使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular: Full-stack web development with ASP.NET 6 and Angular 13, 5th Edition (English Edition) Kindle电子书
Design, build and deploy robust web applications using ASP.NET 6, Angular 13, and Entity Framework Core
- The most up-to-date book that covers cutting-edge features released in ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular 13
- Create a production-ready Single-Page Application (SPA) or Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Adopt a full-stack approach to handle data management, API documentation, Web APIs, end-to-end testing, security, and deployment
Every full-stack ninja needs the tools to operate on front-end and back-end application development. This web app development book takes a hands-on, project-based approach to provide you with all the tools and techniques that web developers need to create, debug, and deploy efficient web applications using ASP.NET Core and Angular.
The fifth edition has been updated to cover advanced topics such as Minimal APIs, Web APIs with GraphQL, real-time updates with SignalR, and new features in .NET 6 and Angular 13.
You begin by building a data model with Entity Framework Core, alongside utilizing the Entity Core Fluent API and EntityTypeConfiguration class. You'll learn how to fetch and display data and handle user input with Angular reactive forms and front-end and back-end validators for maximum effect.
Later, you will perform advanced debugging and explore the unit testing features provided by xUnit.net (.NET 6) and Jasmine, as well as Karma for Angular. After adding authentication and authorization to your apps, you will explore progressive web applications, learning about their technical requirements, testing processes, and how to convert a standard web application to a PWA.
By the end of this web development book, you will understand how to tie together the front-end and back-end to build and deploy secure and robust web applications.
What you will learn
- Use the new Visual Studio Standalone TypeScript Angular template
- Implement and consume a Web API interface with ASP.NET Core
- Set up an SQL database server using a local instance or a cloud datastore
- Perform C# and TypeScript debugging using Visual Studio 2022
- Create TDD and BDD unit tests using xUnit, Jasmine, and Karma
- Perform DBMS structured logging using providers such as SeriLog
- Deploy web apps to Azure App Service using IIS, Kestrel, and NGINX
- Learn to develop fast and flexible Web APIs using GraphQL
- Add real-time capabilities to Angular apps with ASP.NET Core SignalR
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced ASP.NET developers who already possess some familiarity with ASP.NET Core and Angular and are looking to learn how to use them effectively together.
The fully documented code samples (also available on GitHub) and the step-by-step implementation tutorials make this book easy to follow.
Table of Contents
- Introducing ASP.NET and Angular
- Getting Ready
- Looking Around
- Front-End and Back-End Interactions
- Data Model with Entity Framework Core
- Fetching and Displaying Data
- Forms and Data Validation
- Code Tweaks and Data Services
- Back-End and Front-End Debugging
- ASP.NET Core and Angular Unit Testing
- Authentication and Authorization
- Progressive Web Apps
- Beyond REST – Web API with GraphQL
- Real-Time Updates with SignalR
- Windows, Linux, and Azure Deployment
- ASIN : B09RMZNDN6
- 出版社 : Packt Publishing; 第 第 5 版 (2022年4月6日)
- 出版日期 : 2022年4月6日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 31028 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 780页
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 商品里排第198,825名Kindle商店 (查看商品销售排行榜Kindle商店)
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
First, this book mentions that it is for intermediate and experienced developers, and I believe this holds throughout. If you are new to ASP.NET Core and Angular, I'd recommend getting this as a reference book. It can be very overwhelming at first if you don't understand everything and are casually browsing through it.
From an experienced developer's standpoint, I like purchasing books to reference throughout my career and work. This is one of those books you can leave close by and pull out when you need to make a quick reference or take a quick refresher. It's detailed with plenty of example code and references to other material.
The book goes into a history of each version of angular and that is kinda interesting but the thing that drew me to it was the .net 6 information. Also the section on debugging and unit testing is priceless. There needs to be more unit testing in the professional world.
I would recommend this book to someone wanting to increate their knowledge of angular and .net6 ac
If you're an aspiring ASP.NET Core and Angular developer, this is just the book for you! It'll take you step-by-step through everything you need to know to build production systems with .NET with Angular.
The book is nicely explained and starts with the very basics of Angular and .NET and teaches you the environment setup for development. The book nicely covers Entity Framework and explains to build an API to fetch/save data. The best part is, that it covers Authentication and Authorization which help to create a full-fledged production-ready application. For experts, topics like PWA, GraphQL, SingnalR, and deployment strategy on Windows/Linux/Azure are nice to explore and implement.
On a final note, it's a great book for everyone as it covers many aspects of Angular with the ASP.NET Core development technologies stack.