+ Max Vision||6.4” Full HD+ Max Vision||6.4” HD+ HID 720 x 1570||6.2” HD+ v-notch 720 x 1560|
|PROCESSOR||Qualcomm Snapdragon 675||Exynos 9609||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 with 2.0GHz octa-core||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 with 2.0GHz octa-core||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 with 2.0GHz octa-core||Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 with 1.8 GHz octa-core|
|MEMORY||4GB + 128GB||4GB + 128GB||4GB + 128GB||4GB + 64GB||3GB + 32GB||2GB + 32GB|
|BATTERY||3600mAh||3500mAh||4000mAh||5000mAh||4,000 mAh||3550 mAh|
|AUDIO||Single Speaker||Dolby Audio Single Speaker||Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby||Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby||Bottom-ported loudspeaker with smart PA outputs||Single Speaker|
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Very happy with this base-level phone. I will seriously consider Motorola for my next phone although reviews of the current year's models are "iffy".
I needed a reliable phone that gave me the options to use some moderate resource hungry apps when necessary . I can go days without actually looking at my phone. This phone ticks all the boxes for me. I wanted a headphone jack, I didn't want the NFC tech and this phone doesn't have it. I compromised and accepted the fingerprint reader but I don't use it. This phone is a GREAT COMPROMISE between hardware, software and price. For the price its a great all around smart phone. Its also an almost barebones vanilla Android phone which is good if that is what you want and if you are a little tech savvy you have a good stable base to update things with various settings and apps to your liking. If you are switching to this Phone and android version from another manufacturer there will be a learning curve especially in finding settings or which settings are doing things that annoy you(example: adaptive brightness kept turning down the screen brightness...drove me nuts till I figured it out and turned it off ).
This phone does support wifi calling. Your service provider has to offer it and it has to be enabled in your service plan account if its not done by default by your provider. Sometimes you can do that your self by logging into your account or you might have to call and get customer service to turn it on for you if its an option. If your service has wifi calling and its not showing up in your phone you can try an app from google play store called "wifi calling" by widget7 to turn it on in your phone or you might need to manually set up your service network/APN setting in the phone(get those setting from your provider's website or customer service).
I would also recommend that when you get the phone to set it up to access your wifi then manually do system updates and restart the phone till its fully updated. I had to update my phone, restart it and then update it again and restart it before it was completely current. After you do system updates I'd then do a hard factory reset and check for system updates again before you connect the phone to service or install apps. This will ensure the phone and android OS are as current as possible before you install apps or service. Instructions to do a hard factory reset are here: mobilereset99(dot)com/motorola-mobiles-reset/
The reason I wanted to upgrade was better higher res screen, better camera, more memory when switching between apps (hate tabs unloading and then reloading in browsers with G7 3GB).
The G8 is nicely executed as a package, but at least my unit had some major issues which turned out to be showstoppers.
1) Battery size / life. This size of the battery is truly a game changer. I always had issue running out of power at the worst possible time. Had to keep a battery bank and car chargers handy and keep remembering to charge it. With the G7 and G8 Power I no longer worry about it. I can run the phone with good amount of use for 2-3 days and quick charge when needed.
2) Price, what can I say $200 or less for what this delivers?
3) Nice looking phone, weight and size and finish for the price
4) High res screen (see the color issue below)
5) Speed, for normal use with no heavy gaming the phone is plenty quick and responsive
6) Camera, while not comparing to the high end phones, for the price it is a quite decent camera with good pics in low light situations
1) Headset and Speaker consistently cuts in and out during calls. This is in varies locations, people called and times. I even factory reset the phone to confirm it is not one of the apps and the issue remains. This is absolutely a show stopper. I understand most people do not experience this but there are quite a few people reporting this on the web. I waited for a few software updates thinking it will be fixed but no luck. I need a phone I can actually talk tom people and they can hear and understand me. Hopefully you will get a phone that will not have this issue.
2) For some reason I'm having hard time with the keyboard, it keeps not registering key presses and loosing letters etc. I keep having to correct what I type. No issue on G7 Power at all. I checked all the settings trying to fix this.
3) Battery life, while the new phone has really good battery life, with same usage I get at least 4-6 hours more runtime on the now 1 year old G7 Power. I did read that the new model drains more battery which with the faster CPU and higher res screen makes sense. Still a bit disappointing being spoiled by the earlier model.
4) Screen, was really excited to get a higher resolution newer screen. It really looked off in terms of colors, a bit faded with green tint. I compared side by side to the G7 model with same pictures and video and its night and day. Yes, the G8 has higher resolution but the colors are way off. Just looking at it alone was ok but side by side is a huge difference. The older G7 looks superior in terms of color reproduction. I did try to adjust saturation even installed apps that add filters etc but could not correct the issue.
5) The included charger is not the fastest. Get aftermarket quality Qualcomm 3.0 quick charger and you will be amazed how quickly this phone charges.
In the end I really wanted to love this phone and was looking forward to it. With the issues mentioned above I just could not justify keeping it and decided to return while I still could and just go back to the earlier model which is still running strong. Maybe I give a new G9 Power a try or find some other large battery capacity options.