Going to make this simple.
- Nice big screen, the backlight level is the same across the screen. There are no spots that are brighter/dimmer than others.
- Buttons are really nice to use. I thought I would mainly use the touchscreen but I've mainly used the buttons.
- Simple user interface makes finding books and notes an easy task.
- Screen transition can be very quick. One of the best typing experiences I've had on an e-Reader.
- Can easily transfer large libraries over.
Neutral (Things that do not bother me but might bother others):
- There are a number of settings for getting books exactly the way one wishes, but it is lacking in settings compared to some other e-Readers like the Onyx boox.
- Sometimes the page transitions can be slow especially during wake up and sleep, but pretty fast when going through books.
- The battery life wasn't too bad at first (about 4% to 6% every hour). Fortunately, I decided to do a factory reset, since some were saying it helped, and this definitely helped me. I am now only draining anywhere from 1% to 3% per hour (WiFi, sync, and Bluetooth are off with brightness anywhere between 5% to 20%).
- I have had the user interface glitch up on me multiple times, but I only needed to put it to sleep and wake it and it fixed it. However, I have not had any problems yet after the update.
- Slightly heavier than what I was expecting. I didn't think too much about it until I held it in one hand for about 45 minutes.
- Not a huge fan of the feel/plastic cover, but it does grip well in hand.
Overall, my favorite e-Reader and I hope it continues to get better with future updates.
|商品尺寸||16.05 x 18.1 x 0.76 cm; 240 克|