PDP Victrix Gambit 有线控制器，适用于 Xbox one 和 XIS 系列
- 世界*快的 XBOX 控制器1 - 输入响应速度提高 8 倍,Gambit 双核技术帮助您在锦标赛中奔跑
- 可编辑按钮,保险杠,钉子和扳手 - 在 Victrix 控制集线器应用程序中自定义您的控制器,并发出隆声。 使用可互换的 D-Pad 和 Pro 拇指棒,改变您的游戏风格。 Esports Gamer 调节发触发器,带有 5 个定位停止,狙击棒和有线连接
- 新一代ESPORT 游戏 - 光环 Infinite、Fortnite、Mortal Kombat、Call of Duty (COD) 现代战争/黑色行动、DOTA 2、守望手表、彩虹 6、APEX 传奇、街头霸王、战争齿轮
- 全天舒适 – 舒适、可交换面板,让您的双手保持凉爽干燥,减少*
当按下按钮是胜利和损失之间的唯一区别时,使用 Gambit 游戏。 Victrix Gambit 双核锦标赛控制器由电子竞技运动员设计,旨在消除延迟并最大限度地提高您的速度。 我们的控制器在 Xbox¹ 上拥有最快的拇指棒、触发器和按钮。 凭借 Gambit 的双核技术,我们将一个核心用于超快速的输入处理,另一个核心用于清晰的音频。 这意味着延迟更少,输入响应速度比竞争控制器 ² 快 8 倍。 凭借我们获得专利的 5 个触发停止位置和头发触发模式,您可以缩短旅行距离并更快地做出反应。
Victrix Gambit 双核锦标赛控制器还包括 14 个可交换组件,用于转换控制器,以匹配您的游戏和游戏风格。 在 Victrix Control Hub 应用程序上重新映射按钮、调整死区、设置自定义音频配置文件、运行诊断功能等更多内容来进一步进行自定义。 使用内置杜比全景声,在您喜爱的耳机上获得环绕声,并获得 Victrix Gambit 双核锦标赛控制器的终身订阅。 使用随附的硬壳手提箱,让您的新自豪和快乐安全,并准备好旅行吧。
基于 2021 年 8 月的 NTS 对 Xbox 控制器的独立实验室测试,包括有线连接和音频在 Xbox 系列 X 控制台上运行的平均数字和模拟输入延迟。 ² 基于 2021 年 8 月的 NTS 独立实验室测试,平均模拟输入延迟,有线连接和在 Xbox 系列 X 控制台上运行的音频。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Anyway, I love almost everything about this controller. Buttons are clicky and very responsive, I love having five different positions I could lock the triggers to, and the shape feels very ergonomic in a way some elite controllers don't quite nail. I even grew to love the purple/white aesthetic. It's a looker and it's clear a lot of thought and care was put into this pad.
Honestly, for the value proposition and feature set, you can't beat the Gambit. That said, **extremely nerdy nitpicks incoming**
This won't unseat my Elite Series 2 as my daily driver, for a few reasons.
1) I love the idea of the back paddles being flush with the grips, but in practice, it ends up feeling a bit "cramped" back there. Maybe this won't be an issue for smaller hands, but keeping my middle finger and ring finger positioned on both paddles means the fingers are basically pressed together, which isn't a natural, comfortable grip.
2) Having to "squeeze" my fingers to actuate those back buttons moves the controller slightly every time. In fast-paced FPS games, I felt this was throwing off my aim a bit. The Elite Series 2 doesn't "jitter" when you use the paddles, probably because they're a bit detached from the unit itself.
3) Maybe it's an issue with my particular unit, but the purple silicone "Match Silencer" faceplate is just different enough sized from the white plastic plate to cause issues. We're probably talking nanometers, but it's enough where my left analog stick can't reach its 100% full tilt in a few places. My movement felt a bit slow in-game, so I checked out the Victrix Control Hub app for calibration, and I couldn't complete the "rotate your analog sticks" test because it wasn't *quite* seeing the full, complete rotational movement.
Marketing spin unfortunately doesn't make this worth $100... "dual core" processor might sound fancy, but this is a wired controller. Even the cheapest wired controller does not have a problem with input lag.
Paddles are uncomfortable - not too bad in "2 button" configuration but the "4 button" attachment is very uncomfortable to use.
Rubber faceplate introduces problems, not sure why they included that.
Also seems to be limiting volume level, even when adjusted all the way up in the app.
He raved about it so much that his influence caused this product to die out on Amazon in Japan. It is not sold anywhere else. It has become a resale price.
This is because in the review video, it was introduced as "perfect for Apex".
This is what people were expecting.
This is because the stick does not drift when the dead zone is set to 0 in the in-game settings. But that was just a promotion for Victrix.
No drift happens... that's a temptation in sweet words for PAD-ers. No drift! Best controller ever! Isn't it?
In reality, the dead zone is controlled electronically. And that dead zone is not circular.
No, it's not circular. You see, if you set the dead zone to zero in Apex and use this controller, it will not reflect your aim correctly.
Because the controlled dead zone is not circular, the same input for up, down, left and right will not result in the same movement...
You can use the Victrix software for this product. Do you think that the software can help? Many of our users thought so, too.
However, this control cannot be turned off.
If it weren't for this control limitation, this controller would be a favorite of many gamers. Please make the dead zone circular or allow the user to set it. What is the software for?
After all, the Japanese were forced to rely on and refer to a limited number of YouTube videos in their native language.
They can't say anything bad in detail about the products offered.
And the fact that the inability to remove the dead zone control with software was not made known to the public, it was perceived as a "no drift controller", which disappointed many users.
Are you watching Victrix? Please make it possible to make the dead zone circular in the software. Or give the user the right to turn the control on and off. Please.
the select vbutton is so far away that it cannpot be pressed easily while keeping your thumb on the joystick which is not an option when it comes to fps. your thumbs must be on the sticks unless you want to lose. I have been playing warzone since the day it cmae out -XDOnaldEscobarX. On halo 4 I was top 5 player, Pablo Escobar, on blackops original I was top 25 players under multiple tags but I digress.
this controller is useless for a legitimate gamer or anybody over 14 years old. too small in all ways
and don't even get me started about the angles. you cannot ergonomically hold the controller and depress the trigger button simultaneously. the triggers buttons can only be pressed with the tip of your finger directly onto the tip of the button causing extreme pain after just a few minutes.
obviously some kid in a third world country would be stoked to play with this device but its more poorly created than an n64 controller. it literally feels like a gamecube controller mixed with a ps1 controller