|商品尺寸||76.2 x 24.77 x 36.2 cm; 9.98 公斤|
|包装清单||皮带、防尘罩、盒式对准量角器, 2 个外部扬声器,钢盘和平板, 扬声器线，平衡锤，45 RPM 适配器|
Crosley C62B-BK 皮带驱动 2 速乙烯基蓝牙转盘,含扬声器,内置放大器,防滑,黑色
Crosley C62B-BK Belt-Drive 2-Speed Vinyl Bluetooth Turntable with Included Speakers, Built-in Amplifier, and Anti-Skate, Black
- 双速转盘(33 1/3 和 45 RPM),带低振动皮带驱动电机
- 转盘底座配有内置放大器和可切换前置放大器,RCA 输出让您连接 C62 至现有系统,或使用扬声器夹连接随附的扬声器
- 重钢盘和音频级 MDF 底座牢固地固定在三个振动控制脚上
- Two-speed turntable (33 1/3 and 45 RPM) with low-vibration, belt-driven motor
- Aluminum tonearm with adjustable counterweight and pre-mounted with moving magnet cartridge features anti-skate control
- Turntable base features a built-in amplifier and switchable preamp; RCA output lets you connect the C62 to your existing system or use the speaker clips to connect the included speakers
- Heavy steel platter and audio-grade MDF plinth are firmly planted on three vibration control feet
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you stream your favorite music to the included speakers
Crosley C62 设计成一款随时可用的声音,开箱即用的转盘系统,不会破费。 这款全手动双速(33 1/3 和 45 RPM)转盘采用包裹在人造胡桃木贴面的中密度纤维板底座,会愚弄最好的木材。 转盘底座支持通过 RCA 和扬声器夹进行输出,这意味着您可以将其与现有的系统配对。 内置、可切换的前置放大器使连接接收器或其他扬声器变得轻而易举。 匹配的 MDF 扬声器看起来和转盘一样好,每个摇滚都有中音扬声器和高音扬声器。 哑光黑色铝调臂具有可调节配重,并预装了 AT-3600 移动磁铁盒。 当然,墨盒安装了标准 1.27 厘米支架,因此您可以随时升级墨盒/手写笔组合,随着乙烯基系列的增长。 唱片位于重型钢盘上,有助于将 C62 牢固地固定在其三个振动控制脚上。 带上它,流氓振动! 超简约的双旋钮设计使您可以轻松地切换速度、增加音量或切换到内置蓝牙接收器,如果您想从最喜欢的数字播放列表中播放音乐。 无论您住在甜美的纽约阁楼还是充满焦虑的青少年卧室,C62 都能拥有自己的风格。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
So lets start with the good:
- Easy enough to setup. If you're not familiar with setting up record players, the issues you would have with this product would happen to ANY turntable you buy.
- Sound quality is pretty good actually, those little speakers can put out a nice quality that I can hear all throughout my house, which surprised me.
- It looks pretty nice, a very "classic" look that works well in my lounge area.
Now why did I give it 2 stars (with potential to move to 1 later)?
- The player "sticks" (plays the same groove over and over) no matter what album I put it on.
This thing worked great for the first record or two I played, then the album started sticking toward the center. I was bummed and figured it was the record, but then it kept happening. I figured the balance must be off on the arm, so I re-balanced the arm... still a problem. Ok, well, might be a coincidence on these vintage/somewhat warped records? I mean, they are fine, but maybe it's just a sensitive player? Nope. I had a brand new LP I hadn't played yet and the issue persisted. So then I thought, maybe there's a slight imbalance on the felt pad? Tried re-orienting and flipping, no luck. So then I started messing with the weight/anti-skip to see if I could find the "sweet spot" and still nada. We're at the point where even putting too-much weight on the stylus does not fix the issue, and I wouldn't want to do that as a "solution" anyhow as it would damage the records and stylus...
So I haven't given up yet, but my suspicion is that the tone arm feels less "free" when it gets toward the center. I've even tried turning the anti-skate totally off, thinking that it might "skip" rather than "stick," but it still sticks then...
Anyhow, pretty bummed out because the reviews seemed solid, it's a known brand, and it looked like a nice little player for my needs. Looking at the 1 star reviews, it looks like they sometimes put out lemons and maybe I got one. Not sure what/if anything can be done on this, but if I can't figure it out by the weekend, I'm returning it and doubt I'll replace it with like/kind given the problems other users have had with manufacturing quality.