|商品尺寸||0.56 x 18.49 x 28.5 cm; 589.67 克|
|电池||1 锂离子电池 电池(附带)|
|形状大小||2 合 1|
|最大显示分辨率||2800 x 1752 像素|
|硬件平台||Qualcomm SDM865+ Octa Core, expandable up to 1TB Storage|
SAMSUNG 三星 Galaxy Tab S7+ Wi-Fi 平板，神秘海军蓝 - 256 GB
Samsung Electronics Galaxy Tab S7+ Wi-Fi, Mystic Navy - 256 GB
- PC 性能。平板电脑便携:使用 DeX 模式,将您的平板电脑变成电脑体验,带扩展触控板的可选键盘。(键盘单独出售)
- 娱乐，：体验电影观看，拥有更大的边到边显示，Tft 液晶屏幕和AKG调音的四个扬声器，带有Dolby atmos环绕声。
- 重新设计的笔包括:改进的 9 毫秒笔延迟,重新设计的笔可以轻松控制演示文稿、记笔记和标记纸张。
- 快速充电。 供电数小时:一次充电即可持续使用数小时,快速充电USB C端口可返回至 。 捕捉和连接:宽13MP和超宽5MP双背以及8MP前置摄像头,令人惊叹的亮度和清晰度。通过宽13MP和超宽5MP双背和8MP前置摄像头,捕捉和连接:惊人的亮度和清晰度。通过Galaxy Tab s7,s7 plus wifi同步和发送。 将其用作热点,为您的电脑添加二个无线屏幕,并同时创建共享就绪内容。 轻松同步和分享兼容三星设备..说netflix。 开始流动 Hi bixby 。 开始流媒体。" netflix 现在支持 bixby 语音,因此您可以通过语音命令立即开始流媒体..单独出售。 Tab s7 11英寸屏幕是一个tft lcd屏幕。 控制器单独出售。 电池续航时间可能会因网络环境、使用模式和其他因素而异。 需要 netflix 流媒体会员资格。 Netflix 应用程序和内容可用性可能因国家而异。
- pc performance. tablet portability: transform your tablet into a pc experience with dex mode and the optional keyboard with expanded trackpad.
- entertainment, upgraded: experience cinematic viewing in your hands with larger edge-to-edge displays, tft lcd screen and quad speakers tuned by akg with dolby atmos surround sound.
- redesigned s pen included: with improved 9ms pen latency, the redesigned s pen can control presentations, take notes and mark up papers effortlessly.
- change the way you game: bring console gaming to anywhere a wi-fi connection is available with an immersive screen and bluetooth-enabled controller.
- charge fast. power for hours: go for hours on a single charge, and back to 100% with the fast-charging usb-c port. capture and connect: stunning brightness and clarity with the wide 13mp and ultra-wide 5mp dual back, and 8mp front-facing cameras.
- capture and connect: stunning brightness and clarity with the wide 13mp and ultra-wide 5mp dual back, and 8mp front-facing cameras.
- sync and send from any space: sync up multiple devices and double down on your to-dos with galaxy tab s7,s7+ wifi. use it as a hotspot, add a second wireless screen for your pc and create share-ready content all at once. easily sync and share with compatible samsung devices.
- say netflix. start streaming “hi bixby. begin streaming.” netflix now supports bixby voice, so you can start streaming instantly with voice command.
- sold separately. tab s7 11” screen is a tft lcd screen. controller sold separately. battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. netflix streaming membership required. the netflix app and content availability may vary by country.
凭借 PC 的强大功能和平板电脑的移动性,Samsung Galaxy 三星盖乐世 Tab S7 | S7+ Wi-Fi 是您的秘密武器 — 随时随地完成更多工作。 享受真正的 2 合 1 设备的优势,扩展的键盘和高达512GB的内置内存,电池可持续整个工作日²,实现终极便携性。 这款Galaxy Tab S7 | S7+ Wi-Fi 采用重新设计的较小延迟 S 触控笔,让您只需轻触手指即可控制演示文稿,扩大边缘至边缘屏幕³ 以更好的流媒体、游戏和视频聊天,Galaxy Tab S7 | S7+ Wi-Fi 简化生活、工作和娱乐。 ¹键盘单独出售。 功能键仅在 S7+.² 上使用,电池续航时间可能会因网络环境、使用模式和其他因素而异。³S7 11 英寸屏幕是 TFT LCD 屏幕。 S7+ 12.4 英寸屏幕是 sAMOLEDTM 屏幕。 书套单独出售。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
But the thing that really irritated me was neither Amazon Amazon with dealing with the manufacturer the case that are the case that was the offender in this situation or Samsung themselves would do anything about getting this repaired for me Samsung told me that it would cost me upwards of $325 to have the screen fixed and would take about a month for me to send it to them get it repaired and get it back and I use this every day it is my basic and the only communication with the outside world except for my phone and being legally blind it is also all my accessibility options I do my banking on here I do my ordering of things on here that I need to bring in my household et cetera And it is the only screen that I can put like 5" away from my face and actually see I'm also
I am also currently using it to write a novel and I really don't want to have to dump everything on it off onto a card send it away not be able to write for a month and then try to get it all back on the tablet when it comes back to me but I can't afford the $325 to have it repaired when I just paid almost $700 for the thing however I did go on eBay and find a digitized screen you can purchase for like $35 I could take it to a local repair person and have it fixed I would imagine and that would be my go to for that situation when it does get to a point where it does affect anything which it doesn't at all I is all um I will probably do.
