|包装尺寸||35 x 26.9 x 16.21 cm; 1.67 公斤|
|产品颜色||Black - 5 Cup|
|材料||不含 BPA 的塑料|
Gevi 5 杯咖啡机,自动关闭,一键式小滴滤咖啡机,高温精密咖啡冲泡机,带玻璃瓶,热板和可重复使用的过滤器
- 【理想的冲泡温度】 - 与其他咖啡机不同,它在更高的温度下冲泡180°F以提取浓郁的口味。只需按下开/关按钮即可在几分钟内冲泡并享受美味的咖啡。
- 【9 孔雨机头】 - 独特的 9 孔淋浴头将热水和高温蒸汽更均匀地分散在咖啡地面上,达到均匀的饱和度。 比 6 孔更好。
- 【保温功能】 - 冲泡后,不粘加热板将咖啡保持在理想的上菜温度(约180华氏度),普通机器保持在约 158华氏度(约70摄氏度),保持 40 分钟,然后自动关闭以防干烧。
- 【30 秒防滴设计】可在冲泡过程中随时倾倒一杯,并确保在 30 秒内不会再洒在柜台上。
- 【体积小巧,易于清洁】节省空间的 5 杯咖啡机,带可见的 690 毫升大容量水箱,非常适合家庭和办公室使用。 可拆卸过滤器,漏斗和咖啡壶可以放在洗碗机中清洗。
冲泡温度是优质咖啡的五个元素之一。 如果在提取时出现太低,咖啡会感觉较弱,有酸味。 如果太高,那么会发生过度提取,咖啡味道会比较苦。
Gevi CM1162A 咖啡机在更高的温度下冲泡,约 超过 190 华氏度(约 87.8 摄氏度普通咖啡机可在约 180 华氏度(约 80 摄氏度)下冲泡。
Gevi CM1162A 咖啡机:
2) 独特的 9 孔雨机头可更均匀地分布咖啡粉上的水分,实现均匀的饱和度。 (市场上仍常用6孔)
3) 在理想上菜温度(约 180 华氏度),大多数其他机器只保持在约 158 华氏度(约 70 摄氏度)下保存咖啡40 分钟,然后自动关闭以防干烧。
5) 5 杯容量 (690 毫升),非常适合家庭使用。
6) 30 秒防滴漏设计确保柜台上不会再乱溢出。
- LED 指示灯
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Features I value which I have not commonly seen in comparable compact models:
• The filter is cone-shaped, which better concentrates the brew.
• Reusable CONE-shaped small filter: I compost my grounds, and though paper filters are compostable it takes longer and is more unsightly than not having to use them at all.
• The reusable filter is fine-meshed enough to not let too much sludge through. I grind my beans for each pot (conical burr grinder) so I could always adjust for this, but it's nice not to have to waste coffee by grinding more coarsely than I prefer.
• As other reviewers have stated, this appliance actually produces HOT coffee. At last! Thank you! I've been doing pour over for a while (still the best brew of all), but by the time I get all the water through the grounds the brew is already cooling, in spite of pre-warming the filter holder, receptacle, and coffee mug.
• No unnecessary/never-used features, like a clock or timer that you feel obliged to program and then have to reprogram every time the power goes out. Elegant and stylish simplicity. Seriously, if you want coffee first thing in the morning, set it up the night before, then hit the button when you get up. By the time you get out of the bathroom/walk the dog/feed the cat or fish/check work emails it's done. This little one is fast.
Many coffee maker reviews complain that the carafe dribbles coffee on the counter, and I have seen some reviews that state users have had this problem. I have not experienced it. I've also seen the complaint for many other coffee makers. It might make a difference if you just pour slower, and only tip the carafe far over when it's required in order to get the coffee out.
Possible downsides, for people whose priorities may be different than mine:
• That reusable filter might feel a little fragile. I value it, so I'm going to be good to it and avoid potentially poking my fingers through it. When I bang it on the side of my compost bucket to dislodge the coffee grounds I only only ONLY hold it by the frame and use minimal velocity. I mean never to break it, but if I ever do... paper filters are possible.
• It really does only make two mugs' worth of coffee at a time, max. If you want more than that you have to brew again. I don't mind this because I don't have to burn another paper filter to do it, and it's so fast. I could significantly reduce the PIA factor by grinding my beans in advance and measuring out of the reservoir. I'm just picky about fresh grinding. This won't be much of a downside for people who use pre-ground coffee.
Just for the manufacturer: if you could make an "8 cup" brewer that was, maybe, one inch wider but no taller, I sure would love the three mugs full. They're all decaf, hah, so you wouldn't be contributing to the craziness of the world. ;)
Edit: With trial and error, I discovered there's an optimal pour rate to avoid drips depending on how full the pot is: A slower pour when the pot is full and faster when it's mostly empty avoids the drips.
Auto shutoff does work. Took about a hour instead of 40 minutes as stated. Back to 5 stars!
Dislike: would be nice if it were a 6 cups instead of 5. Drips a little when pouring. Kraft hand is not robust.