DJI Pocket 2 手持式 3 轴万向节稳定器，带 4K 摄像头，1/1.7英寸（约2.54/4.32厘米）CMOS，64MP 照片，口袋大小，ActiveTrack 3.0，魅力效果，YouTube TikTok 视频博客，适用于 Android 和 iPhone，黑色
DJI Pocket 2 - Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with 4K Camera, 1/1.7” CMOS, 64MP Photo, Pocket-Sized, ActiveTrack 3.0, Glamour Effects, YouTube TikTok Video Vlog, for Android and iPhone, Black
- 口袋尺寸:DJI Pocket 2 重量仅为 116 克,电池续航时间长达 140 分钟。完美贴合您的手掌,让您随身携带。DJI Pocket 2 在一秒钟内启动,因此您可以瞬间捕捉照片和视频。
- 动力稳定:3 轴常平架稳定相机,在移动过程中获得流畅的视频。这种技术还非常适合随时拍摄清晰的照片。即使在长时间曝光拍摄和低光照环境下,常平架也能保持相机稳定性。
- 高品质图像:的 1/1.75 英寸传感器可通过 64MP 照片和 4K 视频捕捉图像。20 毫米 f/1.8 镜头提供宽、生动的影院外观。
- 增强音频:DJI Matrix Stereo 由四个麦克风组成,提供不同方向的录音,以及音频变焦和声音跟踪,可根据相机的方向和焦点增强音频。
- 光泽效果:始终与 Glamour Effect 分享您的佳自拍。Pocket 2拥有93个角度视图,可以更灵活地捕捉和为社交媒体完美创作的照片。AI 编辑器 :AI 编辑器自动将您的剪辑与转换和音乐相结合,以创建共享值得内容..兼容大多数智能手机:DJI Mimo 应用程序需要 iOS 11.0 和 Android 7.0 或更高版本。兼容设备包括:iPhone 11 Pro Max、11 Pro、11、SE 2020、XS Max、XS、XR、X、8 Plus、8、Samsung Galaxy S20+、S10、S9+、S8、Note 9、华为 P40 Pro、P30 Pro、P20 Pro、P20、Mate 30 Pro、Mate 20。 Pro、Mate 10 Pro、HONOR 30 Pro、20、Mi 10 Ultra、10 Pro、10、9、Redmi K30 Pro、Vivo X30 Pro、X30、X27、OPPO RENO 3 Pro、OnePlus 8、7 Pro、Pixel 4XL、3XL、2、LG V40。
- 【POCKET-SIZED】: DJI Pocket 2 weighs only 116 g and offers up to 140 minutes of battery life. It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand so that you can take it anywhere. DJI Pocket 2 turns on in a second so you can capture photos and videos in an instant.
- 【MOTORIZED STABILIZATION】: A 3-axis gimbal stabilizes the camera for smooth video on the move. This technology is also great for a crisp photo at any time. The gimbal keeps the camera steady, even for long-exposure shots and in low-light environments.
- 【HIGH IMAGE QUALITY】: An upgraded 1/1.7-inch sensor captures images with 64MP photo and 4K video. A sweeping 20mm f/1.8 lens provides a wide, vivid cinematic look.
- 【ENHANCED AUDIO】: Consisting of four microphones, DJI Matrix Stereo offers sound recording in different directions, as well as Audio Zoom and SoundTrack, which enhance audio based on the camera's direction and focus.
- 【GLAMOUR EFFECTS】: Always share your best selfie with Glamour Effects. Boasting a 93° angle view, Pocket 2 allows for more flexible capture and perfectly-composed shots for social media.
- 【AI EDITOR】: AI Editor automatically combines your clips with transitions and music to create share-worthy content.
- 【COMPATIBLE for MOST SMARTPHONES】： The DJI Mimo App Requires iOS 11.0 and Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, SE 2020, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, Samsung Galaxy S20+, S20, S10, S9+, S8, Note 9, Huawei P40 Pro, P40, P30 Pro, P20 Pro, P20, Mate 30 Pro, Mate 30, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10 Pro, HONOR 30 Pro, 20, Mi 10 Ultra, 10 Pro, 10, 9, Redmi K30 Pro, Vivo X30 Pro, X30, X27, OPPO RENO 3 Pro, OnePlus 8, 7 Pro, Pixel 4XL, 3XL, 2, LG V40.
大疆 Pocket 2 袖珍且极其便携,是一款小型相机,让您可以单手记录难忘的时刻。 Pocket 2 配有稳定运动并拍摄清晰的照片和流畅视频,让您自由创造魔力。
DJI Pocket 2 × 1
DJI Pocket 2 保护套 × 1
DJI Pocket 2 迷你控制棒 × 1
DJI Pocket 2 三脚架安装(1/4 英寸)× 1
DJI 腕带 x 1
电源线 x 1
美好的生活充满色彩,所以展示一切。 使用 HDR 视频,Pocket 2 按区域和分层图像分离曝光水平,使镜头呈现逼真的细节。
寻找疯狂的细节? 拍摄 6400 万像素照片时,稳定相机可拍摄 8 倍变焦。
Pocket 2 无论相机指向哪个位置都会调整音频增强方向,从而清晰地听到您的拍摄对象。
Pocket 2 可以根据场景以三种不同的声音模式录制声音 - 前、后、前后 -
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
So once I downloaded the app which is poorly reviewed which you will see on the app store you will see great amount of people who are struggling with the horrible app you are FORCED to use in order to take the 5 time limit away. Well I downloaded the app and then it wanted all of my information EVERYTHING which I said no to and then it just wont let me use the app, it then asks for your location... okay why are you needing my GPS? I am using a video camera that stabilizes …. not liking this one bit.
