|商品尺寸||7.49 x 5.12 x 4.73 cm; 100 克|
|电池||1 锂聚合物 电池(附带)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
ASUS 华硕 ROG Chakram 无线光环同步 RGB 游戏鼠标光学传感器 16000 DPI
ASUS ROG Chakram Wireless Aura Sync RGB Gaming Mouse Optical Sensor 16000 DPI
- 1. 三模式连接包括双无线 4GHz和蓝牙(BLE),外加有线 USB
- 行业领先的 16000 dpi,400 ips,光学传感器,1000 Hz 轮询速率支持 2。 4GHz 和有线模式
- 无螺丝磁性按钮和盖子,ROG *按压式开关插座设计和可定制徽章,轻松 DIY
- Tri-mode connectivity includes dual-wireless 2. 4GHz and Bluetooth(BLE), plus wired USB
- Industry-leading 16000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor, plus 1000 Hz polling rate support in 2. 4GHz and wired mode
- Programmable, removable joystick allows personalized settings and superior in-game control
- Fast charge for 15 minutes by wire for up to 12 hours of gameplay, or use Qi technology for wireless charging
- Screw-less magnetic buttons and cover, ROG exclusive push-fit switch socket design and customizable badge for effortless DIY
高性能 ROG Chakram 配备高端光学游戏传感器,可提供所需的准确度和速度。 其 100 至 16,000 dpi 传感器可完美追踪运动速度,速度可达 40 克,每秒 (IPS) 。 2 个轮询速率均为 1,000 Hz ,让您还享受无延迟响应能力。 4GHz 和有线模式,带来超平滑游戏体验。 可编程的 JOYSTICK ROG Chakram 内置操纵杆意味着您可以用游戏手柄分配,保持双手在鼠标和键盘上。 它可以配置为在两个不同的模式之一 —— 模拟或数字 —— 以满足不同的需求。 您甚至可以选择长棒或短棒,两者都提供,或完全去除棒子。 先进的电源解决方案 ROG Chakram 主要充电简单性。 通过电线快速充值,或在任何地方无线充电。 EASY DIY ROG 脉轮具有简单的 DIY 功能,从其无螺丝磁性按钮和盖子,到独家的推入式开关插座和可自定义的徽章,提供大量自由,使脉轮属于您自己的脉轮。 为了获得终极体验 ROG Chakram 旨在提供卓越的游戏体验,并具有将其提升到竞争对手的水平。 AURA Lighting 华硕 Aura Sync RGB 照明将风格提升到一个新的水平。 使用无尽的颜色和一系列动态照明效果完全定制您的鼠标。 所有照明都可以与不断增长的Aura Sync 硬件组合同步,以创建真正个性化的游戏窝。 三模式连接包括双无线 2。 4GHz 和蓝牙(BLE),加上有线 USB 行业领先的 16000 dpi、400 ips 光学传感器,外加 1000 Hz 轮询速率支持 2 个。 4GHz 和有线模式可编程、可拆卸的操纵杆允许个性化设置和卓越的游戏内控制,通过线快速充电15分钟,持续长达 12 小时的游戏,或使用 Qi 技术进行无线
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Been using this mouse for about 4 days, ive used several gaming mouse over the 6-7 years in gaming and this is a really good mouse. Its important to know its a little heavy, but it didnt bother me at all, But if you are used to game on a really light gaming mouse like the Glorious PC Mice you might feel it heavier. Overall ive been loving it, i havent use the joystick on it and probally wont, i will be updating this review later on (if i dont forget)
Another thing is that input lag at least for me, i didnt feel ANY input lag on this.
make sure that you download the latest update and firmware from the Armoury Crate program (the program you need to costumize the mouse for rgb,dpi etc.)
if you dont this you will have problems.
1. DPI will feel higher then expected.
2. The crosshair (on fps) and/or mouse pointer will feel a little clunky for some reason, at some point it felt like something was holding or moving the pointer wierdly. i thought i did the updates but later on notice i didnt have all of the updates and firmware. After making the updates it was fixed.
Did have some mouse pointer freezing and sticking issue on my new system. I tested my Razer Mamba Mouse and it was glass smooth. I unplugged the Razer and plugged the Chakram in and up to yet it's been smooth. I'm wondering if the Razer driver was in some way different than the Asus Rog driver and actually functions better. Driver version for that mouse was 10.0.19041.1 if that's any help to anyone with sticking issues.
- Side forward/back buttons are positioned further back than on most mice. I'm a 'fingertip' grip so this helps get those located properly under my thumb for faster FPS games. I like to drag my pinky / ring finger on my mousepad, so no pink-rest is fine by me.
- Joystick is positioned a little far forward for my tastes, but it keep it out of the way on FPS games, but it's useable on slower-paced games where I have it mapped.
- Battery lasts forever, and paired with a Qi mouse-pad it will never really run out.
- Aura Syncs perfectly with the rest of my ROG suite of peripherals and core components.
- DPI switch located on bottom of mouse. There are some instances where I used to switch between two different DPIs on the fly.
- Expensive, and not competitive with other manufacturers offerings 'on-paper'.
- Frosted plastic will 'wear' and become more translucent as time goes on.
- I have to buy another one so my work mouse is the same :)
I picked this mouse based on it's feel, and feel alone. The joystick is neat, the Qi charging is neat, but what really sold me was the ergonomics. Value is another tricky proposition, Razer and others offer 'on-paper' superior products, however they don't fit my hand and playing style. Value is a unique proposition to each consumer; I cannot tell you if this mouse is too expensive or not. To me - It's a fair price for the best feeling mouse I've used. Most of my other components are Asus, so it fits in nicely.