The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 331/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
• Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 331/3 and 45 RPM
• Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
• Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
• AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
• AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
• Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
• Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish
• High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
• Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line-level output
• AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
• Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover.
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.