|型号||Crucial P5 Plus SSD|
|商品尺寸||7.98 x 2.18 x 0.23 cm; 16.72 克|
|硬件平台||PC, Linux, Mac|
Crucial P5 Plus CT2000P5PSSD8 2TB(PCIe 4.0、3D NAND、NVMe、M.2 游戏固态硬盘)高达 6600MB/s
Crucial P5 Plus CT2000P5PSSD8 2TB (PCIe 4.0, 3D NAND, NVMe, M.2 SSD) up to 6600MB/s
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe 技术,连续读取速度高达 6600MB/s
- 基于我们自己领先的 Micron Advanced 3D NAND 和创新的控制器技术
- 额定功率为 MTTF 超过 200 万小时,可延长使用寿命和可靠性
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology with up to 6600MB/s sequential reads
- Engineered for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creatives who demand high-performance computing
- Built on our own leading Micron Advanced 3D NAND and innovative controller technology
- Rated at MTTF greater than 2 million hours for extended longevity and reliability
- 5-year limited warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 1200 TBW
您准备好迎接下一代表现了吗? Crucial P5 Plus SSD 提供卓越的速度和数据保护,连续读取高达 6600MB/s ,用于变革性计算。 Crucial P5 Plus 由 Micron 采用最新的 Gen4 NVMe 技术设计,包括高级功能,如基于硬件的加密、动态写入加速和自适应热保护,以保证数据安全,同时提高系统可靠性。 专为密集工作负载、高品质创意内容、硬核 PC / 控制台游戏而设计,与 Heatsink 兼容。 P5 Plus 还可向后兼容大多数 Gen3 系统,提供终极灵活性。
Crucial P5 Plus SSD
Are you ready for next-gen performance? The Crucial P5 Plus SSD delivers remarkable speed and data protection with sequential reads up to 6600MB/s¹ for transformative computing. Engineered by Micron with the latest Gen4 NVMe technology, the Crucial P5 Plus includes advanced features like full hardware-based encryption, dynamic write acceleration, and adaptive thermal protection to keep your data safe while enhancing system reliability. Designed specifically for intensive workloads, high-quality creative content, and hardcore gaming, the P5 Plus is also backward compatible with most Gen3 systems for ultimate flexibility.
When performance and reliability are critical, build your rig with our Micron Advanced NAND and PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology. Our Crucial P5 Plus is nearly 2x³ faster than our previous generation and boasts read speeds up to 6600MB/s¹. The P5 Plus is developed, manufactured, and tested with Micron for end-to-end quality you can trust.
Get More Done
With cutting-edge technology and stability, the P5 Plus is perfect for intensive uses like gaming, video editing, content creation, and demanding engineering applications.
The P5 Plus offers flexibility. Whether you need an SSD for a Gen3 system upgrade or a new Gen4 build, the P5 Plus is compatible with both. Experience faster boot ups, apps that open in seconds, and games that load as soon as you're ready to play.
Combine performance and durability with the advanced features of our P5 Plus, including industry-leading NAND, innovative controller technology, adaptive thermal protection, dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and encryption capability. All Crucial SSDs also come with our Storage Executive and free cloning software.
|Crucial P2 SSD||Crucial P5 Plus SSD||Crucial BX500 SSD||Crucial MX500 SSD||Crucial X6 Portable SSD||Crucial X8 Portable SSD|
|Capacity²||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||500GB, 1TB, 2TB||240GB, 480GB, 1TB, 2TB||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB||500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB||1TB, 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2||M.2||2.5 inch||2.5 inch||Portable||Portable|
|Interface||NVMe PCIe||NVMe PCIe||SATA||SATA||USB 3.2||USB 3.2|
|Sequential Read Speed¹||Up to 2400MB/s||Up to 6600MB/s||Up to 540MB/s||Up to 560MB/s||Up to 800MB/s||Up to 1050MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed¹||Up to 1900MB/s||Up to 5000MB/s||Up to 500MB/s||Up to 510MB/s|
|Optimal For||Gamers, professionals, entry-level designers||Fast Gen4 NVMe storage for high-performance computing and hardcore gaming||Universal, value-conscious users||Professionals, upgraders & college students||On-the-go hobbyists, students, travelers & gamers||Photographers, on-the-go professionals & console gamers|
1. Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark with a queue depth of 128 and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results. When installed in a Gen3 system, typical read/write speeds are 3300/2700MB/s.
2. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
3. Mean time to failure (MTTF) can be predicted based on component reliability data using the methods referenced in the Telcordia SR-332 reliability prediction procedures for electronic equipment and is validated in Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT).