4 件可填充钢笔 透明活塞笔 活塞 填充钢笔 超细钢笔 适用于书法绘画、绘画、学校、剪贴簿和素描签名
4 Pieces Refillable Fountain Pen Transparent Piston Pen Piston Filling Fountain Pen Extra Fine Fountain Pen for Calligraphy Painting
- 您已提供:每个包装都有 4 支钢笔,其外观是透明金色、透明*、透明蓝色和透明红色;充足的数量和颜色可以满足您的日常需求,您可以及时更换您的钢笔,与朋友分享
- You've provided: each package comes with 4 pieces of fountain pens, their outlooks are transparent gold, transparent green, transparent blue, and transparent red; The sufficient quantity and various colors can satisfy your daily needs, you can replace your pen in time, share them with your friends
- Sturdy and not easy to break: piston pens are made of quality ABS material, which is strong, lightweight, not easy to break and wear; The pen nib adopts EF point design, which will match well with your paper, so you can utilize them with confidence
- Transparent design in appearance: piston fountain pens are designed with transparent outlooks, which allow you to see more directly the level of ink remaining, and different ink colors will display more beauty without confusion, you can appreciate the inside of your fountain pens at any time
- Convenient to operate: the utilization of this small fountain pen is simple, you just need to pull the knob out a bit and turn the knob at the end of the bucket to fill the ink, then push the knob back to avoid ink leakage after filling; These Refillable fountain pens do not come with ink
- Applicable scenarios: refillable brush pens have a wide range of applications, they are appropriate for calligraphy painting, drawing, school writing, business, scrapbook and sketch signature, you can place them in your bedroom, study room, office, classroom and any other areas
超细钢笔约为 5.5 x 0.4 英寸(约 14 x 1 厘米),约 20 克。 尺寸合适,便于携带,您可以将墨水填充,满足您的需求,他们会为您带来更好的体验。
笔尺寸:约 5.5 x 0.4 英寸(约 14 x 1 厘米)
笔尖尺寸:约 0 英寸(约 0.0 厘米)
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I got a bunch of other new fountain pens from other brands and these were pushed to the back of my desk drawer for a few months. When I got them out again, they wrote beautifully and didn’t dry up at all, unlike my much more expensive Cross pens. My cheaper Lamy pens also dried up (although the higher end ones still put down ink fine after extended periods of non-use). Definitely a fan of these cheaper pens.
I figured the first pen I tried must have been a lucky fluke, so I inked up a couple more. Same result; fantastic writers. I've even put a couple of them into service as writing pens. I liked them so much I bought a second set. Highly recommend these pens!
Better than the expensive piston filler I purchased from TWSBI. No skips, no hard starts, they’re PERFECT!
Get ‘em, get ‘em, GET ‘EM!!!!!