Once I said no to those options it will say you can't use the app, and just keep asking you to accept. Yep, and there is no way around this that I found. Went to the DJI store forums and people are complaining about this exact problem. I understand if this was a drone and you gotta track it but this is a CAMERA that I CARRY AROUND.
This company is one that just wants to raid your information and sell it for a quick buck. Seriously DJI you are horrible and you really should fix this problem. Until then this review will stick.
This is a camera and should work out of the box!!!!! Tech support is mostly useless with generic help....Turn on and off device! We know!
1) All the zoom modes are digital. i.e. THERE IS NO ZOOM. You can get the same effect by cropping into any 4k video. This is just letting you execute a post-production FAKE zoom, but doing so in pre... while you're shooting. - It looks like you can go twice as far into the 4k video as one would usually do in post... (instead of zooming in to 2x in 1080P, it allows you to digitally "zoom" to EXPAND the size of your already captured image to 4x) but with this tiny sensor it's GRAINY AS HELL at 4X. and Forget about the advertised 8X zoom that they plastered all over the internet without mentioning that 'that's just for photos.' --> THAT'S JUST FOR PHOTOS. - FAR less than 1% of users bought this stabilized video gimbal to attach to their phone, and take photos that their phone could take. The 8X zoom was not even close to a real claim.
You cannot use this device in the 3rd world or poor nations. As usual DJI is for elites and the Western Wealthy with an IMMEDIATE demand that you have internet access and a smart phone. ... And a willingness to confide in strangers, access to both. - You must be willing to use their app and have an account with them in order to "activate" an object that you bought which is no more complex than any Sony camera or disc player that does not require such obedience. - You must have an internet connection the day you "activate" your device. - You must have their app and a smartphone to address errors they make regularly in the firmware of their devices (I say this as an owner of 4 gimbals and 2 drones from these people... their updates are CONSTANTLY needed... and they never reach perfection, they just sort of stop supporting the last hardware each christmas.)
You must further understand that the manual to your device is in your smart phone, not in your packaging.
Again... could have been humane and powerful... ended up being corporate, systemically oppressive, and creepy.
The "do-it-all" handle does not do it all. It has no headphone output. There is still... despite now having 2 new & functional mic inputs... no way to MONITOR your audio. Which no journalist, even of the lowest caliber would risk. You cannot interview someone on the spot, even for evidence, and just magically trust that you'll have good audio later. It doesn't work that way. We need to hear what we're getting for exactly the same reasons that we need to see the framing of our shot. There was no reason for failure here. The manual says nothing about the connection of bluetooth monitoring. And so far as I can see, 100% of DJIs claims of the ability to connect "external ear phones" are false. - You can connect external earphones to the handle or to YOUR CELL PHONE... to listen to PLAYBACK ONLY... which was ALWAYS an option you had so that improves this device not at all.
The wireless mic that comes with the creator pack is a bluetooth mic and it sounds like it. Just like any bluetooth mic that you talk to your mom on the phone with. This sounds like that compression, because it IS that compression. Not a primetime / pro-ready mic. - It could have been 2.4ghz. It didn't have to be this. But it is.
The manual says it will automatically connect to the wifi network created by the do everything handle. - It will not. This was another open falsehood. - The wifi password is in the SWIPE DOWN, GEAR ICON, Accessories menu of the Pocket Gimbal itself, not on the box, not online, not in the manual, not in the app, not on a sticker. In the gimbal. Just thought I'd write that little tidbit here so you don't go on the same quest everyone else on that user thread went on.
Total failure on the addition of a useful zoom.
Total failure on the audio addition.
Total failure on the mandate to start writing informative manuals.
Total failure on the mandate to treat their customers better.
Better luck next year.
UPDATE 11-23-20: You get EITHER "___ digital zoom"... OR Slow Motion. You do not get both. Under no circumstances will you zoom into a slow motion shot or be be zoomed in when you slow mo.
2: You get EITHER your cell phone as a remote screen, OR digital zoom control. Not both. To be clear, I took the pocket camera to an event wherein it would need to be boomed UP on a monopod to see over a crowd barrier. I placed it atop the monopod, and clamped my cell phone to the foot of the monopod and boomed it UP so as to see over the barrier while monitoring image on the cell phone below. - I then decided to try the digital zoom via tapping the cell phone screen... turns out, there is no zoom control on the cell phone screen. The app lacks this. So I lowered the device plugged in the joystick, 'zoomed in' to an arbitrary shot, then raised it up again... when it was time to zoom back out again, I lowered the boom, used the joystick, then raised the camera up in the air again. - So... that was good.