Overall, the zelda controller feels distinctly cheaper in both build and quality.
For comparison, I used my splatoon 2 pro controller.
This is not my favorite controller, but it does seemingly work alright.
- The actual material its made of is a much lighter plastic.
- The left and right handles (colored pink and green on my splatoon controller, just more black on the zelda controller) are not really grippy, so with the reduced weight of the controller, my hands kinda slip sometimes when picking the controller up or putting it down.
- The buttons feel softer, but are taller (and in some cases, aren't flush with the surface like my baseline controller).
- The sticks are also taller.
- The zelda decal is only front and center- there are no extra flourishes anywhere on the otherwise all-black controller.
- The trigger buttons feel literally incomplete- as seen in the back picture, there is a fairly large gap between the trigger and back shell. The back shell edge is actually a little sharp (not enough to cut, but enough to distract and make holding it uncomfortable).
- The latency feels a bit higher with this controller (somehow?), whereas my baseline has latency, but isn't quite as bad.
- 平台: Nintendo Switch
- 格式: 电子游戏
- 商品数量： 1