|商品尺寸||3.91 x 3.91 x 0.99 cm; 15.31 克|
|型号 / 款式||dianzi-koii-42|
|包装清单||Smart Tag Plus|
Samsung 三星 Galaxy SmartTag+ Plus，1 件装，蓝牙智能家居配件，用于定位丢失物品的附件，与 Android 11 或更高版本的手机配对，黑色
Samsung Galaxy SmartTag+ Plus, 1 Pack, Bluetooth Smart Home Accessory, Attachment to Locate Lost Items, Pair with Phones Android 11 or Higher, Black
- 查找重要事项:蓝牙驱动的 SmartTag+ 可轻松安装在您的钥匙链、包、钱包、眼镜盒或其他个人配饰上;如果您认为丢失的物品就在附近,点击手机上的环按钮,并按照熟悉的声音按您设置的音量
- AR 发现:这将让您逐步走向丢失的物品，并为您提供一种独特的视觉方式，附有 SmartTag+ 附加；它甚至让您知道您在目的地时有一个闪烁的传感器灯；它通过 SmartThings 应用在手机屏幕上显示您的路线
- 远处恢复:您的标记商品超出范围即使离线，Galaxy Find Network 也可以使用扫描的数据私密查找；您还可以切换到您自己的其他设备，如平板电脑或智能手表，找到您的物品
- 一键式便利:SmartTag+ 只需按一下按钮即可控制智能家居中的各种 IoT 设备,因此您可以在进入室内前打开家里的灯。
- Galaxy SmartTag+ 的蓝牙范围达 120 米,无障碍;实际性能可能因使用环境而有所差异。需要三星帐户登录和注册 SmartThings Find ; SmartTag+ 需要与带 Android 11 或更高版本的超宽带(UWB)的 Galaxy 智能手机配对才能完。AR 搜索支持UWB技术的小工具之间工作,包括 Galaxy S。 21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+,Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 和 Galaxy Z Fold 2;如果您和标签之间存在障碍,准确性可能会降低,就像标签放在抽屉里、墙壁后面或汽车里;此功能仅适用于某些 Galaxy 设备;IoT 设备需要在 SmartThings 应用程序中注册才能正常功能;IoT 产品单独出售
- Find Important Things: Bluetooth powered SmartTag+ mounts easily to your keychain, bag, wallet, glasses case, or other personal accessories; If you think your lost item is nearby, tap the ring button on your cell phone and follow the familiar sound to the volume you set
- AR Finding: This walks you step-by-step to the lost item, and gives you a uniquely visual way to locate it with a SmartTag+ attached; It even lets you know you're close with a glimmering green sensor light when you're at the destination; It shows you the way on your mobile phone screen through the SmartThings app
- Recovery From Far Away: Your tagged item is out of range? No problem! Even when offline, the Galaxy Find Network can use scanned data to find it privately; You can also switch to other devices you own, like your tablet or smart watch, to locate your items
- One-Click Convenience: SmartTag+ can control various IoT devices in your smart home with just a click of a button, so you can turn on the lights in your home before you even step inside.
- Galaxy SmartTag+ has a Bluetooth range of up to 120m without obstacles; Actual performance may vary depending on the environment where they are used
- Samsung account log-in and registration on SmartThings Find is required; SmartTag+ needs to be paired with ultra-wideband(UWB)-enabled Galaxy smartphones with Android 11 or higher to fully function
- AR finding works between gadgets that support UWB technology, including Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold 2; Accuracy may be reduced if there's an obstacle between you and the tag, like when the tag is in a drawer, behind a wall, or in a car; This feature is only available with certain Galaxy devices; IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function; IoT products sold separately
Galaxy SmartTag+ 让您随时随地无忧。 在移动过程中跟踪珍贵物品,或找到掉在沙发后面的汽车钥匙。 使用 Galaxy Find Network,即使在离线时也能轻松找到您丢失的东西。 您甚至可以在家里控制各种智能产品。 Galaxy SmartTag 仅与三星 Galaxy 手机兼容。 Galaxy SmartTag+ 的蓝牙范围达 120 米,无障碍。 根据使用环境不同,实际性能会有所不同。 对于 Galaxy SmartTag+，需要三星帐户登录和注册 SmartThings 查找。 Galaxy SmartTag+ 需要与带 Android 11 或更高版本的超宽带(UWB)功能的Galaxy智能手机配对才能完全使用。 AR finding 在支持 UWB技术的电子设备之间运作。 如果标签位于抽屉内、墙壁后面或汽车内,准确性可能会降低。 IoT 设备需要在 SmartThings 应用程序中注册才能正常使用。 IoT 产品单独出售。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I bought this and a Tile Pro at the same time and shipped them together to my home from work.
I was able to track the Samsung tracker every step of the way with no issues...even saw it on the freeway!
Highly Recommend the Samsung SmartTag+
Each time I opened the app, it found it right away and i could see the history of each place it was picked up. Never had a time where it said it couldn't be found.
I assume with it connecting to Samsung Devices plus having the UWB, it has a much better success rate.
Either way, this was a Great test and i will be buying More of the Samsung SmartTag+ Tracker.
One of them stopped connecting without warning after about 2 weeks. I was traveling so I wasn't sure if it was just out of range, broken, or missing. When I was able to get to it I followed the reset instructions and was able to connect again. At that point it the battery was low, but not critically low. It took me a few days to get around to getting more batteries, and in that time the battery was still showing low, but functioning, so I'm not sure why it just stopped working like it did. It's a little disconcerting, though. That certainly would defeat the purpose if my bag was actually missing or stolen.
When they work properly they seem to track accurately. My wife uses the apple tracker and and our luggage always seemed to register in the same places respectively. The left behind notifications worked about the same as well.
Bottom line is that I don't trust these 100% yet but they give me more sense of security than nothing at all.