GoPro HERO10 黑色 - 防水运动相机,带前液晶显示屏和后屏,5.3K60 超高清视频,2300 万像素照片,1080p 直播,网络摄像头,稳定
GoPro HERO10 Black - Waterproof Action Camera with Front LCD and Touch Rear Screens, 5.3K60 Ultra HD Video, 23MP Photos, 1080p Live Streaming, Webcam, Stabilization
- 革命性的处理器:更快。 更光滑。 更好。 强大的新款 GP2 引擎改变了游戏—快节奏的性能、灵敏的触摸控制以及一倍的帧速率,拍摄非常流畅。 专为GoPro的苛刻性质设计,GP2"芯片系统"是我们目前*快的速度。
- 高分辨率照片和视频,高帧率:*到*清晰的 GoPro 。 *到令人难以置信的 23MP 照片和 60fps 的 5.3K 视频分辨率,HERO10 提供双倍的帧速率,令人惊叹的平滑运动。 此外,2.7K的8倍slo-mo,您可以暂停视频并拍摄5.3K视频中的15.8MP静止照片。
- 令人难以置信的图像质量:精细细节、逼真的纹理和令人惊叹的对比度,即使在光线不足的情况下也能拍摄。 由于采用新的防水疏水性镜头盖,可防水,同时有助于消除镜头耀斑和其他物件,图像看起来效果更佳。
- HyperSmooth 4.0:HyperSmooth 从未如此平滑,随时都能轻松实现*佳稳定性。 此外,在较低的倾斜限制下获得更好的低光性能和水平水平水平水平,使您的素材在想要时看起来非常直。
- 快速、可靠的连接:*简单、超快。 将照片和视频从云连接的 GoPro 传输到您的手机是简单而多功能的,您可以选择通过 Quik 应用程序轻松无线上传,或通过 USB 快速有线连接。 还有无限的云存储,无障碍自动上传。 连接到家庭 Wi-Fi 时只需插入摄像头,摄像头即可完成其余工作。
- Revolutionary Processor: Faster. Smoother. Better. The powerful new GP2 engine changes the game—snappy performance, responsive touch controls and double the frame rate for amazingly smooth footage. Designed specifically for the demanding nature of the GoPro, the GP2 “system on a chip” is by far our fastest ever.
- High-Res Photos plus Videos, High Frame Rate: Step up to the sharpest-shooting GoPro ever. Upgraded to incredible 23MP photos and 5.3K video resolution at 60fps, HERO10 offers double the frame rate for amazingly smooth motion. Plus, there’s 8x slo-mo at 2.7K and you can pause videos and grab 15.8MP still photos from 5.3K video that look amazing.
- Unbelievable Image Quality: Shoot with fine detail, realistic textures and stunning contrast, even in low light. Images look their best thanks to a new water-shedding hydrophobic lens cover that repels water while helping to eliminate lens flare and other artifacts.
- HyperSmooth 4.0: HyperSmooth has never been smoother, and it’s easy to dial in the best stabilization at all times. Plus, get even better low-light performance and horizon leveling with a higher tilt limit, so your footage looks perfectly straight when you want it.
- Fast, Reliable Connectivity: Super easy, super fast. Transferring photos and videos from your cloud-connected GoPro to your phone is simple and versatile, with your choice of effortless wireless upload via the Quik app or a lightning-fast wired connection via USB. There’s also unlimited cloud storage with hassle-free auto upload. Just plug in your camera when connected to your home Wi-Fi and the camera does the rest.
所有速度和极致轻松结合在有史以来最强大的 GoPro HERO10 Black 中。 革命性的全新 GP2 芯片拍摄 5.3K 视频,帧率加倍,23MP 照片,增强的低光性能和条形破碎的 HyperSmooth 4.0 视频稳定性。 为了简化事物,HERO10 已连接云 - 因此当您充电的那一刻,您的素材就会自动上传到云端。
All-out speed and ultimate ease come together in the powerful GoPro ever, HERO10 Black. Ready for twice the performance? The revolutionary new GP2 chip shoots 5.3K video with double the frame rate¹, 23MP photos, enhanced low-light performance and bar-shattering HyperSmooth 4.0 video stabilization in all modes. To simplify things, HERO10 is cloud connected—so the moment you charge it, your footage is automatically uploaded to the cloud.² With your GoPro subscription and the Quik app, you get an ecosystem optimized for your GoPro with powerful, easy-to-use editing tools and a place to keep your best shots in one spot. And when the going gets rough, HERO10 Black’s rugged and waterproof design offers go-anywhere versatility.
¹Compared to HERO9 Black with GP1
²Within your home Wi-Fi network. GoPro Subscription required.
- HERO10 Black Camera
- Carrying Case
- Rechargeable Battery
- Curved Adhesive Mount
- Mounting Buckle + ThumbScrew
- USB-C Cable
Faster. Smoother. Better. The powerful new GP2 engine changes the game—snappy performance, responsive touch controls and double the frame rate for amazingly smooth footage. Designed specifically for the demanding nature of the GoPro, the GP2 “system on a chip” is by far our fastest ever.
High-Res Photos + Videos, High Frame Rate
Step up to the sharpest-shooting GoPro ever. Upgraded to incredible 23MP photos and 5.3K video resolution at 60fps, HERO10 offers double the frame rate for amazingly smooth motion. Plus, there’s 8x slo-mo at 2.7K and you can pause videos and grab 15.8MP still photos from 5.3K video that look amazing.
HyperSmooth has never been smoother, and it’s easy to dial in the best stabilization at all times. Plus, get even better low-light performance and horizon leveling with a higher tilt limit, so your footage looks perfectly straight when you want it.
New Front Screen + Performance Enhancements
Framing your shots for vlogging and selfies is better than ever with a high-quality front LCD screen with a smoother frame rate and crisp detail. Touch controls are snappy too, so the shutter is more responsive. Live streaming with HERO10 Black looks better than ever, and webcam functions are easy and seamless.
Rugged and Waterproof to 33ft
Completely waterproof and tougher than ever, HERO10 Black is versatile enough for any adventure. Its rugged build quality can take a beating and keep going, whether you’re ripping through mud, snow or water (to depths of 33ft). The durable and scratch-resistant lens cover adds even more protection, and can be easily replaced if needed.
A large-capacity, 1720mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides tons of juice, so you can spend more time shooting and less time swapping batteries.
Webcam + Live Streaming
Use your GoPro as the hottest webcam in the game. This versatile functionality carries over to live streaming, where your shots look incredibly stable as you vlog your next activity with buttery HyperSmooth stabilization and sharp resolution.
Nail the shot the easiest way, with Power Tools like LiveBurst to record 1.5 seconds before and after your shot. And even if you press the shutter too late, HindSight captures up to 30 seconds of footage before you start recording—to never miss a moment. There are also scheduled and duration captures modes, so you can set it and forget it.
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Photo||23MP + SuperPhoto with HDR and RAW Photo Capture||20MP + SuperPhoto with HDR and RAW Photo Capture||12MP + SuperPhoto with HDR and RAW Photo Capture||16.6MP 360 Photo / 5.5MP HERO Mode Photo|
|Video||5.3K60 / 4K120||5K30 / 4K60||4K60||360: 5.6K30 or HERO: 1440p60/1080p60|
|Video Stabilization||HyperSmooth 4.0 (All Modes) + Horizon Leveling On Camera and GoPro App||HyperSmooth 3.0 (All Modes) + Horizon Leveling On Camera and GoPro App||HyperSmooth 2.0 (All Modes) + In-App Horizon Leveling||Max HyperSmooth + In-Camera Horizon Leveling|
|Slo-Mo||8x at 2.7K||8x at 1080p||8x at 1080p||2x at 3K (Spherical) + 1080p (HERO mode)|
|TimeWarp + Time Lapse Video||TimeWarp 3.0, Time Lapse, and Night Lapse Modes||TimeWarp 3.0, Time Lapse, and Night Lapse Modes||TimeWarp 2.0, Time Lapse, and Night Lapse Modes||Max TimeWarp (Spherical + Traditional) and Time Lapse Modes|
|Live Streaming + Webcam||Live Streaming at 1080p and Webcam Mode||Live Streaming at 1080p and Webcam Mode||Live Streaming at 1080p and Webcam Mode||Live Streaming at 1080p|
|Screens||Status + Live Preview Front Screen and Rear Touch Screen||Status + Live Preview Front Screen and Rear Touch Screen||Status Only Front Screen and Reach Touch Screen||Touch Screen can be Front or Rear Facing|
|Additional Features||Hindsight, Scheduled Capture, Duration Capture, LiveBurst||Hindsight, Scheduled Capture, Duration Capture, LiveBurst||LiveBurst||PowerPano|
|Auto Upload to the Cloud||With A Subscription to GoPro||With A Subscription to GoPro||With A Subscription to GoPro||With A Subscription to GoPro|
评论于 2023年2月4日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布
1/ Confusing product IDs. Did you know a 10Black, 10Silver, and 10White all have different capabilities? Can you guess which is best? I can't.
2/ Can't really run it at 4K for very long. Not because of storage requirements, but because it will overheat. That's okay, 1080 is enough for my needs, but feels bait and switchy to have a "enter meltdown" setting labelled as "4K Ultra HD"
I was not a fan of the operation of the camera though. To easy to screw up filming with it. I had it not record when set to auto on, had it record in hyper speed, or record as a pic every second. All of this was without changing any settings. I would have to take my helmet off before every run to make sure it was recording in the correct mode.
I also used my old session. There is 1 button. On/off. Can't mess it up, weighs much less, and much smaller. I so want gopro to make a higher end session. Better camera, and image stabilization and I'd rebuy 1 in a instant.
评论于 2022年5月6日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布