|商品尺寸||16.5 x 22.86 x 1 cm; 18 克|
|适用机型||Galaxy devices(smartphones, tablets) with Android OS 8 (O OS) or higher / UWB enabled Galaxy devices for AR Find feature|
|型号 / 款式||SSS-GGG-03-0625-A288|
Samsung 三星 Electronics Galaxy SmartTag+ Plus，1 件装，蓝牙智能家居配件，用于定位丢失物品的附件，与 Android 11 或更高版本的手机配对，牛仔蓝
Samsung Electronics Galaxy SmartTag+ Plus, 1 Pack, Bluetooth Smart Home Accessory, Attachment to Locate Lost Items, Pair with Phones Android 11 or Higher, Denim Blue
- 查找重要事项:蓝牙驱动的 SmartTag+ 可轻松安装在您的钥匙链、包、钱包、眼镜盒或其他个人配饰上;如果您认为丢失的物品就在附近,点击手机上的环按钮,并按照熟悉的声音按您设置的音量
- AR 发现:这将让您逐步走向丢失的物品，并为您提供一种独特的视觉方式，附有 SmartTag+ 附加；它甚至让您知道您在目的地时有一个闪烁的传感器灯；它通过 SmartThings 应用在手机屏幕上显示您的路线
- 远处恢复:您的标记商品超出范围即使离线，Galaxy Find Network 也可以使用扫描的数据私密查找；您还可以切换到您自己的其他设备，如平板电脑或智能手表，找到您的物品
- 一键式便利:SmartTag+ 只需按一下按钮即可控制智能家居中的各种 IoT 设备,因此您可以在进入室内前打开家里的灯。
- Galaxy SmartTag+ 的蓝牙范围达 120 米,无障碍;实际性能可能因使用环境而有所差异。需要三星帐户登录和注册 SmartThings Find ; SmartTag+ 需要与带 Android 11 或更高版本的超宽带(UWB)的 Galaxy 智能手机配对才能完。AR 搜索支持UWB技术的小工具之间工作,包括 Galaxy S。 21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+,Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 和 Galaxy Z Fold 2;如果您和标签之间存在障碍,准确性可能会降低,就像标签放在抽屉里、墙壁后面或汽车里;此功能仅适用于某些 Galaxy 设备;IoT 设备需要在 SmartThings 应用程序中注册才能正常功能;IoT 产品单独出售
- Find Important Things: Bluetooth powered SmartTag+ mounts easily to your keychain, bag, wallet, glasses case, or other personal accessories; If you think your lost item is nearby, tap the ring button on your cell phone and follow the familiar sound to the volume you set
- AR Finding: This walks you step-by-step to the lost item, and gives you a uniquely visual way to locate it with a SmartTag+ attached; It even lets you know you're close with a glimmering green sensor light when you're at the destination; It shows you the way on your mobile phone screen through the SmartThings app
- Recovery From Far Away: Your tagged item is out of range. No problem, Even when offline, the Galaxy Find Network can use scanned data to find it privately; You can also switch to other devices you own, like your tablet or smart watch, to locate your items
- One-Click Convenience: SmartTag+ can control various IoT devices in your smart home with just a click of a button, so you can turn on the lights in your home before you even step inside.
- Galaxy SmartTag+ has a Bluetooth range of up to 120m without obstacles; Actual performance may vary depending on the environment where they are used
- Samsung account log-in and registration on SmartThings Find is required; SmartTag+ needs to be paired with ultra-wideband(UWB)-enabled Galaxy smartphones with Android 11 or higher to fully function
- AR finding works between gadgets that support UWB technology, including Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold 2; Accuracy may be reduced if there's an obstacle between you and the tag, like when the tag is in a drawer, behind a wall, or in a car; This feature is only available with certain Galaxy devices; IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function; IoT products sold separately
Galaxy SmartTag+ 让您的外出生活比以往任何时候都更加无忧。 在移动中追踪珍贵的东西,或者找到您落在沙发后面的车钥匙。 使用 Galaxy Find Network,即使离线也能轻松找到您在 130 码内丢失的东西。 您甚至可以在家里控制各种智能产品,只需轻触和 SmartThings 应用程序。 Galaxy SmartTag 仅适用于三星 Galaxy 手机。 Galaxy SmartTag+ 的蓝牙范围高达120米,无障碍。 实际性能可能因使用环境而异。 对于 Galaxy SmartTag+,需要三星帐户登录和在 SmartThings Find 上注册。 Galaxy SmartTag+ 需要与支持 Android 11 或更高版本的超宽带 (UWB) 的 Galaxy 智能手机配对才能完全功能。 AR 查找在支持 UWB 技术的电子设备之间工作。 如果标签在抽屉内、墙后或汽车上,标签的准确度可能会降低。 IoT 设备需要在 SmartThings 应用程序中注册才能正常工作。 IoT 产品单独出售。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Thanks to UWV (which stands for Ultra Wide Band) SmartTag + gives you precise location (even shows a camera overlay showing you the distance, if you should turn left/right or go forward, and when you're close enough, it shows some sparkly animation over the spot (such as a under a pillow) where your Tag is hiding.
Part of the magic of these types of finder devices (Tile, Airtag, and SmartTag) is that they don't just rely on connectivity with your own phone to help you locate. For example, if you lose a finder somewhere in your city, they can leverage other phones to anonymously track your finder and relay the approximate location (and time located) to you.
I was very curious to see how well this "finder network of other phones" works with Samsung Smart Tag +, particularly because it's limited to Samsung phones, and Samsung also says that only people who have opted-in to the finder network via SmartThings can help you locate your phone. I tested the Smart Tag + by turning off my linked smartphone, driving a few miles with my SmartTag +, and leaving it in the bushes. Within 20 minutes, it was "found by another galaxy device" and the SmartThings app showed me the correct location. Given that their network is still small, I was impressed, and I'm sure it will get better with time as more people join the finder network.
I'm also pleased with the SmartTag + small form-factor, and the very loud audio it generates. My only knock on the product is its battery life, which is six months or less. Fortunately, the app provides a battery life indicator (something even Tile doesn't offer).
Bottom line, As of July, 2021, Samsung's SmartTag + and Apple's Air Tag are ahead of Tile in the finder game for two reasons. First, they have adopted UWB which provides superior (more precise) location within short ranges, and for long range, they are superior because their existing fleet of smartphones already blanket every nook and cranny of the developed world. If you lose your keys in the Sahara desert, their finder networks might not help you, but you probably have bigger problems at that point.
On the whole, I can recommend the Samsung SmartTag +, and will use it over Tile for my keys until Tile manages to release their own UWB equipped finders, which I have no doubt their engineers are scrambling to churn out as I type this.