|商品尺寸||40.64 x 17.15 x 4.7 cm; 1.31 公斤|
ASUS 华硕 ROG Strix Scope TKL 电朋克机械游戏键盘 Cherry MX 红色开关 2 倍宽Ctrl键更高FPS精度 电脑游戏键盘 Aura Sync RGB 照明快镜
ASUS ROG Strix Scope TKL Electro Punk Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Cherry MX Red Switches | 2X Wider Ctrl Key for Greater FPS Precision | Gaming Keyboard for PC | Aura Sync RGB Lighting, Quick-Toggle
- ASUS 华硕 ROG Strix Scope TKL 电朋克版机械游戏键盘采用惊艳的黑色和粉色网络朋克主题。它采用德国制造的Cherry MX红色开关,可实现精确输入,反应灵敏的击键,增强游戏性能
- 精确拍摄,特别设计的2倍宽,符合人体工程学的左CTRL键,享受更少的点击和更高的精确度。这款 TKL 或 Tenkeyless 游戏键盘为游戏玩家提供了更多空间,是 FPS 游戏的完美选择
- 防重影, 防重影,超快速响应,板载内存,移动宏键盘录制,Windows 锁键不间断视频游戏会话,功能齐全。
- 便携和简约设计 这款小巧、无框有线键盘可轻松放入背包中,并配有一个 C 型可拆卸电源线,可在旅途中作为手机的充电线。
- 耐用的键盘弹性铝顶板具有引人注目的斜杠美学,外观优雅。隐形键 (F12) 隐藏所有应用程序和静音音频,FN 和媒体控制之间快速切换,让您即时在工作和娱乐之间切换。耐用设计:铝制顶板与引人注目的斜杠美学结合韧性和风格
- ASUS ROG Strix Scope TKL Electro Punk Edition Mechanical Gaming Keyboard comes in a stunning black-and-pink cyberpunk theme. It features German-made Cherry MX red switches for precision input with responsive keystrokes for an enhanced gaming performance
- PRECISION SHOOTING – Enjoy fewer missed clicks & better precision with especially designed 2X broader, ergonomic Left CTRL key. This TKL or tenkeyless gaming keyboard gives more room for gamers and is a perfect choice for FPS games
- ANTI-GHOSTING - 100% anti-ghosting with super-fast response, onboard memory, on-the fly macro keyboard recordings, Windows lock key for uninterrupted video games sessions – it’s got it all!
- PORTABLE & MINIMALISTIC DESIGN - This compact and frameless wired keyboard fits easily into backpacks and comes with a Type-C detachable cord that doubles as a charging cord for mobiles while on the go
- DURABLE KEYBOARD – Resilient Aluminum top plate in striking slash aesthetics looks classy. A STEALTH KEY (F12) hides all apps & mutes audio, and QUICK-TOGGLE BETWEEN FN AND MEDIA CONTROLS let you switch between work & play instantly
- DURABLE DESIGN: Aluminum top-plate with striking slash aesthetic combines resilience and style
2006年Republic Of Gamers（ROG玩家国度）品牌诞生，包含主板、显卡、笔记本电脑、台式电脑、显示器、鼠标以及声卡、耳机等多条产品线。ROG玩家国度以玩家体验为根本出发点，不断创造出为玩家量身设计的功能，满足各种极限应用的需求。
ROG - 玩家国度
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
However, this keyboard does have slightly grippier textured keys. If you like that it's great, but to me, that doesn't really matter. I feel like it would slow me down a bit when typing, but one can argue it gives better control when gaming? Although I've never had mis-clicks with normal textured or even slippery textured keycaps.
The dealbreaker for me is, the windows key is smaller than standard size, because they enlarged the control key. I need to use this keyboard to code on Mac/Linux, and the window key turns into the command key on Mac, so I need it to be at least normal size, preferably a bit bigger. When I say small, I mean the window key is smaller than even the Z key right above it. Kinda boggles the mind that they would pay extra to have that manufactured and have an extra part in the assembly line just for that. That I think is where your money went if you paid for the keyboard.
If you ONLY use this keyboard for gaming, I can see this being a good premium choice, if the spacebar rattle doesn't bother you, or if you in fact like it. If you need to use it with Mac too then forget it. Even if you use it for normal productivity on Windows, I would think the smaller windows key will bother you at some point.
FYI I needed to use this keyboard for work, typing chats and emails, coding on Mac/linux, and gaming on PC.
P.S. They do use genuine MX Cherry switches. I checked by pulling of one keycap and the switch is indeed MX Cherry branded. In my mind, MX Cherry is the best mass produced keyboard switches. You can go boutique with proprietary switches like Logitech, but then you are going to pay a lot more.
The board is great at doing that. The entire setup syncs together with the Aura sync app and adds a great feel to my desk. This is also genuinely one of the comfiest keyboards I've ever had the pleasure of typing on (I chose MX Reds) . I was super excited to try the retooled cherry switches and see how they felt. I'm pleasantly impressed. In that regard the board really succeeds.
My issue, however is with the build quality of the board itself. The first one I received had extremely sticky switches on the Ctrl, shift, and enter keys. In addition: I discovered that when plugged in I can hear a high pitched whine coming through my headphones. Lastly: plugging the thing in proved to be a real pain, as the housing around USB C cable that it comes with seems to be slightly too large for the port itself. It took me a solid few minutes to understand how to plug this thing in so it gets the right contact points. I eventually decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and RMA it and receive a new one, maybe I had a bad unit.
The second one is better, but still had at least one sticky key that I had to repair myself, and *still* produces the whining noise if my headphones aren't playing any sound. After tinkering around with it, I finally discovered that this was due to the DAC amp that I had plugged in via USB, as plugging headphones directly into the motherboard did not reproduce the issue. But, honestly, the fact that no other keyboard I own does this speaks more to the board's engineering than it does to the setup.
I'm disappointed, mostly because I really REALLY wanted to like this board. It almost ticks all the right boxes for me, but the fact that I had to do so much tinkering and fixing just to make the thing work as a basic functional keyboard for my work-from-home setup makes me feel like even for the sale price of $109 that I received it for doesn't even feel worth it.
Feels great while you're gaming, though.