On the basic workings of the item oh my God this thing's great the screen is great even with my bad vision I can tell a video is good quality the sound is pretty decent and hooks up with my Bluetooth headset very well all the accessibility options that I use like talk back and speech to text work fantastically and link and I am pretty d*** happy with it all in all in all otherwise.
To rap things up the only thing is I'm just disappointed about the screen I literally got a neoprene sleeve for in a case in the case somehow or another being on the thing cracked the screen you would think that the gorilla glass would not allow that to happen it's just plastic it's just plastic but it does have one little cut out for the camera at the top that leans right on the glass and I think when it got put on there the pressure are putting the case on snapping it on damaged the glass but it shouldn't have been able to do that gorilla glass should have stood up to more pressure than that And I didn't put any major pressure on it I haven't dropped it even once I haven't bumped it against anything and even when I take it around places it is inside this case which is a military speck styleAnd inside the sleeve is neoprene.
Just before warning if you do break your glass it's going to be upwards of $325 to get it fixed by Samsung and it's not included in the warranty and broken glass voids the warranty according to them another stuff which makes no sense to me
But I am not dissuading anybody from buying this particular item it is fantastic it's fantastic and I'm very pleased with it and I did give it a high rating 5 starsI would not say it's the equipment's fault that it is the way it is the way it is but I do say that it's Amazon and Samsung's customer service for not getting the repair taken care of because of the faulty case and his case and possibly faulty glass
The Camera on it- Meh- Not real great- Not a lot of details in the photos, a bit on the mushy looks side- I wouldn't use the cameras for taking photos that I would keep as family photos, but they are good enough for sharing online i suppose.
The battery life? Meh- get a couple of hours Drawing, haven't really tested it by draining it yet- i usually use the machine about 2-5 hours, then recharge when it's about anywhere from 30-60%. The battery life is nowhere near the stated 'optimal case scenario'- But that was to be expected for those who do heavy work on them.
The pen works a treat- Really like it. Only issue is that they don't sell replacement nibs apparently? Which would mean havign to buy a whole new pen if the nib wears out- I guess they claim the nib is made so it won't wear out too quick- but we'll see-
Graphics are really nice- Not sure how the 'burn in' is going to affect this tablet- So far it's fine- no ghosting that I've noticed. I have removed all but three of my most used icons from front page, and i keep rearranging them on the screen every couple of days. Not sure if this is going to help, but we'll see- Love the deep darks on this tablet- makes working in painting apps very nice- Haven't tried watching a movie with it yet- but I'm betting it's gonna look fantastic based on what I've seen so far.
The tablet does come with a bunch of stuff I wish i could just get rid of, but unfortunately Samsung doesn't allow you to delete some of their proprietary apps. If I'm gonna pay a lot of dough for something, I'd like to be able to decide what apps i have on it or not- to be able to reclaim some of the space they take up- but oh well-
I bought a 400gb Samsung Extreme micro SD card for it which extends the storage quite a bit. It seems to be a bit slow accessing it though, which surprised me. In my desktop computer, it accesses almost instantly, but on the table it takes a good 8 seconds or so before you can see the files on the SD card-
The MicroSD Card Slot is locked in, so you'll need a paper clip or the provided tool to unlock the slide in casing for the card- but once it's locked in, you shouldn't need to take it out if all you want it for is backup storage. It will be a pain though if I want to take the card out to transfer contents to desktop or other laptops- but oh well- Woulda just been nice if it had a slide locking mechanism or something to unlock the case for the card
Over all, so far, the tablet is very nice- just what i need for on the go drawing and painting- Haven't had it long enough to comment on other apps on it- but the ones i use work wonderfully- quite pleased so far with the purchase
I also bought a Anker USB C Cable, Powerline USB 3.0 to USB C Charger Cable (10ft) with 56k Ohm because the supplied power chord was too short. This chord is thick, well made- and works a treat- plugs right into the fast charger head of the Samsung provided charger- and charges the tablet very quickly. Takes about I guess 10 minutes to charge an 80% charged tablet i would guess? Maybe a bit longer or shorter- haven't really timed it, but it's plenty quick
So back to the table itself- The size is just right from drawing on on the go. The only downside to the aspect ratio is that some apps or pages don't render right- they only render in portrait mode it seems- but no big deal for me- though it might be for some folks-
The tablet is very responsive- fast for the most part, except for accessing the SD card-
The storage space is great. I have over 200 books on this computer with room to spare. The screen quality is really good. I'm so happy with the touch screen. Regular keyboard inputs and non-touch screens are old hat now. I keep poking at my laptop screen expecting something to happen, and then I feel like an idiot when it doesn't. Overall I'm impressed with this product and very happy with the gift.