|商品尺寸||11 x 11 x 11.4 cm; 2.63 公斤|
|包装清单||3 x 电源适配器, 1 x RJ45 以太网电缆, 3 x Deco X55 装置, 1 x 快速安装指南|
TP-Link Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 网状系统（Deco X55）-覆盖面积高达 6500 平方英尺，取代无线路由器和扩展器，每台 3 个千兆端口，支持以太网回程（3 件装）
TP-Link Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 Mesh System(Deco X55) - Covers up to 6500 Sq.Ft. , Replaces Wireless Router and Extender, 3 Gigabit ports per unit, supports Ethernet Backhaul (3-pack)
- Wi-Fi 6 网格 Wi-Fi - 下一代 Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 全家庭网系统,以消除脆弱的 Wi-Fi 良好(2 2/HE160 2402 Mbps 加 2 2 574 Mbps)
- 全家庭 WiFi 覆盖范围 - 无缝高性能 Wi-Fi 6 覆盖高达 600 平方英尺,消除死区和缓冲。比传统的 WiFi 增强器和范围扩展器更好
- 连接更多设备 - Deco X55(3 件装)强劲,可连接多达 150 台设备,配备强大可靠的Wi-Fi。
- 更多千兆端口 - 每个 Deco X55 都有3个千兆以太网端口(共 9 英寸,3 个装),并支持有线以太网回程,以实现更好的速度。它们都可以用作 Wi-Fi 路由器
- AI 驱动网格 - 智能学习网络环境,为您的家庭提供理想的 WiFi 。轻松设置和管理 - Deco 应用程序在几分钟内帮助您建立网络,即使您不在家也能保持控制;使用 Alexa 配合使用,也可以通过简单的语音命令打开或关闭客人 Wi-Fi。TP-Link HomeShield - TP-Link 的优质服务您的家庭网络 带尖端网络 和物联网保护。免费功能：1.网络安全扫描 2.基本家长控制 3.QoS 4.每周/每月报告 5.IoT 设备识别 HomeShield Pro 付费服务为每月 5.99 美元、1 个月免费试用增添了更强大的保护功能。可与所有互联网服务提供商,例如Comcast、Charter、ATandT、Verizon、Xfinity、Spectrum、RCN、Cox、CenturyLink、Frontier等。 (大多数互联网服务提供商需要调制解调器)
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi - Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak Wi-Fi for good(2×2/HE160 2402 Mbps + 2×2 574 Mbps)
- Whole Home WiFi Coverage - Covers up to 6500 square feet with seamless high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering. Better than traditional WiFi booster and Range Extenders
- Connect More Devices - Deco X55(3-pack) is strong enough to connect up to 150 devices with strong and reliable Wi-Fi
- More Gigabit Ports - Each Deco X55 has 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports(9 in total for a 3-pack) and supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul for better speeds. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router
- AI-Driven Mesh - Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal WiFi unique to your home
- Easy Setup and Management - The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home; Works with Alexa as well Turn on or off Guest Wi-Fi by simple voice commands
- TP-Link HomeShield – TP-Link's premium security services keep your home network safe with cutting-edge network and IoT protection. Free features: 1. Network Security Scan 2. Basic Parental Controls 3. QoS 4. Weekly/Monthly Reports 5. IoT Device Identification HomeShield Pro paid service adds more robust protections and features for, 5.99 dollars/Month, 1-Month Free Trial
- Works with all internet service providers, such as Comcast, Charter, AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
TP-Link Deco WiFi 6 网状系统（Deco X55）-AX3000，占地面积高达 6500 平方英尺，取代无线路由器和扩展器，每台 3 个千兆端口，支持以太网回程（3 件装）
Deco X55 是 Deco X20 的升级版，它具有更快的 WiFi 速度等千兆以太网端口。对于订阅了1G互联网服务的用户来说，它是理想的选择。
TP-Link 成立于 1996 年，是一家可靠的网络设备和配件的全球供应商，涉及日常生活的各个方面。凭借久经考验的稳定性、性能和价值传统，TP-Link精心策划了一系列可满足所有个人网络需求的产品组合。现在，随着互联生活方式的不断发展，该公司今天正在扩张，以超越未来的需求。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Plug and play with the Deco - and that's also compared to Google, which boasts ease of use. You setup the main router, don't have to scan anything, just gets discovered, and same with the points/pucks/repeaters/whatever you want to call them.
Easy peazy. And the speed is nearly 10 times Google mesh (I pay for 600, get nearly 700 hardline, saw 40-50 with Google, getting nearly 500 consistently with Deco and I've clocked 690 probably with only a few devices connected).
I did have to contact support for a port forwarding issue, but legitimately talked to a human and they solved it in less than 10 minutes. I'd been emailing Google support for literally over one month and still haven't gotten an answer from them outside of factory resetting for a 4th time. So Google won - I gave up and just get to eat the $250 for their paperweights. I have higher hopes for the Deco and so far it's savvy.
My only gripe is that you can't reserve an IP and **then** port forward. When port forwarding, it will assign a static IP, which overwrites any IP you've assigned.
Small gripe and I made the changes - that's what support walked me through.
Orbi stops supporting their hardware near immediately and you have to pay for support, Google customer support is an actual oxymoron, and after learning the hard way way Ring & Blink are bad news I opted against Eeros.
Good to go for now.
Now, as far as installation of this product, it was a p.i.t.a. I could not get it to work properly. I would keep getting the dreaded "red" light during installation which means that it could not reach the internet. I tried rebooting this product and it worked for a few minutes until I updated it with the latest firmware. After updating, that was it! The red light on the unit would not go away. Without hesitation, I packed it up and returned it and bought another brand which by the way, has currently no issues.