|商品尺寸||8 x 2.21 x 0.24 cm; 6.35 克|
|电池||1 锂离子电池 需要电池。|
Western Digital 500GB WD Blue SN570 NVMe 内部固态硬盘 SSD - Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s，M.2 2280，高达 3,500 MB/s - WDS500G3B0C
WD Blue SN570 500GB High-Performance M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, with up to 3500MB/s read speed
- 使用 WD Blue SN570 NVMe SSD 硬盘让您的创造力自由运行,并更快地创建内容,能耗低。
- 内置硬盘可提供更好的*性 Western Digital SSD 仪表板,可让您监控状态、可用内存、温度和其他驱动器*。
- 使用带有纤细的 M.2 2280 外形的内部固态硬盘进行*或作为组合新计算机的*佳存储器。
- 500 GB SSD 硬盘的读取速度高达 3500 MB / 秒,因此比我们*好的 SATA SSD 快 5 倍 - 带来无限的创造力。
- WD 西部数据 Blue SN570 NVMe SSD 硬盘 500 GB(适用于创意专业人士,单侧M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x 4 NVMe SSD,读取高达3500 MB/s,西部数字固态硬盘仪表板)5年保修
- Keep your imagination flowing as you create faster while maintaining low power consumption. With read speeds up to 3500MB/s (500GB – 1TB models), your system can run up to 5x faster than our best SATA SSDs so you can stay in your creative moment
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content so you can stress less about losing your brilliant work
- Work with extra confidence and peace of mind as the downloadable Western Digital SSD Dashboard helps you monitor your drive’s health, available space, temperature and more
- Build your ideal creation engine. Upgrade your system or optimise your next custom build with the slim M.2 2280 form factor. All you need is an NVMe slot
- Save on space as you pack a lot of performance into your small-form factor PC with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD
在您最需要的时候,为您提供更高的性能 当低于规格限制操作时,Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 可以通过提高操作频率加速处理器和图形性能。 减少 PC 位置或充电时间。 WD 西部数据 Blue SN570 SSD 专为耐力设计,提供可靠的数据保护。 无论您是在下一个热情项目还是处理大量数据,都可以使用高达 1TB 的高性能和容量,以实惠的 M.2 2280 外形规格来实现更多。
NVMe Technology to Empower Creators
Stay in the moment and create beyond your expectations with the WD Blue SN570 NVMe SSD. This powerful internal drive delivers up to 5X the speed of our best SATA SSDs so you can let your imagination flow and worry less about PC lag or load times.
- One month free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud(1)
- Read speeds up to 3500MB/s(2) (500GB – 1TB models)
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content
- Slim M.2 2280 form factor
- Save on space with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD
One Month Free Membership to Adobe Creative Cloud(1)
Inspire creativity with a one-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud offering access to some of the world’s best creative apps and services such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Photoshop Lightroom, Premiere Pro and InDesign.(1)
Tune Up Your Performance
Build your ideal creation engine. Upgrading your system or optimizing your next custom build with the slim M.2 2280 form factor. All you need is an NVMe slot.
A Standard for Reliability
We value your content. That’s why the WD Blue reliability features help protect your content so you can stress less about losing your brilliant work.
Stay in the Moment
Keep your imagination flowing as you create faster while maintaining low power consumption. With read speeds up to 3500MB/s(2) (500GB – 1TB models), your system can run up to 5X faster than our best SATA SSDs so you can stay in your creative moment.
Get Extra Peace of Mind
Work with extra confidence and keep your projects on point as the downloadable Western Digital SSD Dashboard helps you monitor your drive’s health, available space, temperature and more.
Save on Space
Pack a lot of performance into your small-form factor PC with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD.
(1) Individual subscription. Internet connection and Adobe ID required. Available in countries where Adobe Creative Cloud Individual Subscription is available.
(2) 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
I'm sure the SN570 is a fine affordable drive but currently I would never(well I did buy 2 more)buy another WD NVMe product until they resolve years long issues with WD Dashboard software. To make matters worse you can't even use past working versions as it checks the internet for the latest build. The problem is Dashboard does not open up except for a blank white screen. Researching online and many people for years have had this issue and still no solution. Some people have been able to update the firmware via booting into Safe Mode with Networking. That did not work for me. The only reason I was able to access the drive through their software is because I have a 2yr old version of it installed on a 2nd PC in the home. I ultimately had to pull the SN570 from the intended PC, install it in a PCIe adapter card , install it in the unintended PC, update the firmware. I then cloned that 1tb NVMe I had in there to the SN570 and kept the SN570 in the unintended PC with the working dashboard software.
What you need to check BEFORE buying any WD SSD/NVMe drive is install their latest software and try to open it. If you get any sort of menu other than the blank white screen you should be fine. If you get a white screen then I would strongly recommend just buy any other good brand as you will turn this 5min install into hours and hours of research simply to get to the latest firmware.
TEST THEIR DASHBOARD SOFTWARE TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE YOU BUY A WD DRIVE!!!
While that applied to the prior SN550, which was slow and definitely boring, this drive punches above it's weight and gets about the highest performance you can get from a gen 3 drive, while using low voltage.
Low voltage in an nvme drive can be pretty helpful in drive to system compatibility. Some of the high tier brands like Samsung have pretty much the same performance, only their drive controllers need more voltage than many comparably performing drives. Some motherboards just can't make that work, while a low performance OEM drive works well.
Further, less voltage through the controller means less heat on it, and heat on the controller is the thing to worry about with nvme drives. The flash chips don't like too much heat, but the controller will slow down if it gets too hot (thermal throttling).
Drives like the SN570 and the Hynix Gold P31 for gen 3 drives are both extremely low power, and can get away in a tight space like a laptop or mini pc without a heat sink without seeing performance drops.
Granted, even one of the $5-7 elastic band heat sinks you can buy on Amazon will more than adequately keep a controller chip cool enough under most circumstances and if you have the space to fit one it won't hurt at all.
Further, the price on this is a fair bit less than the high tier Samsung parts of equal performance, without losing much. Some samsung drives have fancy encryption options. Other than that, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference, and the price of the SN570 has been around 75% of what a Samsung 980 sells for.
Drive comes with western digital acronis and the western digital SSD dashboard, which notified me of a firmware update and installed it seamlessly. So the drive cloning and backup, along with health and firmware monitoring can be easily downloaded. The firmware update tells me that if you're going to run this on another OS that doesn't have a WD dashboard app, that you might want to install it first into a windows pc and update it before sticking it into a chromebox or a linux computer.
I picked up a "used - adequate" as a bit of YOLO at a sharp discount, and got a nice clean drive well packaged that had 5 hours on it per crystaldiskinfo. No problems getting it to work.